Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170905 times)

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #2250 on: March 31, 2022, 12:57:06 PM »
Check it out!  https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11174.msg679921#msg679921

Misty's post is bang on topic as it refers to dogs and evidence.

You are now deflecting from topic because you have expanded from the discussion on dogs and evidence into discussion of the full case.

I'm sorry you don't seem to be aware of that and I am sorry you are so dismissive of my post.

Misty first post was on topic but her second post expanded other aspects of the case regarding the daughter which had nothing to do with dog evidence.

"Forget the bet - what about the alerts? And what did you make of the daughter's reaction to her stepfather being cleared?"

I responded to this post. Its called a discussion.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2251 on: March 31, 2022, 01:04:13 PM »
Misty first post was on topic but her second post expanded other aspects of the case regarding the daughter which had nothing to do with dog evidence.

"Forget the bet - what about the alerts? And what did you make of the daughter's reaction to her stepfather being cleared?"

But only on your terms.

« Reply #2252 on: March 31, 2022, 01:06:24 PM »
Okay.  No search was made for her outside of America.  Interpol weren't informed and no attention paid to Kerzakistan?  from whence she came.

The lady who tested the burning of never went anywhere near the real fireplace and based her assumptions on any other old fireplace that might have been similar.

Temperatures could only have been half of those in an incinerator.

The chimney only smoked for three days.

The box of bones was left by the fireplace.  Very careless.  But only a few of them, apparently.

The Dogs.  Irrelevant.  You need more than that.  And they didn't alert to the fireplace itself.

The Prosecution failed to prove it's case.

Where did you get this info from, I am pretty sure I read that the FBI applied for any information from the Kyrgyzstan authorities in the following years from 2012.

But its OK, let me know when Rabihan turns up safe and well.
Her daughter will be very pleased to hear from her.
Its been 10 long years for her.

« Reply #2253 on: March 31, 2022, 01:07:07 PM »
But only on your terms.

Eh? What do you mean?
Misty asks for my opinion and I gave it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 01:10:23 PM by Icanhandlethetruth »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2254 on: March 31, 2022, 01:10:53 PM »
Where did you get this info from, I am pretty sure I read that the FBI applied for any information from the Kyrgyzstan authorities in the following years from 2012.

But its OK, let me know when Rabihan turns up safe and well.
Her daughter will be very pleased to hear from her.
Its been 10 long years for her.

I read all of the Blue Highlighted Links.  It took me ages.  Which is why I didn't comment all that quickly.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2255 on: March 31, 2022, 01:12:59 PM »
Eh? What do you mean?
Misty asks for my opinion and I gave it.

You only want a discussion about what you think.  Some of us have other ideas.

« Reply #2256 on: March 31, 2022, 01:15:04 PM »
You only want a discussion about what you think.  Some of us have other ideas.

Surely a discussion is about what you think personally. I can't discuss someone else's perspective I can't place myself in their mind. I am expressing an opinion.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2257 on: March 31, 2022, 01:18:29 PM »

Fine by me.

All part of the learning curve.

Probably best not to attempt to guide to keep the thread on topic but just delete off topic posts as appropriate and allow the editors to decide on reinstatement or not and the flow of discussion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2258 on: March 31, 2022, 01:46:47 PM »
And then there was The Casey Anthony Trial, also involving Cadaver Dogs to some large extent.  Judge Belvin Perry Junior sorted that, along with some of the American Dog Handlers who actually told the truth.

The Prosecution lied and disseminated throughout, forgetting to mention pertinent evidence, much like this lot in The Hap Case.

Casey Anthony was also acquitted.

In circumstances like these it simply won't do.

« Reply #2259 on: March 31, 2022, 02:09:30 PM »
And then there was The Casey Anthony Trial, also involving Cadaver Dogs to some large extent.  Judge Belvin Perry Junior sorted that, along with some of the American Dog Handlers who actually told the truth.

