Author Topic: What can we know about the death of June Bamber?  (Read 4327 times)

Offline steve_trousers

Re: What can we know about the death of June Bamber?
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2020, 08:39:41 PM »
It’s a fair reflection Ispy, of where Bambers campaign is at the moment. You have to chuckle really.

So far this year he has seen his former best mate break his 35 year silence to condemn him, his sad campaign team have resigned, he lost in court again over some trifling matter and last but not least an ITV dramatisation that portrayed him pretty spot on and won him no new fans. Still, he must be heartened at the level of discussion on the Internet forums.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2020, 10:27:54 PM »
It’s a fair reflection Ispy, of where Bambers campaign is at the moment. You have to chuckle really.

So far this year he has seen his former best mate break his 35 year silence to condemn him, his sad campaign team have resigned, he lost in court again over some trifling matter and last but not least an ITV dramatisation that portrayed him pretty spot on and won him no new fans. Still, he must be heartened at the level of discussion on the Internet forums.

You’re right, Steve, it’s better to laugh, really.

I suppose Jeremy Bamber will do one of his seasonal blogs at Christmas saying how it’s now almost 36 years he’s been cruelly incarcerated, and 2020 has been his annus horribilis out of all of them!

I wonder who he takes his fury and frustration out on inside?

Or maybe he leaves that for his hapless supporters when they tell him they can’t send him money and he rages down the phone to them and spouts how he’s never liked them anyway!😡

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2020, 10:58:20 PM »
I wonder who he takes his fury and frustration out on inside?

Or maybe he leaves that for his hapless supporters when they tell him they can’t send him money and he rages down the phone to them and spouts how he’s never liked them anyway!😡

He and John Cannan are mates, apparently. Both have protested their innocence for 60+ years between them.

Sadistic murderer-rapist John Cannan is a good guy in comparison, and can look forward to parole one day in the not too distant future.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2020, 11:08:10 PM »
He and John Cannan are mates, apparently. Both have protested their innocence for 60+ years between them.

Sadistic murderer-rapist John Cannan is a good guy in comparison, and can look forward to parole one day in the not too distant future.
I know it is hard to talk about June Bamber as there is so little to discuss about her on the internet, but can we get back to the topic of just leave the thread as it is please.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2020, 11:31:04 PM »
No more off topic discussion please.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2020, 11:39:00 PM »

I did do a lengthy reply to you, Steve, which Rob has deleted.

I did mention John Cannan, only because he and Bamber are apparently friends in prison, but Rob put his foot down. 😌
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2020, 11:43:52 PM »
I did see it, thanks.

I understand the mods want to keep on topic but there’s not much to start a new thread with here. Anecdotes should be acceptable.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2020, 07:54:03 AM »

It's all a sideshow Steve to the main event ie new forensic tests/CoA.   8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2020, 07:15:32 PM »
It's all a sideshow Steve to the main event ie new forensic tests/CoA.   8((()*/

Happy daydreams, Holly ☺️

Offline Caroline

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2020, 11:34:35 PM »

That will mean absolutely b....r all. Here is a quote from a study you might want to read you'll need to buy it though - however, it completes the challenge you set me. Still waiting for you to complete yours  8((()*/

Shots Fired with Silencers A Report on Four Cases and Experimental Testing

Johann Missliwetz, 1 M. D.; Wolfgang Denk, 2 M.D.," and Ingo Wieser 3

"Any assessment beyond doubt would only be possible if the used silencer were recovered for examination"

"The presented case also shows how easily a shot fired with a silencer can be mistaken for a shot fired without silencer when neither weapon nor the silencer are available for examination"

Like I have been telling you, any test would need to be undertaken with the actual murder weapon and silencer and even then you would have to prove that your findings (if they were different) - weren't down to chance and even then it wouldn't prove that on that day in 1985 that the conditions were suitable to allow blood to enter the silencer via drawback. I should also add, that in this study drawback did occur and was evident inside the silencers - which you said was impossible!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 07:17:32 PM by Caroline »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2020, 12:41:01 AM »
That will mean absolutely b....r all. Here is a quote from a study you might want to read you'll need to buy it though - however, it completes the challenge you set me. Still waiting for you to complete yours  8((()*/

Shots Fired with Silencers A Report on Four Cases and Experimental Testing

Johann Missliwetz, 1 M. D.; Wolfgang Denk, 2 M.D.," and Ingo Wieser 3

"Any assessment beyond doubt would only be possible if the used silencer were recovered for examination"

"The presented case also shows how easily a shot fired with a silencer can be mistaken for a shot fired without silencer when neither weapon nor the silencer are available for examination"

Like I have been telling you, any test would need to be undertaken with the actual murder weapon and silencer and even then you would have to prove that your findings (if they were different) - weren't down to chance and even then it wouldn't prove that on that day in 1985 that the conditions allowed blood to enter the silencer via drawback. I should also add, that in this study drawback did occur and was evident inside the silencers - which you said was impossible!

I thought Holly would have known that considering she’s a ballistic expert having popped into a gun shop and asked to load a cartridge in a rifle 😌