Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592902 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #5055 on: June 14, 2019, 08:51:02 AM »
Going back to the Old Forum for a moment.... Well, The one that turned into the group 'Joanna Yeates Discussion of the Case'...

mrswah will remember and many of those of the group at the time will remember about the Waitrose clip being shown at the time of trial, the clip showed what appeared to be a man following Joanna Yeates in Waitrose, everyone commented on this at the time, and within minutes, the clip that we had seen had been cropped, so you no longer could see the man following Joanna Yeates..

I believe if memory serves me correctly that it was Avon and Somerset Police whom put this clip up....

It caused great debate, and no-one could understand why they felt the need to clip this CCTV

The man watches Joanna Yeates enter Waitrose, he has a trolley, and appears to follow her to the shopping aisle she walks up, he dumps the trolley and then appears to exit the store.... You can clearly see a man and his full body height, but as I said, it got cropped within minutes.. The man with Dark receding hair and a black coat, watching her every move.. Many thought it could be the same man that was next to her in Tesco's, with a black coat...

Here's the cropped version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dX6jD5QiIw

It really shouldn't have been an issue, no-one at the time understood why, most actually thought it may have even been Dr Vincent Tabak following her and added to the idea that he was stalking her...

But today, I had an idea..... And it comes from 'The Countdown to Murder " program at 0:03 of the program, you can see the man, watching Joanna Yeates and following her, just as we had discussed in the old forum....  At the time as I said, it looked like damning evidence....

But was it?  It was never used at trial in that way... no-one at trial suggested that Dr Vincent Tabak had been stalking Joanna Yeates, yet we have the Waitrose video, that clearly shows someone watching her....

And then I go back to my theories, that this is made up.... And the Waitrose video is the crux of it all... The Waitrose video that drew attention from the forum, maybe more important than we may believe...

Lets go back to the actual program, it is full of inconsistencies, it has details that were not mentioned at trial, a whole story that differs from the one told on the stand, but various details within that program had been suggested in various forms on the internet prior to trial....

The Pink flower pattered top, which Dr Delaney mentions at trial, ( The only detail, from the program) it had not been questioned by the defence, seeing as we knew that Joanna Yeates was wearing a plain top in the Ram and attacked as soon as she got home according to the prosecution... No time to change her clothes, no mention of Dr Vincent Tabak changing her clothes...

The use of Bernard the cat as a way for Dr Vincent Tabak to gain entrance to Joanna Yeates Flat.... That too not being any part of Dr Vincent Tabak's testimony.... A program made up of inaccuracies... Which as I pointed out before, should not be the case, seeing as the program was supposed to be made in 2015..

So back to my saying this is all made up, and I do not know what is real or not with this case, and of course that all important CCTV from Waitrose....

The man following Joanna Yeates caused a stir at the time, it should not have been pulled then cropped, but it was, it caused confusion by forum members as I have stated, but I will say today I had a realisation, I may be wrong, but it is the only thing that makes sense to me.....

The CCTV of Joanna Yeates was for 'A' program, when watching the program it looks like the man is the Vincent Tabak that is in said program, ( With dark hair, like the vincent tabak in the program).. one could conclude that it was supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak following Joanna Yeates...

I think that was why it was cropped, 'A' program I conclude had to be made before hand, it would depict a story line that had been suggested prior, Joanna Yeates been followed, then Dr Vincent Tabak taking his opportunity to pounce...

So what happened to the time stamp of the Waitrose CCTV?  was it supposed to be on a different day? or the same day?

I suggest that the Waitrose CCTV was clipped, because it was meant for the program, and the forum had noticed that Joanna Yeates appeared to be being followed, I cannot see any other reason to crop that clip... It shouldn't have mattered at the time, the trial was happening, I think everyone in the country had decided he was guilty, so an innocent CCTV footage of a man following Joanna Yeates could only be seen as positive for the prosecution...

But as I said it was cropped within minutes... and put up again with the top half of the mans body missing...

