Author Topic: Do you thinj CB is guilty  (Read 5814 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Do you thinj CB is guilty
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2023, 08:50:47 AM »
DM is the lady who CB raped in Luz in 2005.
The PJ failed to bring him to justice despite finding a hair in her bed whos DNA matched him. The BKA with the help of Grange managed to bring him to justice.Well done BKA and Grange. If the PJ had done their job properly Maddie may well be still alive at home with her family

The reason I pose the question is that some sceptics are in so much denial in the McCann case that they don't accept his conviction. You will notice gunit has failed to give her opinion on the post..as I expected.
Well done to Jassi and Barrier for addressing it

Thank You also.

Yes, Madeleine might never have been taken, for more reasons than one, I could add.  This was gross incompetence on the part of The PJ, if it as only that.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2023, 09:25:29 AM »
Thank You also.

Yes, Madeleine might never have been taken, for more reasons than one, I could add.  This was gross incompetence on the part of The PJ, if it as only that.

I agree. Madeleine might never have been taken. That is true. She might not have actually been abducted.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2023, 09:27:27 AM »
Thank You also.

Not only that there has been some vile abuse towards her on the net from vile sceptics who claim she was neevr raped.....all started by Amaral

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2023, 09:30:38 AM »
Not only that there has been some vile abuse towards her on the net from vile sceptics who claim she was neevr raped.....all started by Amaral

Well she's dead anyway so I don't think it really matters.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2023, 09:32:21 AM »
I remember well the insinuation by a member of this forum that she invited CB in to her home for some “company” and this is after he was found guilty of rape.  Sceptics are predisposed to give CB the benefit of the doubt and to have sympathy for him, which tells us all we need to know about these people IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2023, 09:56:37 AM »
I remember well the insinuation by a member of this forum that she invited CB in to her home for some “company” and this is after he was found guilty of rape.  Sceptics are predisposed to give CB the benefit of the doubt and to have sympathy for him, which tells us all we need to know about these people IMO.

She left her door unlocked. You can't blame Brueckner for that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2023, 12:52:56 PM »

I knew the lady had enjoyed a wonderful life in which her final years had been blighted by Brueckner.  She obviously loved Portugal having continued to live there for so many years after she was widowed.  She was unable to stay there as a result of Brueckner's actions.

The BKA got justice for her in the end; sending investigators to take her evidence in the USA because she was unable to attend the trial in person.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Anthro

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2023, 01:50:35 PM »
Please can someone tell me who DM is.

Diana Menkes.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2023, 01:56:42 PM »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2023, 04:17:24 PM »

So what have we got?  A couple of Drug Convictions, a couple of Child Sexual Abuse Convictions and a Rape Conviction.  All of which Brueckner was obviously Guilty.

I am trying hard not to allow this to affect my judgement, although it is difficult.  Brueckner is a seriously not nice man and everything has to start somewhere.

There is an interesting lack of comments from Sceptics.  But then who expected anything else?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2023, 04:35:51 PM »
So what have we got?  A couple of Drug Convictions, a couple of Child Sexual Abuse Convictions and a Rape Conviction.  All of which Brueckner was obviously Guilty.

I am trying hard not to allow this to affect my judgement, although it is difficult.  Brueckner is a seriously not nice man and everything has to start somewhere.

There is an interesting lack of comments from Sceptics.  But then who expected anything else?

I have commented. I said Diane M might not have been raped, if only she'd just locked her door. But, apparently, fact based observations like that aren't very popular.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2023, 05:25:51 PM »

Brueckner is very definitely not a nice guy.  His criminal profile is almost perfect for a perpetrator of whatever befell Madeleine McCann.  But none of that proves his guilt - the evidence will do that or not, if he is brought to trial on the strength of it.

I think he has been adept at covering his tracks but I think he chose the right place to get away with it for so long.
Hindsight is an exact science but my impression is that the Portuguese police were not interested given the fact that Brueckner's recent rape conviction and recent charges laid against him were historic, were investigated perfunctorily before being abandoned.

If the BKA had not been investigating Madeleine's case as a result of information received the Praia da Luz rape would never have been solved.  It is sheer luck that it was solved because the remaining evidence had never been forensically tested.  That one tiny piece survived, is just sheer chance.
SNIP
The 2005 rape case inquiry was abandoned five months after the horrific attack, while neither a red T-shirt stuffed in the victim's mouth nor a nylon rope used to tie her hands together were DNA tested, according to The Sun.
Official documents show Carlos Farinha, then Director of the Judicial Police's Forensic Science Laboratory, wrote in a November 2009 letter: 'We have learned by telephone that the examination is no longer necessary. We are therefore cancelling the tests and returning the material sent to us for analysis.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8477199/Police-failed-DNA-test-evidence-led-capture-Maddies-prime-suspect.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2023, 05:30:08 PM »
I have commented. I said Diane M might not have been raped, if only she'd just locked her door. But, apparently, fact based observations like that aren't very popular.

You require a cite for the unlocked door - irrespective of the fact that Brueckner had invaded her space complete with his rape kit to carry out the premeditated and vicious assault on her.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2023, 05:37:31 PM »
You require a cite for the unlocked door - irrespective of the fact that Brueckner had invaded her space complete with his rape kit to carry out the premeditated and vicious assault on her.

Victim Blaming is always a good one for Sceptics.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2023, 05:56:30 PM »
Victim Blaming is always a good one for Sceptics.

Even victims have to take responsibility for their own personal security.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!