Author Topic: Why Should Busching and Seyferth Be Trusted?  (Read 1192 times)

Offline faithlilly

Why Should Busching and Seyferth Be Trusted?
« on: December 29, 2022, 10:37:20 PM »
Time and time again we are told by supporters that Amaral has a criminal conviction therefore nothing he says can be taken at face value. Why is it then that the claims of men like Busching and Seyferth who have records stretching back decades for thievery and dishonesty are accepted without question?

Could someone please explain?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Why Should Busching and Seyferth Be Trusted?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 11:46:37 PM »
Time and time again we are told by supporters that Amaral has a criminal conviction therefore nothing he says can be taken at face value. Why is it then that the claims of men like Busching and Seyferth who have records stretching back decades for thievery and dishonesty are accepted without question?

I could but as you have me on ignore it seems a bit pointless to try, that and the fact that no amount of explaining is ever likely to sink in, so as you were.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 03:31:00 AM »

Without question ?

My bet is that Busching and Seyforth were grilled and double/ multi checked.   Every detail examined in depth

The big difference is that Amaral was in a position of authority in a role that most see as only available to the honest and honourable.   Eleanor is right; Amaral is a Liar and a Thief and a Philanderer.  These are proven facts.  We all know that there are a few Police Officers not worthy of their positions, Amaral appears to be one of these because of his dishonourable record.   But a senior officer has Power and carries weight when he says something ... and Amaral knows it, as does the perp. who appears to have spent considerable time and effort trying to disrupt everything

Amaral is abusing his Power.   
I wonder who is paying him ?...If someone is paying him ?

The above is "only my opinion" but I bet I am right.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 07:01:27 AM »

First and foremost I have no great desire to get involved in another punch up and I know little about Busching and Seyferth anyway.  But it doesn't seem likely to me that The BKA would endeavour to stitch up Brueckner.

And since it would be a Panel of Judges this seems even less likely.

Amaral is a separate issue to me.

The BKA are trying to deal with one of their own citizens who is in fact a dangerous man who committed crimes in another country that went unchecked for many years.  Brueckner's nationality can be of no pride to Germany, but someone has to try to do something about him.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 07:53:35 AM »
First and foremost I have no great desire to get involved in another punch up and I know little about Busching and Seyferth anyway.  But it doesn't seem likely to me that The BKA would endeavour to stitch up Brueckner.

And since it would be a Panel of Judges this seems even less likely.

Amaral is a separate issue to me.

The BKA are trying to deal with one of their own citizens who is in fact a dangerous man who committed crimes in another country that went unchecked for many years.  Brueckner's nationality can be of no pride to Germany, but someone has to try to do something about him.

I don't get this idea that Germany would feel ashamed of Brueckner.
He's just a petty thief, rapist & burglar.
I doubt most Germans care a jot about him really. Unless I'm wrong & they're all waking up every morning & thinking 'Oh for shame, I'm the same nationality as Brueckner & Hitler & other Germans' (even though Hitler was Austrian).
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 08:11:28 AM by Eleanor »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 11:42:52 AM »
Without question ?

My bet is that Busching and Seyforth were grilled and double/ multi checked.   Every detail examined in depth

The big difference is that Amaral was in a position of authority in a role that most see as only available to the honest and honourable.   Eleanor is right; Amaral is a Liar and a Thief and a Philanderer.  These are proven facts.  We all know that there are a few Police Officers not worthy of their positions, Amaral appears to be one of these because of his dishonourable record.   But a senior officer has Power and carries weight when he says something ... and Amaral knows it, as does the perp. who appears to have spent considerable time and effort trying to disrupt everything

Amaral is abusing his Power.   
I wonder who is paying him ?...If someone is paying him ?

The above is "only my opinion" but I bet I am right.

You've hit the nail on the head, Sadie, when you say "Amaral is abusing his Power."

