Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170903 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1800 on: July 26, 2020, 11:35:00 AM »

So often it is what you don't say that matters.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1801 on: July 26, 2020, 01:17:18 PM »
Thanks.. I've already said if there's a body the dogs will find it...as they did here

Obviously a body will not be at the crime scene 3 months later when the dogs inspect it  *%87
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1802 on: July 26, 2020, 01:24:02 PM »
Obviously a body will not be at the crime scene 3 months later when the dogs inspect it  *%87

Have you read what Harrison said about bringing in the dogs.
This was basically a new approach by Grime and Harrison...it's in Grimes white paper which I doubt you have read

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1803 on: July 26, 2020, 01:25:00 PM »

Imo your emojis make your post look a bit silly...

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1804 on: July 26, 2020, 02:15:05 PM »
This was basically a new approach by Grime and Harrison...it's in Grimes white paper which I doubt you have read
The White Paper published in 2018 by Staffs University?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1805 on: July 26, 2020, 02:21:15 PM »
The White Paper published in 2018 by Staffs University?

Yes

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1806 on: July 26, 2020, 02:35:31 PM »

If there was a body it could be many miles away 3 months later. No dog would find it. It is up to the investigators to find where a body could be.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1807 on: July 26, 2020, 02:45:47 PM »
If there was a body it could be many miles away 3 months later. No dog would find it. It is up to the investigators to find where a body could be.
Why would a dog not be able to find a body that was many miles away from the location that the death took place?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1808 on: July 26, 2020, 02:53:21 PM »
The dog would have to be searching in the right location. Obviously a dog searching in PDL could not find a body if it is many miles away 3 months later.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 02:56:26 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1809 on: July 26, 2020, 02:55:36 PM »
The dog would have to be searching in the right location. Obviously a dog searching in PDL could not find a body if it is many miles away 3 months later.

That is a brilliant observation.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1810 on: July 26, 2020, 02:57:44 PM »
Excuses, excuses.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1811 on: July 26, 2020, 04:29:09 PM »
Nonsense. Theresa Parker's body was found many miles away from the crime scene after Eddie alerted.

The second witness was Martin Grime of the United Kingdom. He is occasionally contracted by the U.S. government and is a qualified expert in cadaver dogs.

Grime displayed five videos of his search dog “Eddie,” trained to search for human decomposition. The videos, filmed at the LaFayette Police Department during September 2007, displayed the dog’s ability to pick up on alert scents and did not show any video of the dog searching for the remains of Teresa Parker.

On Sept. 20, 2007, Eddie and Grime traveled to Sam Parker’s residence at 95 Cordell Ave. in LaFayette for the dog to search the property.

During Woodruff’s questioning, Grime said Eddie was used to search the residence — inside, around and underneath — and found nothing. But in the garage area, between a boat and a pickup truck, Eddie gave an alert of a scent.

https://www.dailycitizen.news/news/pretrial-testimony-continues-in-sam-parker-murder-case/article_2b8490e6-f07f-5892-b7b9-cbb2aa5ce082.html
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 04:31:19 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1812 on: July 26, 2020, 06:23:23 PM »
Excuses, excuses.
You are being deliberately difficult aren't you.  If a body has been transported between two or more locations, the cadaver dog may pick up that the cadaver was once at that location, but only the investigators will show how the body moved between the locations. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1813 on: July 26, 2020, 06:38:55 PM »
You are being deliberately difficult aren't you.  If a body has been transported between two or more locations, the cadaver dog may pick up that the cadaver was once at that location, but only the investigators will show how the body moved between the locations.
No, I was being wry.  You just don’t get me Robbity so I suggest you ignore me, it will cause you less angst.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1814 on: July 26, 2020, 06:54:36 PM »
No, I was being wry.  You just don’t get me Robbity so I suggest you ignore me, it will cause you less angst.
I'm a moderator here so I'll hardly ignore you especially if you're being wry.

wry

adjective
using or expressing dry, especially mocking, humour.
"a wry smile"
Similar:
ironic
sardonic
satirical
mocking
scoffing
sneering
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.