Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber group on hunt for police informers.  (Read 3725 times)

Offline John

Jeremy Bamber group on hunt for police informers.
« on: December 04, 2012, 10:04:52 AM »
Fresh from the failed Judicial Review jeremy Bamber campaigners are seeking police informers who may have attended the scene of the White House murders in 1985.  They are also seeking the assistance of the civilian telephone operator who dealt with the case on the morning of the incident.

After 27 years this latest attempt to smear Essex Police is quite typical of what we have come to expect of Bamber and his cronies.  On one hand they delight in criticising former police officers and have even attempted to pursue a retired detective to his retirement home in Australia while on the other hand they are appealing to their better nature.

I am afraid they have irreparably damaged any cooperation by their illegal activities.

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/new-information
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Re: Jeremy Bamber group on hunt for police informers.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 10:32:45 AM »
I notice they are seeking informers including police officers, civilian workers and BT engineers to get in touch with Simon Mckay or Andrew Hunter.  Didn't Hunter retire from politics after failing to get a seat as an MP in Northern Ireland after campaigning against the Good Friday Agreement?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 03:54:34 PM by David »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 10:35:43 AM »
Well no one came forward a generation ago when Bamber made the same appeal and that one had a £ 1 million reward.

Didn't the COLP specifically investigate Essex Police's handling of the (Bamber's) murder scene and their overall handling of the case? Essex police were found to be close to incompetent at times but not guilty of any wrong doing.

As usual Bamber and is minions are barking up any tree they can think of to try and free their hero!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 04:01:26 PM »
There is a distinct smell of bullshit and desperation in the air if this is what they are back to.  Whoever is heading his campaign obviously hasn't a clue where to start.  The damage which Tesko has done is glaringly obvious by threatening former police officers and detectives like Bews and Jones.  The threats Tesko made against that other senior retired officer in Australia will do him and Bamber no favours in the long run.  What a bunch of tossers.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 04:57:15 PM »
There is a distinct smell of bullshit and desperation in the air if this is what they are back to.  Whoever is heading his campaign obviously hasn't a clue where to start.  The damage which Tesko has done is glaringly obvious by threatening former police officers and detectives like Bews and Jones.  The threats Tesko made against that other senior retired officer in Australia will do him and Bamber no favours in the long run.  What a bunch of tossers.

Threats? What threats has Tesko made against retired police officers?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »

Threats? What threats has Tesko made against retired police officers?

Do you not remember the articles he wrote not so long ago naming the senior officer who retired to Australia (I'm not gonna name him here) and naming his Golf club and posting the address and telephone number and inviting people to contact him and complain about his actions in the Bamber case?   Then there was the veiled threats against the firearms officer whom he named and claimed shot Sheila.  There are several others but I don't go into detail here.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 09:44:41 PM »
I think that was a poster calling himself " Ron Cook" on the blue forum that gave out details of the officer in Oz, not mike.

Padgates staff

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 08:26:29 AM »
I just think this is a case that Jeremy did it on ever count and no matter how you dress it up, the truth is still going to be the truth. Two babies died in this and if nothing else, they should be remembered but as usual, it's the killer still getting all the attention (on MOST sites), so RIP Daniel, Nicholas, Mr and Mrs Bamber and Sheila.
What happened to the dog? Does anyone know?

Offline Myster

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 05:56:15 PM »
What happened to the dog? Does anyone know?

The family Shih tzu became synonymous with his name if Wilkes is to be believed, Jo.
After the raid Stan Jones asked JB if he wanted to take Crispy back to Goldhanger, to which he replied and I quote....,

"Get rid of it... have it put down. I hate the f***king thing."

Although others think Ann Eaton said that Jeremy Bamber had him put down....you pays your money...!

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.