Was this program meant to be released after Dr Vincent Tabak's trial??  I keep saying the video and programs seem to be made before... Well to me they appear that way... 

Is The Countdown to Murder program, the clue to these programs? Most appear to be a rehash of the same information, but with a different title...

Is the reason the CCTV of Joanna Yeates in Waitrose being cropped at the time of trial, because it was supposed to be used in a program depicting Dr Vincent Tabak following Joanna Yeates?

I have no idea whom at Avon and Somerset Police put the clip up originally, I have no idea whom had access to do this... But I am suggesting that the possibility and reasoning behind cropping this video, was because it was part of a program about the murder...

I can see no other valid reason for someone to react so quickly at the time when the trial was taking place, to remove the original clip that had been put up, then take it down and crop it , only to then put it up again...

Has someone made an error putting the whole clip up, and reacted to the forum's comments?

This case is not right... You may not agree with me, but I can only come to conclusions based on what is available and based on my time on the original forum, knowing the reaction of forum members at the time...

I say many times I do not know if Dr Vincent Tabak is real or not... And this case is weird, to say the least.... Is the case even real, I may sound harsh, but i honestly do not know anymore...

So I will say that someone panicked when it was noticed a man was following Joanna Yeates in Waitrose, a man with DARK hair and rectified what they perceived was an error, but by rectifying a perceived error, it only brought more questions...

When looking at the program again, you can see Joanna Yeates look over to this man, and he look at her.... (image attached).. Again it was commented on if I remember...

There is no reason for anyone to clip this CCTV at the time of trial, no reason whatsoever, unless as I have suggested, it was part of a program suggesting that Dr Vincent Tabak had been stalking Joanna yeates....

But as we know... Dr Vincent Tabak had been away in America, and did not have time to get to know his neighbour or stalk her,... The trial has no mention of such a scenario...

I wondered if the CCTV was manipulated, edited etc... But I still believe that it was meant for a program... And that can be the only reason i can come to for the quick reaction to remove the whole clip at the time of trial...

Then I go back to this being about fake news.... And that was the reason CJ is wholly innocent of the Murder of Joanna Yeates... I do not get this case... I do not understand this case, and I should after all this time....

But the fact that all of the programs depict Dr Vincent Tabak as a man with dark hair is an odd fact, As we know his hair is fairer than that... And a program made in 2015, should have a fairer haired man playing Dr Vincent Tabak...

In the Crimewatch reconstruction, they also show the CCTV at Waitrose, we can see the whole image of the man but they blurred his face out.... This you can view at 4:16 of the program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOST33-LjU

I'll stick with believing this is all made up, i will stick with not knowing if Dr Vincent Tabak is real or not and whether or not he is actually in prison, and I will stick with the idea that the Waitrose CCTV was meant for a program, which program I do not know for sure... But The Countdown to Murder program had me questioning the Waitrose CCTV...

Offline [...]

« Reply #5056 on: June 14, 2019, 08:53:43 AM »
You are correct, my mistake...

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5057 on: June 14, 2019, 09:29:59 AM »
Going back to the Old Forum for a moment.... Well, The one that turned into the group 'Joanna Yeates Discussion of the Case'...

mrswah will remember and many of those of the group at the time will remember about the Waitrose clip being shown at the time of trial, the clip showed what appeared to be a man following Joanna Yeates in Waitrose, everyone commented on this at the time, and within minutes, the clip that we had seen had been cropped, so you no longer could see the man following Joanna Yeates..

I believe if memory serves me correctly that it was Avon and Somerset Police whom put this clip up....

It caused great debate, and no-one could understand why they felt the need to clip this CCTV

The man watches Joanna Yeates enter Waitrose, he has a trolley, and appears to follow her to the shopping aisle she walks up, he dumps the trolley and then appears to exit the store.... You can clearly see a man and his full body height, but as I said, it got cropped within minutes.. The man with Dark receding hair and a black coat, watching her every move.. Many thought it could be the same man that was next to her in Tesco's, with a black coat...

