Author Topic: Operation Grange: expenditure and resources allocated to November 2013  (Read 9620 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Operation Grange: expenditure and resources allocated to November 2013
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2013, 06:39:55 PM »
What I find amazing about the gone with the wind drama is that we are being asked to believe that the wind kind of waited around a bit after the 'abduction' & right up untill the moment Kate went to open the door for her check, before blowing with the force required to slam the door shut. That's got to be one hell of a coincidence hasn't it?

It doesn't make any sense. If you came into the apartment and found the bedroom door fully open then you would check the children were in the room FIRST before closing the door and then a big gust of wind catching it slamming it shut. Then Kate reopens it and notices Madeleine is missing. That's the wrong way round like most of this case  8-)(--) Kate found it hard to see her because the room was dark but Gerry could see Madeleine clearly on his check. Things don't add up as usual.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 06:47:43 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2013, 07:13:11 AM »
It doesn't make any sense. If you came into the apartment and found the bedroom door fully open then you would check the children were in the room FIRST before closing the door and then a big gust of wind catching it slamming it shut. Then Kate reopens it and notices Madeleine is missing. That's the wrong way round like most of this case  8-)(--) Kate found it hard to see her because the room was dark but Gerry could see Madeleine clearly on his check. Things don't add up as usual.

Even more weird is she says the shutters were up the window slid back, the curtains whooshed, surely there would be MORE LIGHT IN THE ROOM to see the child, as there were lights outside.........

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2013, 01:23:07 PM »
Even more weird is she says the shutters were up the window slid back, the curtains whooshed, surely there would be MORE LIGHT IN THE ROOM to see the child, as there were lights outside.........

Agreed and if the door was fully open then more light from the living room would be coming into the bedroom which would have made it easier to see if Madeleine was there or not in the nearest bed to the door. One of the curtains was trapped behind the single bed that was pushed up against the wall. Only one curtain could have possibly whooshed up! Another thing that room was kept dark and only used for the kids to sleep in. That would explain no photos of the wardrobe because there was nothing in it. The cot was trapping the doors. Not the other possibly missing main luggage bag ziltch.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 01:24:45 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
Whooshed up curtains don't got back to their room behind bed and chair on their own.

Offline Anna

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2013, 03:47:05 PM »
Whooshed up curtains don't got back to their room behind bed and chair on their own.

On these photos the window and blinds are closed, so
who ever closed them, more than likely fixed the curtains.
As for the door banging......Through draught ?, from having opened the patio doors.
However this means that an abductor didn't open the window and then go out through an external door, as it would have caused the same draught and the door would have slammed then also. This means the door would have been closed when the 10 pm check was done. I used to have the same problem if 2 external doors or external door and window were open.....they caused the door between to slam.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

AnneGuedes

« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2013, 03:55:38 PM »
On these photos the window and blinds are closed, so
who ever closed them, more than likely fixed the curtains.

The curtain behind the bed couldn't whoosh up. The other curtain couldn't be open as on the photo by a draught.
Nobody stated to have "fixed the curtains".
On a crime scene, one thing is closing a window to prevent children to get cold, another would, without any motive whatsoever, to touch the curtains.

Offline Anna

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2013, 04:09:50 PM »
The curtain behind the bed couldn't whoosh up. The other curtain couldn't be open as on the photo by a draught.
Nobody stated to have "fixed the curtains".
On a crime scene, one thing is closing a window to prevent children to get cold, another would, without any motive whatsoever, to touch the curtains.

So what was the motive to close the blinds ?
 If these curtains were trapped behind the bed, it must have been a performance closing them at bedtime
― Plato

AnneGuedes

« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2013, 04:21:31 PM »
Shutters, window and curtains were closed from day 1 : they said they never touched them.

Offline Anna

« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2013, 04:45:24 PM »
Shutters, window and curtains were closed from day 1 : they said they never touched them.

