Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502567 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #810 on: April 05, 2019, 12:45:11 PM »
It's probably the same in the UK... But the police would also need a court order to seize their phones and examine them... So it wouldnt make a difference..

Where have all the phone records come from... Did the police get multiple court orders.. Perhaps you can explain... Or not
It's all in the PJ-Files, should you be interested enough to read them.

The phone records may be a step towards resolution in this case.  Who knows?

This is basic analysis.  The PJ had to request to get the land-line data for OC Reception, amongst many other records.

We live in the land of the free, not Disney make-believe.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #811 on: April 05, 2019, 12:59:26 PM »

This is basic analysis.  The PJ had to request to get the land-line data for OC Reception, amongst many other records.

As I said... The PJ would not be able to examine the mccanns phones without a court order... That applies to the UK to . So deleting phone calls really didn't make any difference

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #812 on: April 05, 2019, 01:02:29 PM »
Just roll with it,we've all been there except some saintly one of course.

There aren't too many of those around here.

Offline barrier

« Reply #813 on: April 05, 2019, 01:03:03 PM »
As I said... The PJ would not be able to examine the mccanns phones without a court order... That applies to the UK to . So deleting phone calls really didn't make any difference

In the uk,if that's what you mean,police can download info from your phone without a warrant,also it seems deleted meassages can be gleamed.What happened to the phones from the Mccanns?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #814 on: April 05, 2019, 01:04:57 PM »

Have you read the files... It looks like the PJ had the details of the mccanns from vodaphone.. So when did they get the court order..

The CD issued by Ministerio Publico de Portimao in July 2008, contains a great deal of information on the mobile calls made and received by the 'Tapas 9' but it is dispersed, difficult to retrieve and with important pages and charts missing. The main documents of interest from the CD are:

* A 3 page report by the Policia Judiaria (undated, but probably 4th May 2007) listing call records retrieved from the handsets of Mr and Mrs McCann

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #815 on: April 05, 2019, 01:46:36 PM »
Have you read the files... It looks like the PJ had the details of the mccanns from vodaphone.. So when did they get the court order..

The CD issued by Ministerio Publico de Portimao in July 2008, contains a great deal of information on the mobile calls made and received by the 'Tapas 9' but it is dispersed, difficult to retrieve and with important pages and charts missing. The main documents of interest from the CD are:

* A 3 page report by the Policia Judiaria (undated, but probably 4th May 2007) listing call records retrieved from the handsets of Mr and Mrs McCann
Retrieved from the handsets, not from the service provider.  The nigh-well deleted handsets.

And Kate was not on vodaphone, or even Vodafone.  Was she?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #816 on: April 05, 2019, 02:09:53 PM »
Retrieved from the handsets, not from the service provider.  The nigh-well deleted handsets.

And Kate was not on vodaphone, or even Vodafone.  Was she?

The PJ did have scedules from vodaphone.. It's in the files..
Why did they not request details fron Kate's provider?... I'm also fairly sure, they could have retrieved the data from the handsets.  Perhaps another case, where they couldn't be bothered

* Schedules provided by Vodafone on 14th December 2007 covering a period from 29th April 2007 for Gerald McCann, David Payne, Rachael Mampilly, broken into four separate sections for incoming and outgoing telephone calls, incoming and outgoing SMS traffic

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #817 on: April 05, 2019, 02:20:56 PM »

Kate McCann's phone showed details of 39 calls between 25th and 27th April 2007 and of 2 calls between 28th April and 3rd May 2007. Was she too busy having fun to use her phone? No, she had deleted the details of around 40 calls. Nobody knows why because she's never, afaik, been asked for or volinteered an explanation. In my opinion it's perfectly acceptable to wonder. Prompting people to wonder is the dofference it made.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #818 on: April 05, 2019, 02:40:21 PM »
Kate McCann's phone showed details of 39 calls between 25th and 27th April 2007 and of 2 calls between 28th April and 3rd May 2007. Was she too busy having fun to use her phone? No, she had deleted the details of around 40 calls. Nobody knows why because she's never, afaik, been asked for or volinteered an explanation. In my opinion it's perfectly acceptable to wonder. Prompting people to wonder is the dofference it made.

The point I am making is it makes no difference deleting calls as the information is still available

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #819 on: April 05, 2019, 02:47:24 PM »
The PJ did have scedules from vodaphone.. It's in the files..
Why did they not request details fron Kate's provider?... I'm also fairly sure, they could have retrieved the data from the handsets.  Perhaps another case, where they couldn't be bothered

* Schedules provided by Vodafone on 14th December 2007 covering a period from 29th April 2007 for Gerald McCann, David Payne, Rachael Mampilly, broken into four separate sections for incoming and outgoing telephone calls, incoming and outgoing SMS traffic

&%%6

They did request and they did obtain the traffic for Kate's service provider.  It's all in the PJ-Files.  Crikey, is there something difficult to understand that Kate was NOT on Vodafone?
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #820 on: April 05, 2019, 03:11:19 PM »
The point I am making is it makes no difference deleting calls as the information is still available

That's interesting but unless it was known to those doing the deleting it's not enlightening.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #821 on: April 05, 2019, 03:21:24 PM »
That's interesting but unless it was known to those doing the deleting it's not enlightening.
So the suspicion from sceptics is that Kate deleted phone calls because they were incriminating... Yet the police have a record of all the deleted calls.. Did they find them incriminating...

Offline The General

« Reply #822 on: April 05, 2019, 04:31:52 PM »
So the suspicion from sceptics is that Kate deleted phone calls because they were incriminating... Yet the police have a record of all the deleted calls.. Did they find them incriminating...
Why did she delete some phone calls, but leave others, has that ever been established?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #823 on: April 05, 2019, 04:36:53 PM »
Why did she delete some phone calls, but leave others, has that ever been established?

Did the ones she deleted have any significance...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #824 on: April 05, 2019, 04:51:59 PM »
Did the ones she deleted have any significance...

To her, perhaps.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?