Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 323207 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1125 on: October 08, 2018, 06:18:42 PM »
Blood stains, casings, distance of shots, trajectories and wound tracks all support NB sustaining his upstairs gsw's on the landing stairs and main stairs.

NB did not sustain any upstairs gsw's in the main bedroom nor did he use the tel after sustaining any gsw.  NB made the tel call to JB from the kitchen and was then shot as he came up the stairs.
For the attention of HG QC:

No they don't and no he didn't!   We've been through this soooooooo many times before ad nauseum. Never in a million harvests would NB have twiddled his thumbs waiting minutes for his son to answer while his daughter was off upstairs mimicking Annie Oakley.

Rediscovered that Mirror audio interview.  Ignore the crappy rapper at the end, no idea who he is or why he should keep following me about...

https://soundcloud.com/phil-garlic/tracks

... said Goodnight to everybody, got in my car, drove home. And I guess it was about 10pm by this time. I rang Julie... had a hot drink, I don't-I don't think I had anything to eat and I had a quick bath and watched TV 'till about midnight. At around 3.15/3.30 I was woken up by the phone and I only had one in my house and that was by the kitchen door downstairs. And when I answered it I recognised dad's voice and he said "Please come over... your sister has gone crazy and has the gun" .

The call ended, although, I don't recall specifically hearing the dial tone, but I was still half asleep, I'd only just woken up to hear this, and so I rang dad back 'cause I thought you know I need more information.. what, where, how, you know what do you need me to do, how can I... and I specifically remember getting the engaged tone because I then pressed the last number redial at least twice more and both times got the engaged tone... and that's when I rang the police.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1126 on: October 08, 2018, 06:28:55 PM »
Mike said this last week -

'I remember vividly discussing this aspect of the investigation with Jeremy when I was incarcerated with him on B Wing at HMP Full Sutton on several occasions during late 1989 and July 1990...

Jeremy said that he answered his phone after two or three rings when his father called him that morning!

He said therefore the automatic recording mechanism on his answer phone did not get activated! As such there would have been no recording what his father said to him! He said he told the police that he had answered the phone call quickly.'

----------

Mike also said the answering machine was left on 24/7. Which is normal.

This means Nevill would not ring Bamber in the first place. Knowing he would only get an answering machine.

It also confirms no call was made as Bamber would not have even woken within the 10 seconds before the answering machine came on.

If Bamber was asleep when the phone rang, how would he know how many rings there had been?

Offline adam

« Reply #1127 on: October 08, 2018, 06:37:20 PM »
If Bamber was asleep when the phone rang, how would he know how many rings there had been?

That is a good point. Bamber must have believed he got downstairs within 2/3 rings of the phone waking him. Although it could taken several minutes for it to wake him. I would have slept through it.

Offline adam

« Reply #1128 on: October 08, 2018, 06:54:57 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=296.0

Bamber can't say he was already awake when the phone rang.

Page 15 he says he slept 'like a log' & he confirms he was 'awoken by Nevill's phone call'.

Everyone agrees that Bamber would not have got to the downstairs phone within 10 seconds.

Nevill would also not ring, knowing Bamber would be sleeping & had an answering machine.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 06:58:47 PM by adam »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1129 on: October 08, 2018, 07:07:19 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=296.0

Bamber can't say he was already awake when the phone rang.

Page 15 he says he slept 'like a log' & he confirms he was 'awoken by Nevill's phone call'.

Everyone agrees that Bamber would not have got to the downstairs phone within 10 seconds.

Nevill would also not ring, knowing Bamber would be sleeping & had an answering machine.

It certainly makes no sense, in a crisis, to try to raise someone from, what it likely to be, given the time, deep sleep. Better, surely to make a call to someone who's awake, alert, and from training, more crisis oriented.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1130 on: October 08, 2018, 07:38:56 PM »

No they don't and no he didn't!   We've been through this soooooooo many times before ad nauseum. Never in a million harvests would NB have twiddled his thumbs waiting minutes for his son to answer while his daughter was off upstairs mimicking Annie Oakley.

Rediscovered that Mirror audio interview.  Ignore the crappy rapper at the end, no idea who he is or why he should keep following me about...

... said Goodnight to everybody, got in my car, drove home. And I guess it was about 10pm by this time. I rang Julie... had a hot drink, I don't-I don't think I had anything to eat and I had a quick bath and watched TV 'till about midnight. At around 3.15/3.30 I was woken up by the phone and I only had one in my house and that was by the kitchen door downstairs. And when I answered it I recognised dad's voice and he said "Please come over... your sister has gone crazy and has the gun" .

The call ended, although, I don't recall specifically hearing the dial tone, but I was still half asleep, I'd only just woken up to hear this, and so I rang dad back 'cause I thought you know I need more information.. what, where, how, you know what do you need me to do, how can I... and I specifically remember getting the engaged tone because I then pressed the last number redial at least twice more and both times got the engaged tone... and that's when I rang the police.