Here's the cropped version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dX6jD5QiIw

It really shouldn't have been an issue, no-one at the time understood why, most actually thought it may have even been Dr Vincent Tabak following her and added to the idea that he was stalking her...

But today, I had an idea..... And it comes from 'The Countdown to Murder " program at 0:03 of the program, you can see the man, watching Joanna Yeates and following her, just as we had discussed in the old forum....  At the time as I said, it looked like damning evidence....

But was it?  It was never used at trial in that way... no-one at trial suggested that Dr Vincent Tabak had been stalking Joanna Yeates, yet we have the Waitrose video, that clearly shows someone watching her....

And then I go back to my theories, that this is made up.... And the Waitrose video is the crux of it all... The Waitrose video that drew attention from the forum, maybe more important than we may believe...

Lets go back to the actual program, it is full of inconsistencies, it has details that were not mentioned at trial, a whole story that differs from the one told on the stand, but various details within that program had been suggested in various forms on the internet prior to trial....

The Pink flower pattered top, which Dr Delaney mentions at trial, ( The only detail, from the program) it had not been questioned by the defence, seeing as we knew that Joanna Yeates was wearing a plain top in the Ram and attacked as soon as she got home according to the prosecution... No time to change her clothes, no mention of Dr Vincent Tabak changing her clothes...

The use of Bernard the cat as a way for Dr Vincent Tabak to gain entrance to Joanna Yeates Flat.... That too not being any part of Dr Vincent Tabak's testimony.... A program made up of inaccuracies... Which as I pointed out before, should not be the case, seeing as the program was supposed to be made in 2015..

So back to my saying this is all made up, and I do not know what is real or not with this case, and of course that all important CCTV from Waitrose....

The man following Joanna Yeates caused a stir at the time, it should not have been pulled then cropped, but it was, it caused confusion by forum members as I have stated, but I will say today I had a realisation, I may be wrong, but it is the only thing that makes sense to me.....

The CCTV of Joanna Yeates was for 'A' program, when watching the program it looks like the man is the Vincent Tabak that is in said program, ( With dark hair, like the vincent tabak in the program).. one could conclude that it was supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak following Joanna Yeates...

I think that was why it was cropped, 'A' program I conclude had to be made before hand, it would depict a story line that had been suggested prior, Joanna Yeates been followed, then Dr Vincent Tabak taking his opportunity to pounce...

So what happened to the time stamp of the Waitrose CCTV?  was it supposed to be on a different day? or the same day?

I suggest that the Waitrose CCTV was clipped, because it was meant for the program, and the forum had noticed that Joanna Yeates appeared to be being followed, I cannot see any other reason to crop that clip... It shouldn't have mattered at the time, the trial was happening, I think everyone in the country had decided he was guilty, so an innocent CCTV footage of a man following Joanna Yeates could only be seen as positive for the prosecution...

But as I said it was cropped within minutes... and put up again with the top half of the mans body missing...

Was this program meant to be released after Dr Vincent Tabak's trial??  I keep saying the video and programs seem to be made before... Well to me they appear that way... 

Is The Countdown to Murder program, the clue to these programs? Most appear to be a rehash of the same information, but with a different title...

Is the reason the CCTV of Joanna Yeates in Waitrose being cropped at the time of trial, because it was supposed to be used in a program depicting Dr Vincent Tabak following Joanna Yeates?

I have no idea whom at Avon and Somerset Police put the clip up originally, I have no idea whom had access to do this... But I am suggesting that the possibility and reasoning behind cropping this video, was because it was part of a program about the murder...

I can see no other valid reason for someone to react so quickly at the time when the trial was taking place, to remove the original clip that had been put up, then take it down and crop it , only to then put it up again...

Has someone made an error putting the whole clip up, and reacted to the forum's comments?

