Author Topic: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.  (Read 12472 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2020, 12:03:25 PM »
Ann did not reveal any detail of the alarm system that I noticed in her statements.

I don't now why she would. I'm not certain it's significant.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2020, 12:10:16 PM »
I don't now why she would. I'm not certain it's significant.
A good 90% of her statement isn't significant.  She added heaps of irrelevant details IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2020, 03:11:09 PM »
I see your point if he arrived there at the same time as the police - no complaints.  Have you ever followed a speeding police car?

Under the circumstances, however close to the patrol car he was, I think it would have been a point in his favour had he appeared to be in a hurry to get there. It would possibly have been a challenge for him to keep up with the police, although he knew the road well. Police have to pass the Advance Drivers Test. They'd have had no problems with ironing out all the bends in the road until it became a straight line.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2020, 03:25:08 PM »
Ann and her brother started looking for addition evidence immediately.  She clearly details what she did.

Well, I can't see why they wouldn't. Try putting yourself in her position. A member of your family, being questioned by police, is lying. Aren't you going to wonder why? Are you not likely to be suspicious? I imagine the trigger was hearing Jeremy saying he had a good relationship with his parents -I've already said that actions speak louder than words and I've no doubt that Ann had witnessed his alleged "good relationship".

I also believe it possible that June MAY have confided in her sister, Pam, who would probably have passed it on to Ann, verifying what she'd witnessed. I certainly think RWB would have been quick to pick up on anything which smacked of tensions between Nevill and Jeremy.

I can fully understand Ann's suspicions. I'm willing to bet there are enough Poirot's and Christie's here to have done exactly what she did.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2020, 07:12:23 PM »
Do you know if Ann trained as a detective prior to her becoming a farmer's wife.  Her methods and style were very much like a detective.  She even gave clues away about her former self when she says she was "on duty" or a term like that indicating that the old roles came back into play.   One of her husband's friends was a police officer or something like that too.   The way she took notes and made checklists and involved herself in the case was remarkable if she hadn't been trained.

But really nothing that Jeremy said was more than what someone might if they had just won the lottery.  After an act of carelessness, he had by no fault of his own ended up inheriting a vast fortune one that he appears to be only too willing to share with other the beneficiaries.

Ann sort of wonders why Nevill himself had not put the loaded gun away from the children, into the gun cabinet, as he too would have noted it, so she thought, but was he even in the kitchen?  Or was he still out worrying about the harvest till all hours of the night?

Now as it happens I did see the signs of a farm issue from the clues in the Raid Team statements.  There were 2 cars parked near the house.  We are told by Ann one was Nevill's (was it a Citroen?) and the other, someone suggested, belonged to a farmworker who took the tractor home rather than his private car.   The sort of thing that would happen if the farmwork went on too late to drive past the house and wake everyone one up, IMO. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11599.msg603029#msg603029

I wonder if a statement was ever obtained from that farmworker, finding out why he took the tractor home rather than his car?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:38:04 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2020, 07:34:25 PM »

Yours sounds rather different from the one installed in my friends' house around 1980. They were under threat from a family member and such was the level of concern for their safety that their children were moved out and every room in their house was alarmed, and directly linked to police HQ, including the downstairs loo which had a window. They certainly didn't have to pay for it and it was removed when the danger was past.

I can’t speak for your friend’s alarm system in 1980: I can only tell you how mine was set up

It had sensors high up on the walls which had flashing red lights when you walked past them. They were connected in all the main rooms, including the hallway, landing etc.

It was directly linked to police, albeit through the alarm company — but they’d arrive quickly if need be. I only pressed the panic button on one occasion when a man came to my front door and the police arrived in minutes and took him away in handcuffs.

My alarm system was solely mine and not paid for or arranged by the police. I’ve no idea how police ones work, but I do know that once you have the system fitted you wouldn’t like to be without it.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2020, 07:35:01 PM »
I see your point if he arrived there at the same time as the police - no complaints.  Have you ever followed a speeding police car?

Yes
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2020, 07:37:40 PM »
I'm not sure if it really did.   How could someone make it look like Jeremy did it?  Was it just a matter of putting a drop of blood and a flake of paint onto his moderator?  Then making sure that it ended up at the police station?

It did.

So don’t concern yourself with it, you’re wasting your time, and whatever thoughts you conjure up will be ignored by the CPS as they have all the factual evidence.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2020, 07:39:24 PM »
I didn't mean the installers tamper with the alarm, but someone else uses it as an opportunity to enter the house.

While the police were guarding the house?

Come on, that’s ridiculous.

It didn’t happen.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2020, 07:40:59 PM »
I'm not sure about that.  If Ann says Jeremy is giving a statement it may have just been a general one.  I don't know.

Exactly.

You don’t know.

You’re imagining things...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2020, 07:41:27 PM »
Yes
Did you think they might give you a ticket for speeding?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2020, 07:42:13 PM »
Exactly.

You don’t know.

You’re imagining things...
I'm going to work it out of course.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2020, 07:43:17 PM »
While the police were guarding the house?

Come on, that’s ridiculous.

It didn’t happen.
Prove to us that the police were guarding the house?
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2020, 07:43:27 PM »
I'm not sure if it really did.   How could someone make it look like Jeremy did it?  Was it just a matter of putting a drop of blood and a flake of paint onto his moderator?  Then making sure that it ended up at the police station?

I believe it’s been explained to you numerous times

Forensics and ballistic experts have all said it would be impossible to recreate back spatter inside a moderator.

Look at the facts from the experts, Rob

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2020, 07:45:12 PM »
Ann and her brother started looking for addition evidence immediately.  She clearly details what she did.

Because she was rightly suspicious, as was everyone else