Author Topic: Inspections ....  (Read 24759 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Inspections ....
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 09:47:46 PM »
They were re-inspecting clothing earlier ignored by both dogs in the villa.

Why?

And what explanation for no reaction in the villa, yet reaction in the gym, of exactly the same clothing.

What explanation for inspecting clothing at all

You keep parrotting they searched places madeleine has never been to and referenced the gym in all those posts!

you should be grateful people are giving you the benefit of the doubt but you have failed to present any case, the police have the prerogative and reasons  to search whatever and wherever they want, they dont answer to anyone objecting.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 11:54:33 PM by John »

ferryman

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 09:49:20 PM »
You keep parrotting they searched places madeleine has never been to and referenced the gym in all those posts!

you should be grateful people are giving you the benefit of the doubt but you have failed to present any case, tata

I keep making that vital point, it's true.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:52:03 PM by Brietta »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 10:47:58 PM »
Time for the serenity prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        Courage to change the things I can,
        And wisdom to know the difference.

or if you prefer "the wisdom to bury the bodies of those I have killed because they pissed me off".
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2016, 12:05:12 AM »
Partially correct, as I've noted before.

Here is the critical caveat, though. 

They do so in the hope of finding something that will assist, or even solve, an enquiry.

I've asked the question before and will repeat it: even hypothetically, what of worth to the enquiry might have come from most of these inspections?

Hypothetically, the vehicle-inspection might have held up the possibility of finding Madeleine's blood in a vehicle driven by Murat.  Of course, we should underline and emphasise that no such find was made, and that Robert Murat's arguido status was lifted because no evidence against him was ever found.  Of course, the same is hypothetically true of Mruat's villa.  Again, it should be stressed that nothing suspicious of Robert Murat was found.

But the McCanns' villa?

Madeleine never lived in it.

The McCanns' vehicle?  The one with the find Madeleine stickers on the back?

The only vehicle of interest in a nominal line-up of 10.

The one with Gerry's blood on the ignition key.

The one hired 3 weeks after Madeleine vanished.

Why inspect it at all?

The gym?

No one associated with Madeleine went near it; neither (of course!) Madeleine herself.

You ask why the inspections at the McCann's rental villa and of the hire car, both of which should have had no association with Madeleine.  A resaonable question and one which I would have thought most people could answer.  The reason the villa and the hire car were inspected was to see if either had come into contact with a cadaver.  And the reason these inspections took place was because of the positive alerts registered in apartment 5a.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 12:13:42 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2016, 12:09:57 AM »
All material has been released into the public domain, much of it deeply damaging to the reputations of innocent people, inviting analysis and leaving a need for answers.

You could say this was a common theme running through this investigation.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 12:12:39 AM »
The gym (according to the official account!) was inspected.

That is, according to the official account.

It was 'swept' by the dogs prior to the main inspections in order to discount residual odours.  %#&%4%

Jeez it isn't rocket science.

Offline John

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2016, 12:15:51 AM »
Of course the only (valid) criticism is that these vital points are not discussed nearly as extensively as they should be.

No one proffers a answers to the questions I ask because they have none.

WRONG!

You keep asking the same questions because you don't like the answers already given.  You remind me of Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP, they keep asking for more referendums until they get the result they desire.

Offline sadie

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2016, 12:17:08 AM »
Time for the serenity prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        Courage to change the things I can,
        And wisdom to know the difference.

or if you prefer "the wisdom to bury the bodies of those I have killed because they pissed me off".
On about killing again, Alice?   What ever is the matter with you ?

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2016, 12:21:21 AM »
They were re-inspecting clothing earlier ignored by both dogs in the villa.

Why?

And what explanation for no reaction in the villa, yet reaction in the gym, of exactly the same clothing.

What explanation for inspecting clothing at all

I would suggest the clothing in the villa was stored away in drawers or suitcases so bringing items out for proper examination in neutral surroundings had its benefits.  Don't get me wrong though, I agree with you that the methodology was a complete shambles.

Offline sadie

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2016, 12:22:41 AM »
WRONG!