This case is not right... You may not agree with me, but I can only come to conclusions based on what is available and based on my time on the original forum, knowing the reaction of forum members at the time...

I say many times I do not know if Dr Vincent Tabak is real or not... And this case is weird, to say the least.... Is the case even real, I may sound harsh, but i honestly do not know anymore...

So I will say that someone panicked when it was noticed a man was following Joanna Yeates in Waitrose, a man with DARK hair and rectified what they perceived was an error, but by rectifying a perceived error, it only brought more questions...

When looking at the program again, you can see Joanna Yeates look over to this man, and he look at her.... (image attached).. Again it was commented on if I remember...

There is no reason for anyone to clip this CCTV at the time of trial, no reason whatsoever, unless as I have suggested, it was part of a program suggesting that Dr Vincent Tabak had been stalking Joanna yeates....

But as we know... Dr Vincent Tabak had been away in America, and did not have time to get to know his neighbour or stalk her,... The trial has no mention of such a scenario...

I wondered if the CCTV was manipulated, edited etc... But I still believe that it was meant for a program... And that can be the only reason i can come to for the quick reaction to remove the whole clip at the time of trial...

Then I go back to this being about fake news.... And that was the reason CJ is wholly innocent of the Murder of Joanna Yeates... I do not get this case... I do not understand this case, and I should after all this time....

But the fact that all of the programs depict Dr Vincent Tabak as a man with dark hair is an odd fact, As we know his hair is fairer than that... And a program made in 2015, should have a fairer haired man playing Dr Vincent Tabak...

In the Crimewatch reconstruction, they also show the CCTV at Waitrose, we can see the whole image of the man but they blurred his face out.... This you can view at 4:16 of the program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOST33-LjU

But this video shows us something else.... Joanna Yeates is carrying something in her right hand... I'll post the images on my next post....

I'll stick with believing this is all made up, i will stick with not knowing if Dr Vincent Tabak is real or not and whether or not he is actually in prison, and I will stick with the idea that the Waitrose CCTV was meant for a program, which program I do not know for sure... But The Countdown to Murder program had me questioning the Waitrose CCTV...
You really are such a romancer, have a look at the video and you will see there is nothing in Joanna’s hand, it’s a post in the shop and some conspiracy theorist like you has took a still at the exact time Joanna passes this post. Stop what your doing, the UK forum has dragged itself to the level of the Tesko untruths by allowing you to post such useless and fake news.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5058 on: June 14, 2019, 09:31:27 AM »
I honestly thought the UK forum was better than this, a poster swaps his/her name every other day and posts such utter garbage.

Offline John

« Reply #5059 on: June 14, 2019, 09:34:25 AM »
I honestly thought the UK forum was better than this, a poster swaps his/her name every other day and posts such utter garbage.

I totally agree and what's more, if it continues, this entire topic will be archived.

Wasn't the Countdown to Murder series a dramatisation with Julia Player playing the part of Joanna Yeates?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:51:57 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5060 on: June 14, 2019, 09:39:11 AM »
I totally agree and what's more, if it continues, this entire topic will be archived.
Thanks John, I don’t mind debating so long as it’s evidence, you only have to look at the video you can see plainly it’s a post.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5061 on: June 14, 2019, 09:41:32 AM »
These two images, the first from Crime Watch, showing Joanna yeates carrying something in her right hand, the second image from The Countdown to Murder program, showing us that the video has been edited and nothing is in Joanna Yeates right hand...

If this CCTV is authentic, why edit it??

What is she carrying????

Is it a camera???
No one edited it, you must do your proper research before posting, a girl lost her life to this monster it’s not a game.

Offline [...]

« Reply #5062 on: June 14, 2019, 09:47:04 AM »

Remove it all... I don't honestly care... The whole episode tripe.....  I didn't come here to find a conspiracy... I came here to question Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction.... I came here because I believed he was Innocent.. What i have discovered.. uncovered.... has all been in the process of understanding this case, and where the defence could have tried harder....

