Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170907 times)

Offline The General

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1845 on: July 31, 2020, 08:15:10 PM »
It doesn't even have to be Madeleine, it could be anybody.   Now that someone like Christian B is involved, a serial offender, it is anyone's guess as to what he could have done prior  abducting Madeleine.
He could have swapped a live one for a dead one, you mean?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1846 on: July 31, 2020, 08:16:06 PM »

I don't believe for one minute that Madeleine could have died before the McCann's went to dinner.   Gerry was out playing tennis!!  They laughed and joked right the way through dinner Jeremy said Gerry sounded normal when he chatted to him,  they could never have acted like that if Madeleine was dead in the apartment.

Judging by their numerous TV appearances they were extremely good at controlling their emotions. I have seen so many families break down, even years after a tragedy; but not the McCanns.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1847 on: July 31, 2020, 08:18:06 PM »
Judging by their numerous TV appearances they were extremely good at controlling their emotions. I have seen so many families break down, even years after a tragedy; but not the McCanns.

Total claptrap imo...

Offline The General

« Reply #1848 on: July 31, 2020, 08:22:15 PM »
Total claptrap imo...
Claptrap? That's somewhat disingenuous to those families G-Unit referred to. Try some compassion for once, for goodness sake. 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1849 on: July 31, 2020, 08:28:16 PM »
He could have swapped a live one for a dead one, you mean?
He wanted "a young live one" didn't he?   It wouldn't be necessary for him to actually enter the apartment either.  As long as it was found by someone and ended up in a bag that ends up in the McCann's apartment.  The bag is later removed by whoever put it there.

That makes more sense than to think Christian B put it there, abducted Madeleine and then later returned to retrieve the bag.  Anything is possible though as no one will be thinking straight if they were involved in something like this.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #1850 on: July 31, 2020, 08:34:26 PM »
He wanted "a young live one" didn't he?   It wouldn't be necessary for him to actually enter the apartment either.  As long as it was found by someone and ended up in a bag that ends up in the McCann's apartment.  The bag is later removed by whoever put it there.

That makes more sense than to think Christian B put it there, abducted Madeleine and then later returned to retrieve the bag.  Anything is possible though as no one will be thinking straight if they were involved in something like this.
It could work. It could actually work.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1851 on: July 31, 2020, 08:52:42 PM »
It could work. It could actually work.
It has been the theory I've been working on ever since I joined the forum, is it 5 or 6 years ago now [no it has only been 4 years, "Joined July 09, 2016"].  Two things that have come along that have kept it alive.  This Christian B thing fits into it, but the one that makes me super excited is that picture of Christian B with the long hair, as Jez Wilkins reported seeing a long haired male there on the night.

Where did this photomontage come from that Brietta posted on the Goncalo Amaral thread? http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11381.msg612531#msg612531
   CMjournal might be a clue.

In that article GA states that Christian B had long hair at the time.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 09:36:48 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1852 on: August 01, 2020, 12:34:47 AM »

It has been the theory I've been working on ever since I joined the forum, is it 5 or 6 years ago now [no it has only been 4 years, "Joined July 09, 2016"].  Two things that have come along that have kept it alive.  This Christian B thing fits into it, but the one that makes me super excited is that picture of Christian B with the long hair, as Jez Wilkins reported seeing a long haired male there on the night.

Where did this photomontage come from that Brietta posted on the Goncalo Amaral thread? http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11381.msg612531#msg612531
   CMjournal might be a clue.

In that article GA states that Christian B had long hair at the time.

Sky news have just aired video footage of Brueckner dated 5 weeks before Maddie disappeared.
Brueckner wasn't sporting blonde dreadlocks. Sorry to disappoint you as I know you were super excited.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1853 on: August 01, 2020, 12:58:27 AM »

Sky news have just aired video footage of Brueckner dated 5 weeks before Maddie disappeared.
Brueckner wasn't sporting blonde dreadlocks. Sorry to disappoint you as I know you were super excited.
Well we have not actually seen that footage as yet.   Can you get some sort of link to it?
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1854 on: August 01, 2020, 01:18:13 AM »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1855 on: August 01, 2020, 01:23:33 AM »
https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-filmed-during-road-trip-five-weeks-before-she-disappeared-12039845
How reliable is the date of that footage?   To me it looks like the hair has been recently cut as there is very little sun bleaching.
There seems to be a major contradiction between what Amaral is say and this undated footage.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 01:26:37 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1856 on: August 01, 2020, 01:48:14 AM »
How reliable is the date of that footage?   To me it looks like the hair has been recently cut as there is very little sun bleaching.
There seems to be a major contradiction between what Amaral is say and this undated footage.

This was filmed around April 2007 just before Madeleine disappeared.  There is an exact date somewhere which I think can be confirmed because the three people he volunteered to transport were taking part in a competition organised by a radio station.

No cartoon characters painted on the van either.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1857 on: August 01, 2020, 01:54:26 AM »
This was filmed around April 2007 just before Madeleine disappeared.  There is an exact date somewhere which I think can be confirmed because the three people he volunteered to transport were taking part in a competition organised by a radio station.

No cartoon characters painted on the van either.
I have found that memories aren't infallible.  Had a date stamp appeared on the footage or if the footage was forensically examined and the metadata showed the "recorded date" I might not be so sceptical.    That all depends on the date being set into the videocam in the first place.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 02:01:37 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1858 on: August 01, 2020, 02:15:47 AM »
I have found that memories aren't infallible.  Had a date stamp appeared on the footage or if the footage was forensically examined and the metadata showed the "recorded date" I might not be so sceptical.    That all depends on the date being set into the videocam in the first place.
Snip
The footage was shot on 30 March that year as Christian B took part in a bizarre sponsored challenge to transport a caravan trailer from Portugal to Germany by hitching it to various trucks and vans along the route.

He picked up the German hitchhikers in Spain and they stayed with him for 175 miles before he dropped them off in Almeria. https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-filmed-during-road-trip-five-weeks-before-she-disappeared-12039845

'twould be easy enough checked with the date of the competition against the record of the pick ups kept by the contestants and verification by the competition organisers.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1859 on: August 01, 2020, 02:27:22 AM »

Snip
The three pals had been taking part in a challenge to transport a caravan from Faro in the Algarve to Saxony in Germany while surviving on 10 Euros a day, getting truck drivers to tow it.

A pal of Brueckner suggested he could help.

Brueckner drove 300 miles, almost five hours, from Praia da Luz to Malaga, Spain, to pick them up, then drove them for another three hours to Vera, Almeria.

“He was a stranger and decided to drive us,” Tomas said.

"He told us to call him the ‘Happy Hobby Hippy’ because he liked to hang out with people who were hippies.

“When we got there we all hugged him and thanked him and he said he was going on back to Portugal.”

A few days later he messaged them to say: “Guys, enjoy your remaining days with all your heart, because reality will catch up with you very quickly.”

In June last year Interpol quizzed the woman in the group about the trip.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cheerful-madeleine-mccann-suspects-trip-22447532

I think it highly likely that Interpol would have checked the dates.