You keep asking the same questions because you don't like the answers already given.  You remind me of Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP, they keep asking for more referendums until they get the result they desire.
Sorry John, but it is you that is wrong.

ferryman always gives supporting information when he states anything.

The truth of the matter is that not one on your side can deny what he says with suitable supporting evidence ... so they resort to sneering at him.

Offline John

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2016, 12:28:24 AM »
Sorry John, but it is you that is wrong.

ferryman always gives supporting information when he states anything.

The truth of the matter is that not one on your side can deny what he says with suitable supporting evidence ... so they resort to sneering at him.

Sorry to disappoint Sadie but you obviously haven't been following the discussion.  There were sound reasons why Harrison agreed with the searches and inspections being extended to those locations and items not previously suggested.  He was the expert and was best placed to decide what was required and not you, me, ferryman or anyone else on this forum.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:12:26 AM by John »

Offline sadie

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2016, 12:35:29 AM »
I would suggest the clothing in the villa was stored away in drawers or suitcases so bringing items out for proper examination in neutral surroundings had its benefits.  Don't get me wrong though, I agree with you that the methodology was a complete shambles.
Well these dogs are supposed to be able to smell blood and cadaver odour thru concrete, fairly deep water and all sorts of places.  Surely they could smell thru suitcases ?  The narcotic dogs at airports have no real problems it seems.

Anyway, as far as we can see there was NO reaction to Cadavar odour amongst the clothing laid out in the gym.  The only item, S***s red top, alerted to was by Eddie BUT it could have been to decaying blood from a living person, because he was trained to alert to that too. 
Keela was not shown the red top, as she should have been, to confirm whether it was living blood or not ... so there is no knowing what he was alerting to.

However, common sense tells us that the far more likely scent alerted to is decaying blood from a living person rather than the very unlikely cadaver scent. 
Eddie could even have been alerting to the scent of dead pig in the form of bacon or pork drips down his tee shirt.  He was trained on dead pig.

Offline sadie

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2016, 12:42:58 AM »
Sorry to disappoint Sadie but you obviously haven't been following the discussion.  There were sound reasons why Harrison agreed with the searches and inspections being extended to those locations and items not previously suggested.  He was the expert and was best placed to decide what was required and not you, me, ferryman or anyone else on this forum.

Ferryman has a very valid point is pointing out that some of the search reports started with the word "it" rather than referring to Harrison.   That these searches beginning with "it" were NOT Harrisons.

That was a very astute observation on his part and it is very pertinent

If you are unable to see the relevance, then I feel sorry for you, because you are missing an important point.

Offline John

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2016, 12:43:40 AM »
Well these dogs are supposed to be able to smell blood and cadaver odour thru concrete, fairly deep water and all sorts of places.  Surely they could smell thru suitcases ?  The narcotic dogs at airports have no real problems it seems.

Anyway, as far as we can see there was NO reaction to Cadavar odour amongst the clothing laid out in the gym.  The only item, S***s red top, alerted to was by Eddie BUT it could have been to decaying blood from a living person, because he was trained to alert to that too. 
Keela was not shown the red top, as she should have been, to confirm whether it was living blood or not ... so there is no knowing what he was alerting to.

However, common sense tells us that the far more likely scent alerted to is decaying blood from a living person rather than the very unlikely cadaver scent. 
Eddie could even have been alerting to the scent of dead pig in the form of bacon or pork drips down his tee shirt.  He was trained on dead pig.

That's very true but then Eddie could very well have detected cadaverine.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:36:46 AM by John »

Offline sadie

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2016, 12:55:29 AM »
That's very true but then Eddie could very well have detected cadaverine.

The ONLY reason why there was even thought of Cadaverine was because Amaral was convinced that the Mccanns were involved.  He was convinced on that right from the morning after Madeleine went missing ... and upon NO evidence whatsoever.

TBH John, he became totally bigotted about it ... and all he was interested in doing was  trying to nail The Mccanns.  He never really searched for a living Madeleine at all.  That is disgraceful IMO

Now , I wish you 'Good night'