Author Topic: Introduction to the Siôn Jenkins case  (Read 41089 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Introduction to the Siôn Jenkins case
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2022, 09:37:10 AM »
Lol

With delusional dupe Dennis Eady

I strongly suspect ‘Betty’ is being used by Dennis Eady, & Holly Greenwood, for their cause - which has nothing whatsoever to do with truth or justice 🙄

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2021-03-11/claims-cuts-to-legal-aid-has-led-to-broken-criminal-justice-system
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2022, 07:49:54 PM »
Did anyone else watch the Channel 5 documentary about the Billie-Jo case this evening?

Only seen about 10 minutes today. Haven’t yet heard Dennis Eady’s contribution 🙄

Would like to hear from Jill Dando’s killer and his grifter sister Michelle Diskin Bates on what they made of it

They are all bestest friends

Grifter Diskin Bates stated in 2008 via the Independent newspaper

I knew they would get on well because they have so much in common’

Both Killers!

She’s supporting serial killer Michael Stone now as well as IRA terrorists

Stand Against Injustice (Aka Michelle Diskin Bates via Fb)
I’ve been involved with miscarriage of justice for over twenty years now. I’m not a legal, but I’ve seen many cases of wrongful conviction…the B6, G4, Mag7 and my own brother, Barry George and many more. I’ve looked at the evidence in this case and can find anything to implicate Stone. As you know when I look at justice I see it from two sides…the victim/family, and the defendant/family. The Russells have not received justice here because the wrong man was convicted. Belfield was free to continue his terror because Stone was wrongfully convicted.
I don’t speak about this case specifically in my book ‘Stand Against Injustice’, but I show, through other cases, how these things happen and the frequency. 🙏🏼

« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 07:59:08 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2022, 08:19:22 PM »
‘Silence of the lambs’

Did Sandra Lean include that fact about Sion Jenkins in her book ‘No Smoke’?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2022, 09:35:21 PM »
Lol

With delusional dupe Dennis Eady

Oh my god   @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 09:50:56 PM by Nicholas »