In Kates statement she said that she found the window, curtains and shutters open and  (as you state...they said they never touched them) Who opened them and more to the point, who shut them again?.
― Plato

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2013, 04:53:41 PM »

Kate, Crimewatch & the curtains.

"She wasn’t in our bed, And that was, that was the first time where I guess you know the panic kicked in & it was literally at that point the curtains that I say that were closed kind just kind of ‘whoosh’ & then I could see that the window had been pushed right over & the shutters were up.
So, so I kind of knew straightway then that Madeleine had been taken.

"the curtains that I say that were closed"
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Anna

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2013, 05:08:38 PM »
Whether the curtains were open or closed would make little difference to a through draught, that would cause a door to slam shut and forensics must have already gone through that room, for the window and shutter to then be closed as they would need the curtains fully open or removed to do the window prints. Scenes of crime photographer would do the remainder of the room (layout) last ? I don't take sides, but curious as to the pattern of a through draft as in my earlier post.
― Plato

AnneGuedes

« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2013, 05:47:56 PM »
For obvious reasons, photographs were taken before looking for fingerprints.
Anybody who thinks that a whooshing up curtain is by itself capable to go back to its room, behind a bed, should kindly make a film and post it.
The AG was perplex about it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2013, 06:09:25 PM »
Kate McCann ‘Madeleine Was Here’

"I did my check about 10’oclock and went in through the sliding patio doors,
And I Just stood actually and I thought oh all quiet,
And to be honest I might have been tempted to turn round then but I just noticed that the door, the bedroom door where the three children were sleeping was open much further than we’d left it.
I went to close it too about here, and then as I got to here it suddenly (slam) it slammed and then as I opened it, it was then that I just thought I’ll just look at the children and I could see Sean & Amelie in the cot and then I was looking at Madeleine’s bed which was here and it was dark and I was looking and I was thinking is that, is that Madeleine or is that the bedding?
And I couldn’t quite make her out, it sounds really stupid now but at the time I was thinking I didn’t want to put the light on cos I didn’t want to wake them & literally as I went back in the curtains of the bedroom which were drawn, were closed (woosh) it was like a gust of wind kind of just blew them open & cuddlecat was still there and the pink blanket was still there, I mean I knew straight away that she’d erm been taken, you know."

Crimewatch

Kate McCann

"So at 10’ o’clock I got up to do the next check, I’d finished eating then so I headed back to the apartment the usual route.
Then I just stopped & listened in the living are for a bit and it was all quiet, but it just caught my eye that the children’s door was quite far open, and at that point I thought it must have been when Matt checked and he’s left it open and as I was just drawing it over it (slam) It was like it had been caught by a draught & just kind of slammed shut, and it was only at that point really that I kind of as I opened it a bit I kind of looked into the room and I was I guess I was looking at Madeleine’s bed & I couldn’t, couldn’t make her out & then I realised actually she’s not in that bed & I thought oh I wonder if she’s woken up and gone through to our bed, She wasn’t in our bed, And that was, that was the first time where I guess you know the panic kicked in & it was literally at that point the curtains that I say that were closed kind just kind of ‘whoosh’ & then I could see that the window had been pushed right over & the shutters were up.
So, so I kind of knew straightway then that Madeleine had been taken."

Interesting that in 'Madeleine Was Here'  which was made several years prior to Crimewatch,  there was no mention of checking the other room...

KM CW
"I realised actually she’s not in that bed & I thought oh I wonder if she’s woken up and gone through to our bed, She wasn’t in our bed"

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2013, 06:18:16 PM »

Kate McCann ‘Madeleine Was Here’

"literally as I went back in the curtains of the bedroom which were drawn were closed (woosh)"

It appears even Kate was in two minds over the exact status of the curtains.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2013, 06:22:41 PM »
For obvious reasons, photographs were taken before looking for fingerprints.
Anybody who thinks that a whooshing up curtain is by itself capable to go back to its room, behind a bed, should kindly make a film and post it.
The AG was perplex about it.

Given the length of those drapes it would have to be one serious blast to have got them whooshing open.