The Prosecution lied and disseminated throughout, forgetting to mention pertinent evidence, much like this lot in The Hap Case.

Casey Anthony was also acquitted.

In circumstances like these it simply won't do.

In your opinion ,how did Caylee Anthony, who was found with duct tape on her skull, die?
I’ll put it out there, my opinion is she is as innocent as Hap Sieders is.
What's your theory?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2260 on: March 31, 2022, 02:43:12 PM »
In your opinion ,how did Caylee Anthony, who was found with duct tape on her skull, die?
I’ll put it out there, my opinion is she is as innocent as Hap Sieders is.
What's your theory?

The Prosecution failed to prove their case.  I watched that Trial live, from start to finish and it was a balls up.  The Prosecution lied from the beginning to the end.  Why did they do that, do you think?  Why try to convict someone on their lies.

I don't have to have a Theory.  And what would that have to do with anything anyway?

Do you want to know about the time when Cadaver Dogs were on the up and idiots thought that this was The New Science? Guess what. They aren't.

Prosecutions built on lies should always fail.  Even if The Prosecution is right.  Bloody well prove it.

« Reply #2261 on: March 31, 2022, 03:03:45 PM »
The Prosecution failed to prove their case.  I watched that Trial live, from start to finish and it was a balls up.  The Prosecution lied from the beginning to the end.  Why did they do that, do you think?  Why try to convict someone on their lies.

I don't have to have a Theory.  And what would that have to do with anything anyway?

Do you want to know about the time when Cadaver Dogs were on the up and idiots thought that this was The New Science? Guess what. They aren't.

Prosecutions built on lies should always fail.  Even if The Prosecution is right.  Bloody well prove it.

I am afraid advocates who lie in a court of law would face very strict censure, please provide some instances where the prosecution lied in court in the Anthony case.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2262 on: March 31, 2022, 03:36:25 PM »
I am afraid advocates who lie in a court of law would face very strict censure, please provide some instances where the prosecution lied in court in the Anthony case.

Mainly lies about Google and how to make Chloroform, which is remarkably easy.

No one bothered to pursue The Prosecution for lying.  Casey Anthony was acquitted so there was no need.

But The Jury said that the lies were what swung it.  And as it should be.  If you can't win a case without lying then you have no case.

« Reply #2263 on: March 31, 2022, 03:45:56 PM »
Mainly lies about Google and how to make Chloroform, which is remarkably easy.

No one bothered to pursue The Prosecution for lying.  Casey Anthony was acquitted so there was no need.

But The Jury said that the lies were what swung it.  And as it should be.  If you can't win a case without lying then you have no case.

If you mean the testimony of John Dennis Bradley regarding computer searches for chloroform, Bradley himself actually realised his software was faulty and rather than 84 searches there was only one for chloroform. He notified the prosecution team and the matter was raised between both parties and the judge. Hardly lying from start to finish.

PS This is what the judge said about the case some years after.

I thought the state had proved its case. I thought, while they may have had some flaws in their case, that there was a high probability that (Casey) would be found guilty of some form of homicide, and that did not occur.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2264 on: March 31, 2022, 04:15:54 PM »
If you mean the testimony of John Dennis Bradley regarding computer searches for chloroform, Bradley himself actually realised his software was faulty and rather than 84 searches there was only one for chloroform. He notified the prosecution team and the matter was raised between both parties and the judge. Hardly lying from start to finish.

PS This is what the judge said about the case some years after.

I thought the state had proved its case. I thought, while they may have had some flaws in their case, that there was a high probability that (Casey) would be found guilty of some form of homicide, and that did not occur.

Jolly well done on the Google thingy.  Did you Google it?

However, it could have been Casey's Mother or Father who did that.  They all used that computer.  And Casey often wasn't there in the house.

Meanwhile A Cadaver Dog found something suspicious by the swimming pool which might have been Urine because Cadaver Dogs react to Urine.  Oh Really.

In the end Casey Anthony was acquitted.