I myself will even go as far as saying that ALL of the CCTV footage of various shops are made up... and that is why we have NO TIME STAMP.... But that is my opinion of course, which i am entitled too...

You can think what you like about me.... It makes no difference....

I have chased a ghost, I have chased something that cannot be real... But you all have it the way you want it.... With the story on the stand that makes everyone happy....

I just wanted to know the truth.... But truth is not something most want to see, they are happy with many untruths....

I gain nothing from this....  I after all this time have come to the only conclusion that makes sense, and I am NOT pointing the finger at anyone, because I now do not believe that there is anyone to point the finger at....

If the forum removes my posts... perfect.... I do not care anymore..... maybe someone else does, but I don't, because I do not understand WHY, this happened or WHY these programs were happy to go along with this tripe!

So Real.... you may be happy in your belief along with everyone else... And i will stick with my belief... Whether the posts are here or not.... I will not change my mind!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5063 on: June 14, 2019, 09:53:52 AM »

Remove it all... I don't honestly care... The whole episode tripe.....  I didn't come here to find a conspiracy... I came here to question Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction.... I came here because I believed he was Innocent.. What i have discovered.. uncovered.... has all been in the process of understanding this case, and where the defence could have tried harder....

I myself will even go as far as saying that ALL of the CCTV footage of various shops are made up... and that is why we have NO TIME STAMP.... But that is my opinion of course, which i am entitled too...

You can think what you like about me.... It makes no difference....

I have chased a ghost, I have chased something that cannot be real... But you all have it the way you want it.... With the story on the stand that makes everyone happy....

I just wanted to know the truth.... But truth is not something most want to see, they are happy with many untruths....

I gain nothing from this....  I after all this time have come to the only conclusion that makes sense, and I am NOT pointing the finger at anyone, because I now do not believe that there is anyone to point the finger at....

If the forum removes my posts... perfect.... I do not care anymore..... maybe someone else does, but I don't, because I do not understand WHY, this happened or WHY these programs were happy to go along with this tripe!

So Real.... you may be happy in your belief along with everyone else... And i will stick with my belief... Whether the posts are here or not.... I will not change my mind!
Nine, you are suggesting  someone edited film of Joanna, the video YOU have linked CLEARLY shows this is not the case, Joanna was holding nothing, YET YOU are quite prepared to suggest otherwise.  It’s not my fault your posting untruths.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5064 on: June 14, 2019, 10:00:22 AM »

Wasn't the Countdown to Murder series a dramatisation with Julia Player playing the part of Joanna Yeates?
I think they used Julia in parts and showed actual footage when they could John, I think the video is Joanna it’s says cctv on the video?

Offline John

« Reply #5065 on: June 14, 2019, 10:01:45 AM »
Posters have to be careful when posting from TV serialisations as in many cases actors are used. We had the same issue in the Jeremy Bamber case when some people mixed up genuine SOCO images with those that had been filmed later using an actress to play the part of Sheila Caffell.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5066 on: June 14, 2019, 10:04:03 AM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8060.0;attach=15898

This picture clearly shows the post that Nine was claiming to be in Joanna’s hand.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5067 on: June 14, 2019, 07:36:16 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8060.0;attach=15898

This picture clearly shows the post that Nine was claiming to be in Joanna’s hand.

What Nine thinks is an object being carried, it part of the shop fittings behind her. Yet again, leaps to conclusions without thinking it through!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5068 on: June 14, 2019, 07:38:57 PM »
True to an extent...

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3la7mw

... but probably better than the new ITV six-part pantomime to come.

Haven't seen anything on that recently, maybe it's been scrapped?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5069 on: June 14, 2019, 07:50:31 PM »
What Nine thinks is an object being carried, it part of the shop fittings behind her. Yet again, leaps to conclusions without thinking it through!
Not only that Caroline, actually posts a picture showing the floor post behind Joanna as she has walked past it.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:18:07 PM by John »