Author Topic: Figueira - Village location map, plans and photos related to Joana Cipriano.  (Read 10770 times)

Offline Anna

Anna...that photo was taken on the unnamed road at the back of the house.  When the photo was taken in September 2004 the road was just a dirt track.

The house has no garden.

I should have said back of the house. I know there was no road or garden for some time.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Anna

http://goo.gl/maps/Ypx0o
http://goo.gl/maps/0kLqA
I believe this is the house one side, but you can only get as close as the bush and it spins the map. I think it's the end house ?....B
I think its possible that the witnesses who saw her going up stairs ,were talking about the café steps and she headed towards the market (little supermarket) across the road from the café
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:45:55 PM by anna »
― Plato

Offline sadie

http://goo.gl/maps/Ypx0o
http://goo.gl/maps/0kLqA
I believe this is the house one side, but you can only get as close as the bush and it spins the map. I think it's the end house ?....B
I think its possible that the witnesses who saw her going up stairs ,were talking about the café steps and she headed towards the market (little supermarket) across the road from the café
Hi anna.

Have been away and am up to my neck trying to catch up with Christmas and Doctors visits etc, but have some stuff to add to this when I get time.  Might be after Christmas and i need help posting GEarth images.  Dont know how to do that. 

Offline John

I managed to find the house eventually Sadie and it is shown with maps and photos at the start of the thread.  The house sits between two roads and has an access to both.  When the photos of Leonor were taken at the back entrance to the house in 2004 the road was just a dirt track.  It has since been tarred.

Leonor Cipriano pictured outside the rear entrance to her house in September 2004.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 02:00:45 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Anna

Sorry didn't embed  8(8-))
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 04:39:18 PM by anna »
― Plato

Offline Anna

Hi anna.

Have been away and am up to my neck trying to catch up with Christmas and Doctors visits etc, but have some stuff to add to this when I get time.  Might be after Christmas and i need help posting GEarth images.  Dont know how to do that.

Hi Sadie, I can't seem to embed photos on here, I can only do the map links, but John may help, he's pretty good with the photos
― Plato

Offline sadie

Hi Sadie, I can't seem to embed photos on here, I can only do the map links, but John may help, he's pretty good with the photos

Thanks

i have been in touch with John with two images.

Still haven't done my cards.  Jeez

Offline sadie

I managed to find the house eventually Sadie and it is shown with maps and photos at the start of the thread.  The house sits between two roads and has an access to both.  When the photos of Leonor were taken at the back entrance to the house in 2004 the road was just a dirt track.  It has since been tarred.

Leonor Cipriano pictured outside the rear entrance to her house in September 2004.

Thankyou John.  I spent four full days trolling thru those streets using GEarth street scene and those end houses were ones I suspected, but the extension to the house at the rear is rather faint /dull and my damaged eyesight didn't pick up on it.  One thing that has improved a little since resting my eyes on holiady is picking things out visually and I can see it now.

I have got lots to say about this but I cant do it without your help posting images John.  Atm I am too busy anyway, but when all my cards and Xmas letters are written, hopefully I might be able to participate a little more