Fortunately he doesn't have much of that left nowadays.  But the story was very different back in the day when he did have real influence.

Recently we have witnessed his attempts to derail the German investigation into Madeleine McCann's case and his bizarre campaign in support of a sexual predator and career criminal.

Many years ago I read a rationale that the botched job made of Madeleine's investigation was either as a result of
  • absolute incompetence
  • or absolute corruption
The author came down on the side of 'incompetence'

One wonders what he or she would have made of it now had the information we have about Brueckner been available then.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2022, 12:18:16 PM »
You've hit the nail on the head, Sadie, when you say "Amaral is abusing his Power."

Fortunately he doesn't have much of that left nowadays.  But the story was very different back in the day when he did have real influence.

Recently we have witnessed his attempts to derail the German investigation into Madeleine McCann's case and his bizarre campaign in support of a sexual predator and career criminal.

Many years ago I read a rationale that the botched job made of Madeleine's investigation was either as a result of
  • absolute incompetence
  • or absolute corruption
The author came down on the side of 'incompetence'

One wonders what he or she would have made of it now had the information we have about Brueckner been available then.

This thread isn’t about Amaral. There is however a thread for just that subject. Please use it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2022, 01:24:52 PM »
Opening Post on this thread
"Time and time again we are told by supporters that Amaral has a criminal conviction therefore nothing he says can be taken at face value. Why is it then that the claims of men like Busching and Seyferth who have records stretching back decades for thievery and dishonesty are accepted without question?

Could someone please explain?"

The author has chosen to make this a thread about Amaral ~ then tries to orchestrate the flow because the conversation is not to her liking.

It just does not work like that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2022, 02:33:57 PM »
This thread isn’t about Amaral. There is however a thread for just that subject. Please use it.

She does - incessantly   8(8-))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2022, 02:40:17 PM »
Opening Post on this thread
"Time and time again we are told by supporters that Amaral has a criminal conviction therefore nothing he says can be taken at face value. Why is it then that the claims of men like Busching and Seyferth who have records stretching back decades for thievery and dishonesty are accepted without question?

Could someone please explain?"

The author has chosen to make this a thread about Amaral ~ then tries to orchestrate the flow because the conversation is not to her liking.

It just does not work like that.

Not about Amaral at all. He was merely a vehicle for illustrating supporter bias. As the author I can categorically say that this thread is about Busching and Seyferth. What do you think of the truthfulness of these pair of career criminals?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2022, 02:41:58 PM »
It was I who Approved this Thread, although I am not sure if I should have admitted that. But I was hoping for a sensible discussion.  Is this still possible?

I don't know enough about Busching or Seyferth, so perhaps we can have some information about these two.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2022, 02:46:03 PM »
Not about Amaral at all. He was merely a vehicle for illustrating supporter bias. As the author I can categorically say that this thread is about Busching and Seyferth. What do you think of the truthfulness of these pair of career criminals?

Supporter Bias?  I see.  It isn't very difficult with Amaral.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2022, 02:54:07 PM »
It was I who Approved this Thread, although I am not sure if I should have admitted that. But I was hoping for a sensible discussion.  Is this still possible?

I don't know enough about Busching or Seyferth, so perhaps we can have some information about these two.
Whatever gave you the impression that the OP author wanted a sensible discussion on the subject?  We had one recently and this subject has already been done to death in the last few weeks.  Obviously none of it sank in then, so unlikely to sink in now, sadly.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2022, 03:29:27 PM »

She does - incessantly   8(8-))

And a good thing too.  Me also.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2022, 03:34:59 PM »
Whatever gave you the impression that the OP author wanted a sensible discussion on the subject?  We had one recently and this subject has already been done to death in the last few weeks.  Obviously none of it sank in then, so unlikely to sink in now, sadly.

I live in hope, VS.  As ever;

Now please could I have some information about Busching and Seyferth?  Who are they and what have they done?

Is this too much to ask on a Thread dedicated to them?