Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170940 times)

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #2115 on: May 10, 2021, 01:28:04 PM »
Light transference of cadaver odour????    After that length of time?    What are the McCann's supposed to have wrapped Madeleine in?   Where was she kept?    It's nonsense.

After three weeks the body would be in stage four - 

https://www.futurelearn.com/info/courses/forensic-archaeology-and-anthropology/0/steps/67858

When I mentioned a light transference my thinking was perhaps the secondary transference from personal items such as clothes or a bag or other family items rather than a 3 week old corpse.
But as you bring up the subject of a three week old body what specifically and scientifically would preclude the presence of cadaver odour in a confined space like a car in the instance of a three week old body being introduced into such an environment for an undetermined length of time? Do three week old bodies no longer give off the chemicals and compounds associated with decomposition?
The link you supplied doesn’t really cover it.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2116 on: May 10, 2021, 11:49:58 PM »
When I mentioned a light transference my thinking was perhaps the secondary transference from personal items such as clothes or a bag or other family items rather than a 3 week old corpse.
But as you bring up the subject of a three week old body what specifically and scientifically would preclude the presence of cadaver odour in a confined space like a car in the instance of a three week old body being introduced into such an environment for an undetermined length of time? Do three week old bodies no longer give off the chemicals and compounds associated with decomposition?
The link you supplied doesn’t really cover it.

I don't suppose you could tell me how The McCanns did that, could you?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #2117 on: June 19, 2021, 01:24:32 PM »
I don't suppose you could tell me how The McCanns did that, could you?
I think you could ask people to speculate how they might have done that but asking for a definitive answer is asking too much. Really all we have are the alerts by the dogs and a neighbour who saw the car left with the boot wide open for days. You could speculate on this information but it's certainly not conclusive.

The sooner they re-test the human cellular material found in the apartment and the hire car the better, imo. I believe It's the key to solving this incredibly sad case.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2118 on: June 19, 2021, 01:35:30 PM »
I think you could ask people to speculate how they might have done that but asking for a definitive answer is asking too much. Really all we have are the alerts by the dogs and a neighbour who saw the car left with the boot wide open for days. You could speculate on this information but it's certainly not conclusive.

The sooner they re-test the human cellular material found in the apartment and the hire car the better, imo. I believe It's the key to solving this incredibly sad case.

Not sure if you are aware but the Germans have concrete evidence MM was  murdered bu CB
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 01:38:32 PM by Davel »

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #2119 on: June 19, 2021, 03:04:52 PM »
Not sure if you are aware but the Germans have concrete evidence MM was  murdered bu CB

They've been implying that for months. Why no charges, Dave?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2120 on: June 19, 2021, 03:52:24 PM »

There was none to test.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2121 on: June 19, 2021, 03:54:31 PM »

I don't suppose that you could possibly use your brain?  But probably not.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2122 on: June 19, 2021, 04:04:31 PM »

Wolters has explained why no charges and his reasons are logical. Anyone who believes in the dog alerts simply wont take Wollters seriously. If he hss the evidence he claims it completely rubishes the alerts

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2123 on: June 19, 2021, 04:35:01 PM »

I have had just about enough of Dog Alerts which never led to anything because there was nothing to which to lead.

Eddie, poor little dog didn't even know what he was supposed to do having been taught too many new tricks.  Martin Grime should be mortally ashamed just for supposition alone.

Do me a favour.  Sue me.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2124 on: June 19, 2021, 05:27:51 PM »

What could they find specifially in the cellular material  that you think would solve this case?  I await your answer with baited breath.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2125 on: June 19, 2021, 05:37:59 PM »
What could they find specifially in the cellular material  that you think would solve this case?  I await your answer with baited breath.

I don't know why you are bothering to ask.  There is nothing.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2126 on: June 19, 2021, 06:46:47 PM »
I don't know why you are bothering to ask.  There is nothing.
I know, it just amuses me to see what nonsense will be forthcoming.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2127 on: June 19, 2021, 07:10:45 PM »
I know, it just amuses me to see what nonsense will be forthcoming.

Well, I'll tell you what.  I am going to get a bit shirty in a minute.  Demanding Cites and all that rubbish.  Oh, and the Libel Thingy.  Too much of that going on.

G Unit might think that she can get away with this, but not anymore, despite who she thinks she is.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2128 on: June 19, 2021, 08:06:19 PM »
Well, I'll tell you what.  I am going to get a bit shirty in a minute.  Demanding Cites and all that rubbish.  Oh, and the Libel Thingy.  Too much of that going on.

G Unit might think that she can get away with this, but not anymore, despite who she thinks she is.

I don't think anyone can be in any doubt that keeping the usual slurs going as far as the McCanns are concerned just isn't to be tolerated any more.
Particularly when there is no ignorance as to what human rights signify as proven by the vigour of the sceptic defence mounted as far as Brueckner is concerned.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2129 on: June 19, 2021, 09:38:31 PM »
I don't think anyone can be in any doubt that keeping the usual slurs going as far as the McCanns are concerned just isn't to be tolerated any more.
Particularly when there is no ignorance as to what human rights signify as proven by the vigour of the sceptic defence mounted as far as Brueckner is concerned.

I am a teensy bit sorry for being so cross.  But I can't have these double standards anymore.  Either it is fit for all or it is fit for no one.

G Unit may not decide which suits her.  Either she support both or she supports neither.