Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170907 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1860 on: August 01, 2020, 04:37:30 AM »
Well that is pretty definitive.  The only thing I would query is whether Interpol would tell the girls if their recall was out eg wrong year.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1861 on: August 01, 2020, 07:40:23 AM »
This was filmed around April 2007 just before Madeleine disappeared.  There is an exact date somewhere which I think can be confirmed because the three people he volunteered to transport were taking part in a competition organised by a radio station.

No cartoon characters painted on the van either.
So Amaral was l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ mistaken again.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1862 on: August 01, 2020, 08:12:37 AM »
So Amaral was l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ mistaken again.
It is a concern.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1863 on: August 01, 2020, 08:22:28 AM »
It is a concern.
Why?  He’s been at it for years so only to be expected imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1864 on: August 01, 2020, 08:42:15 AM »
It is a concern.
It's only a concern if it's:
 - true
 - you care
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1865 on: August 01, 2020, 09:26:34 AM »
It's only a concern if it's:
 - true
 - you care
It's a concern as to his reliability as a source of information. He obviously isn't

Offline The General

« Reply #1866 on: August 01, 2020, 09:33:09 AM »
It's a concern as to his reliability as a source of information. He obviously isn't
Did you check box 2?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1867 on: August 01, 2020, 09:41:40 AM »
Did you check box 2?

He has said many things that are simply not true...these things are then used to support the guilt of the McCanns.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1868 on: August 01, 2020, 10:09:41 AM »
It is a concern for in this situation we want Amaral to be right for once - CB had long hair.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1869 on: August 01, 2020, 10:13:46 AM »
He has said many things that are simply not true...these things are then used to support the guilt of the McCanns.

In my opinion none more so than the misinformation regarding the dog alerts which he perpetuates to the present day.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1870 on: August 01, 2020, 10:14:18 AM »
Judging by their numerous TV appearances they were extremely good at controlling their emotions. I have seen so many families break down, even years after a tragedy; but not the McCanns.

So that makes them guilty?    The first interview I believe they had to stop numerous times as the McCann's broke down.   I look at Kate and I can see she is trying to keep it together.    You see a person who is guilty.   Even if she died accidently they had still lost a child,  so are you saying that Madeleine's loss meant nothing to them?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1871 on: August 01, 2020, 10:32:27 AM »
In my opinion none more so than the misinformation regarding the dog alerts which he perpetuates to the present day.

He claims amongst other things that the dogs have never been wrong in 200 cases...that isnt true but people believe him. If it was true then I would be calling for the McCanns to be investigated and arrested. He needs to do as gunit suggested...check the source of his information he accepts as being true. its a basic principle which he cant seem to grasp.

Offline The General

« Reply #1872 on: August 01, 2020, 11:21:09 AM »
He claims amongst other things that the dogs have never been wrong in 200 cases...that isnt true but people believe him. If it was true then I would be calling for the McCanns to be investigated and arrested. He needs to do as gunit suggested...check the source of his information he accepts as being true. its a basic principle which he cant seem to grasp.
He might be right. Did he even say that? Do you have a reference I could read for that?
Is there some issue with the dog alerts now? Did I miss a memo?

Offline pathfinder73

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline The General

« Reply #1874 on: August 01, 2020, 11:25:08 AM »
Isn't this a dog evidence thread?
Yes it is. Let's keep it on topic, guys.