Author Topic: Previous deaths directly and indirectly associated with apartment 5a.  (Read 5398 times)

Offline sadie

Robitty, as you have told us that you are late on the case I wonder if you are aware of Tasmin Milburn Sillence, the little girl who saw a man peering over the wall at 5A ?  She lived there with her grandparents for a while.

Her Grandfather died, I think it was in hospital, BUT I dont KNOW that.  He might have died at home in 5A.  But in any case, would his pj's have been brought back, washed and stored in 5A. 

If he was cremated, what happened to his ashes ?  Were they stored in 5A ?  Were they eventually lightly buried in the garden ?

We dont know, do we ?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/T_M_S_AGE_12.htm

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Previous deaths directly and indirectly associated with apartment 5a.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 12:25:56 AM »
Robitty, as you have told us that you are late on the case I wonder if you are aware of Tasmin Millburn Sillence, the little girl who saw a man peering over the wall at 5A ?  She lived thgere with her grandparents for a while.

Her Grandfather died, I think it was in hospital, BUT I dont KNOW that.  He might have died at home in 5A.  But in any case, would his pj's have been brought back, washed and stored in 5A. 

If he was cremated, what happened to his ashes ?  Were they stored in 5A ?  Were they eventually lightly buried in the garden ?

We dont know, do we ?
Knowing a little about the molecules that form during decomposition, none of them would be associated with the ashes of a cremated person.
I would hazard a guess that cadaver dogs would not react to human ash remains.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 03:57:13 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 01:55:17 AM »
So there may be a possibility that any dog alerts in 5A garden were in response to the ashes of Tasmin's late Grandpa?

I doubt we shall ever know for sure.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 01:57:34 AM »
It was said that the cadavar dog could react to burned bodies.  Dunno if this meant as burned as cremated, but ....?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 02:00:39 AM »
Knowing a little about the molecules that form during decomposition, none of them would be associated with the ashes of a cremated person.
I would hazard a guess that cadaver dogs would not react to human ash remains.

http://youtu.be/SmHdPGyQt2M

Eddie alerts to death
old or new

Offline misty

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 02:16:54 AM »
The dog didn't actually alert in the garden in the trained fashion.
Please remember that the US dog training is to a far higher standard than ours was in 2007.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 03:33:25 PM by John »

Offline mercury

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 02:23:26 AM »
The dog didn't actually alert in the garden in the trained fashion.
Please remember that the US dog training is to a far higher standard than ours was in 2007.

It doesnt really matter, besides Grime took Eddie for extra trainng in the USA
What matters is that dog alerted to the mccanns ONLY and the only response has been the handler was
biased or corrupt...tell that to a court of law,see how far you get
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 09:15:19 PM by mercury »

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 02:48:19 PM »
Robitty, as you have told us that you are late on the case I wonder if you are aware of Tasmin Milburn, the little girl who saw a man peering over the wall at 5A ?  She lived there with her grandparents for a while.

We dont know, do we ?

I know we have touched on this previously Sadie but it is so relevant that it should have its own thread.

From Tasmin's police statement...

"She also mentions that she lived in the apartment where the missing child was staying, that belonged to her Grandmother, who is already deceased. That she didn't actually reside there, but spent extensive and repeated periods of time there, with her Grandmother and her Mother. The apartment was bought in 1994 and sold in 2002 and therefore she knows it perfectly, both from the inside and from the outside."

My own feeling is that there had been items stored in the apartment associated with the deceased grandparents and that was the source of the cadaver alerts.  Further, I don't recall the dog handler mentioning this in his report so could it be he was never briefed in respect of these previous occurrences associated with 5a?

PS. The man Tasmin saw btw was Michael Anthony Green, subsequently eliminated from the investigation.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 03:20:06 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 03:42:08 PM »
I know we have touched on this previously Sadie but it is so relevant that it should have its own thread.

"She also mentions that she lived in the apartment where the missing child was staying, that belonged to her Grandmother, who is already deceased. That she didn't actually reside there, but spent extensive and repeated periods of time there, with her Grandmother and her Mother. The apartment was bought in 1994 and sold in 2002 and therefore she knows it perfectly, both from the inside and from the outside."

My own feeling is that there had been items stored in the apartment associated with the deceased grandparents and that was the source of the cadaver alerts.  Further, I don't recall the dog handler mentioning this in his report so could it be he was never briefed in respect of these previous occurrences associated with 5a?

PS. The man Tasmin saw btw was Michael Anthony Green, subsequently eliminated from the investigation.
Is there any idea what Mr Green was doing in Luz?  (Apart from seemingly observing 5A, obviously.)
What's up, old man?

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 04:02:33 PM »
Is there any idea what Mr Green was doing in Luz?  (Apart from seemingly observing 5A, obviously.)

Apparently SY requested this information be removed from the files before they were made public.  Michael Anthony Green (Volume III pages 632 to 726)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:10:23 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Carana

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 04:10:10 PM »

IMO, John, there could be quite a few explanations as to Eddie's reaction. Simply casually asking around if anyone was aware of anyone who'd previously died in that flat does not constitute a full investigation into further leads with a potentially innocent or irrelevant explanation.

Grime may have over-egged his marketing pudding, but the original PJ team didn't seem to have taken too much trouble to investigate further, either.

It wasn't until later that that PT law enforcement was tiptoeing around the delicate diplomatic issue of wondering WTF Eddie was actually reacting to, if anything, of potential significance.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 04:38:08 PM »
Robitty, as you have told us that you are late on the case I wonder if you are aware of Tasmin Milburn Sillence, the little girl who saw a man peering over the wall at 5A ?  She lived there with her grandparents for a while.

We dont know, do we ?

Unless you have some reason to believe either Grandparent died in the flat, in the town or even in Portugal, then this is pure speculation.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 05:04:50 PM »
Apparently SY requested this information be removed from the files before they were made public.  Michael Anthony Green (Volume III pages 632 to 726)
The information in that entire section of the report was suppressed due to Portuguese law - nothing to do with the Brits.

The little I know about Mr Green is that he is what I would call a street busker, though he probably uses a grander title. However, he is based in Lagos, and I find it odd that a Lagos street busker was allegedly monitoring block 5 in Luz on two separate occasions.

He got cleared by the PJ first time round.  I believe he went through OG in Dec 2014 as part of Andy Redwood's last throw of the dice.

I'm still curious as to why a Lagos street musician should be in the vicinity of 5A before Madeleine disappeared.
What's up, old man?

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 05:18:14 PM »
Unless you have some reason to believe either Grandparent died in the flat, in the town or even in Portugal, then this is pure speculation.

I don't agree. It makes no difference where one or both grandparents died because once something touches cadaverine then it cannot be got rid of.  Sadie makes a good point about this, contaminated clothing and personal effects relating to one or both grandparents could very well have been returned to 5a and put in that built-in wardrobe.

However, wouldn't it be great if Tasmin Sillence were to get in touch and tell us for sure?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:44:44 PM by John »

Offline Carana

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2016, 05:34:47 PM »
I don't agree. It makes no difference where one or both grandparents died because once something touches cadaverine then it cannot be got rid of.  Sadie makes a good point about this, contaminated clothing and personal effects relating to one or both grandparents could very well have been returned to 5a and put in that built-in wardrobe.

However, wouldn't it be great if Tasmin Sillence were to get in touch and tell us for sure?

Not really. She probably couldn't say anything that isn't already in the public domain.

The risk for her is that the extremist community may well attempt to dissect her life to the nth degree to "prove" the latest conspiracy theory and quite possibly make various mini-Spielberg episodes about even a sneeze as somehow representing something suspicious.