Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170938 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #2085 on: May 09, 2021, 06:16:24 PM »
Its a real mess isn't it? IMO no resolution in this case.

I think there has been some resolution in that Wolters has definitive evidence that MM died at the hands of  a paedophile and did not die in 5a

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2086 on: May 09, 2021, 06:17:42 PM »
What would preclude him from speaking for the prosecution.
 i.e. "I can't confirm that a cadaver was ever there but suspect it may have been"

he hasnt said he suspects there may have been as that would be making an inference

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #2087 on: May 09, 2021, 06:17:45 PM »

I think there has been some resolution in that Wolters has definitive evidence that MM died at the hands of  a paedophile and did not die in 5a

No, he says he has real evidence, there is a difference.
I think you may be waiting a while for your conviction of CB. IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2088 on: May 09, 2021, 06:20:08 PM »
No he says he has real evidence, there is a difference.
I think you may be waiting a while for your conviction of CB. IMO

I did post I think and I didnt mention CB.

from what Wolters has said I think  he does have definitive evidence MM died at the hands of a paedophile but not that it was CB.....but some evidence it was CB

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2089 on: May 09, 2021, 06:23:01 PM »

from what Wolters has said I think  he does have definitive evidence MM died at the hands of a paedophile but not that it was CB.....but some evidence it was CB

Oh LOL that sounds a bit like... ye but ..no but... ye but.

« Reply #2090 on: May 09, 2021, 06:23:57 PM »
he hasnt said he suspects there may have been as that would be making an inference

An inference is to come to a conclusion , he hasn't come to a conclusion he only suspects.
So you are still sticking that Mark Harrison has expressed the opinion that uncorroborated dog alerts are not evidence to be heard before a court?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2091 on: May 09, 2021, 06:26:31 PM »

If it can be shown Wolters is correct I wonder how grime will explain what he said about the alerts in LUz

Why would Grime put his or dogs reputation on the line if imo he thought  Maddie would found alive. 

Maddie could have been found anytime a long time ago after the alerts ...but she wasn't.

Three months after disappearance it was very unlikely maddie would be found alive. As I said it will b einteresting how Grime explains his statements if Wolters does have this evidence...which i think he may well have

« Reply #2092 on: May 09, 2021, 06:29:22 PM »

The "think" part was for your opinion that there would be some resolution not the part of Wolters having evidence which was stated as fact.
I thought you believed CB was the man that Wolters suspects, is there someone else you think may be responsible?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2093 on: May 09, 2021, 06:32:23 PM »
An inference is to come to a conclusion , he hasn't come to a conclusion he only suspects.
So you are still sticking that Mark Harrison has expressed the opinion that uncorroborated dog alerts are not evidence to be heard before a court?

a conclusion is  ajudgement or decision arrived at through reasoning.....if he thinks that the alerts support the idea that a corpse may have been in 5a then he has made a decision and therefore an inference...and yes...that makes Harrison view taht uncorrobortaed alertss are not evidential...which of course he has said

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2094 on: May 09, 2021, 06:33:36 PM »
It is not true that “prosecutions involvimg dog evidence have involved dogs trained solely on human cadavers, not a mixture of both humans and pigs,” and I repeat it is not possible which you would know if you read the white paper.
You might not like my answer but its the truth.
You keep commenting on a white paper that you haven’t even read!
They are reliable in the sense that they could be either human or pig.
If you deem all those to be unreliable what do you consider reliable evidence?
I’m not answering  another one of your posts until you stop misquoting me.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #2095 on: May 09, 2021, 06:34:48 PM »

a conclusion is  ajudgement or decision arrived at through reasoning.....if he thinks that the alerts support the idea that a corpse may have been in 5a then he has made a decision and therefore an inference...and yes...that makes Harrison view taht uncorrobortaed alertss are not evidential...which of course he has said

A suspicion is not a decision. You have never shown me the statement by Mark Harrison that states that uncorroborated alerts are not evidential. I would love to see it.

« Reply #2096 on: May 09, 2021, 06:35:30 PM »
I’m not answering  another one of your posts until you stop misquoting me.

Don't worry I won't lose any sleep over it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2097 on: May 09, 2021, 06:35:49 PM »
The "think" part was for your opinion that there would be some resolution not the part of Wolters having evidence which was stated as fact.
I thought you believed CB was the man that Wolters suspects, is there someone else you think may be responsible?

I only state facts as a facts and its clear that as regards what wolters is saying no facts have been established.

My opinion...based on what Wolters has said which I have repeated several times is that Wolters has definitive evidence of death at the hands of a paedophile...quite possibly photographic...but conrete evidence ...not proof ...it was CB

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2098 on: May 09, 2021, 06:38:46 PM »
A suspicion is not a decision. You have never shown me the statement by Mark Harrison that states that uncorroborated alerts are not evidential. I would love to see it.

he has stated they have no evidential value or reliability...one of the two..

Now you are stating opinion as fact. I maintain that to state the alerts in some measure supports the idea of a death in the apt is a conclusion

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2099 on: May 09, 2021, 06:46:17 PM »
Grime said...

The dogs only alerted to things McCann

Eddies behavior changed as soon as he entered the apartment

Eddie alerted to cuddle cat.....cuddle cat wa s always in kates possession so its difficult to see how it could be contaminated

In his opinion the alerts wer esuggestive of cadaver contamination.

realistically imo ....and alot of others....that has to implicate the mcCanns.

SY say no evidence maddie is dead

wolters says he has evidnce MM was murdered by  a paedophile.

If it can be shown Wolters is correct I wonder how grime will explain what he said about the alerts in LUz
He will point out that Eddie was trained on pig cadaver and that therefore the alerts were false, but that he now no longer uses dogs trained with pig so his career and livelihood will not be in jeopardy regardless of such an outcome.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 06:49:02 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly