Author Topic: The Sunday Times Apologises...yet e-fits withheld from public view for 5 years?  (Read 27395 times)

Offline jassi

Should they not have appeared in Kate's book? It is ,after all, claimed to be the definitive work on the subject.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

Should they not have appeared in Kate's book? It is ,after all, claimed to be the definitive work on the subject.

You would think they should, being efits of a man seeing carryng a four yr blonde girl in pyjamas near to the ocean club on the night...but no....a charity collector called creepy two weeks earlier was more of a suspect? Or a woman in barcelona days later, drunk and noone knowing what she was on about and the witness coming  forward two yrs later

@)(++(*

Lets not forget the prime person SY is searchng for is nowhere to be seen on the mccanns official findmadeleine website....unless you look really hard....lol

And the line that they sent the efits to the pj and lp in 2009 is heresay......sy will have had them but they didnt...they had to ask permission to get them!!.....even if they did send them in 2009 fact remans they sat on them for a year before doing so.....why is that??? Uncomfortable questions for the apologisers
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:35:51 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Benice

You would think they should, being efits of a man seeing carryng a four yr blonde girl in pyjamas near to the ocean club on the night...but no....a charity collector called creepy two weeks earlier was more of a suspect? Or a woman in barcelona days later, drunk and noone knowing what she was on about and the witness coming  forward two yrs later

@)(++(*

Lets not forget the prime person SY is searchng for is nowhere to be seen on the mccanns official findmadeleine website....unless you look really hard....lol

And the line that they sent the efits to the pj and lp in 2009 is heresay......sy will have had them but they didnt...they had to ask permission to get them!!.....even if they did send them in 2009 fact remans they sat on them for a year before doing so.....why is that??? Uncomfortable questions for the apologisers

The answer is - we don't know why - because we don't have the details.      While this is the case I won't speculate.    On the other hand while this is the case the sceptics will speculate- and of course that speculation will all be to the McCanns detriment.   But when was it ever anything else?

I'm assuming that unlike us -  SY do know all the details - and that's all that matters IMO. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Redblossom

The answer is - we don't know why - because we don't have the details.      While this is the case I won't speculate.    On the other hand while this is the case the sceptics will speculate- and of course that speculation will all be to the McCanns detriment.   But when was it ever anything else?

I'm assuming that unlike us -  SY do know all the details - and that's all that matters IMO.

one reason given and a quote from the Fund spokesman was they couldnt afford to investigate the smith sighting....

>@@(*&)

I doubt it would cost much to publicise an efit! And such a crucial one..carry on not speculating then....