Where did the bath suddenly come into it? In his first interview he goes into detail about the programmes he watched on TV and said he went to bed around 11PM - no mention of a bath and really no time to fit one in. 

Offline adam

« Reply #1131 on: October 08, 2018, 07:48:51 PM »
The audio also says he only had one phone. In the downstairs kitchen. Mike must have been mistaken when he said Bamber had a phone in his bedroom.

Offline adam

« Reply #1132 on: October 08, 2018, 07:56:53 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2939.msg104299.html#msg104299

This was posted a few years ago. The 'answering machine' in the list (page 4) must be Bamber's.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 07:59:00 PM by adam »

Offline adam

« Reply #1133 on: October 08, 2018, 08:03:59 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9149.msg430150.html#msg430150

Point 284 here confirms Bamber had an answering machine.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:06:21 PM by adam »

Offline adam

« Reply #1134 on: October 08, 2018, 08:18:27 PM »
An answering machine that would be switched on.

Nevill would assume Bamber would have his answering machine on. He would not know any different as he had never rang Bamber at 3am before. Therefore would not phone him.

Bamber was sleeping 'like a log' & was 'awoken' by the downstairs kitchen phone. Probably waking after over 1 minute.

The answering machine would have switched on within 10 seconds. While Bamber was still asleep.

The OS need to make a statement on Bamber's answering machine.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1135 on: October 09, 2018, 02:53:38 PM »

There's no expert evidence showing where NB sustained his upstairs gsw's as such I have filled the void  ?{)(**

@ trial:

Ed Lawson (EL): There is no evidence that anyone was shot outside the bedroom, upstairs?

Malcolm Fletcher (MF) : No sir

EL : No forensic or scientific evidence that would be the most likely explanation for where cartridge case DRH/14 ended up __ a gun fired near the bedroom door? 

MF : The most likely one yes sir

There's a reason ballistics, biologists, soc officers and pathologists make available information on the following:

- Blood stains/lack of
- Casings
- Distance of shots
- Trajectories
- Wound tracks

It enables a multi-disciplinary team to create a reconstruction.  In JB's case we have the blind leading the blind until I threw in my two-penneth!  The fact QC's: Ed Lawson and Michael Turner were incapable of rational analysis of the facts doesn't make JB guilty!

We can all speculate about what NB could, should or would have done but the physical evidence at soc tells us he phoned JB from kitchen.  Meanwhile SC opened fire on June whilst she was prone with her head on the pillow.  NB hearing shots dropped the handset and went upstairs where he sustained his facial gsw's whilst stood on the landing stairs facing into the main bedroom.  He turned to retreat downstairs and sustained the 2 gsw's to the rear of his body: shoulder and elbow/chest graze wounds.

I can't now recall the date of the Mirror interview but it was years after trial.  I prefer to rely on his early wit stats where he makes no ref to "Please come over...".  He states NB said "Sheilas gone crazy shes got the gun".

In his police interviews he states he probably had a cup of coffee or coke and possibly a sandwich.  Hmmm and yet he claims he slept like a log?  On a coffee/coke?  Sounds like someone wanted to stay awake! 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:11:35 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1136 on: October 09, 2018, 02:59:43 PM »
Where did the bath suddenly come into it? In his first interview he goes into detail about the programmes he watched on TV and said he went to bed around 11PM - no mention of a bath and really no time to fit one in.

Pretty s...ky if he didn't after a long day toiling the land during the height of summer but there again JM's nickname for him was apparently Stinker!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1137 on: October 09, 2018, 03:01:26 PM »
The audio also says he only had one phone. In the downstairs kitchen. Mike must have been mistaken when he said Bamber had a phone in his bedroom.

I don't believe a single word Mike utters.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1138 on: October 09, 2018, 03:05:37 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2939.msg104299.html#msg104299

This was posted a few years ago. The 'answering machine' in the list (page 4) must be Bamber's.

But the list contains all sorts of items which appear to belong to NB, June and SC and there's nothing to say where they were recovered from.

I think 1 or more of the books states one of the Greaves sisters left a message on an answering machine but I believe that was when JB was staying at SC's. 

There's no evidence JB had an answering machine pre tragedy at Bourtree Cottage.

Offline adam

« Reply #1139 on: October 09, 2018, 05:34:54 PM »
But the list contains all sorts of items which appear to belong to NB, June and SC and there's nothing to say where they were recovered from.

I think 1 or more of the books states one of the Greaves sisters left a message on an answering machine but I believe that was when JB was staying at SC's. 

There's no evidence JB had an answering machine pre tragedy at Bourtree Cottage.

Reply 1133 has the required document.

Proof must be supplied that Bamber's answering machine was not working, and that Nevill knew this.

Otherwise guilt has to be accepted by everyone.