Author Topic: The family are happy with the forum  (Read 12177 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: The family are happy with the forum
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 11:12:11 PM »
I dont recall Vic saying anything?

Offline Centaur

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 11:17:24 PM »
Why is Vic being sniped at ?

He started it over on the Bamber forum so if he wants a war on two fronts bring it on.

I bet that was him who posted that snide comment earlier about the family not endorsing this forum and the rest that went with it.   What is his problem?

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 11:33:41 PM »
Why is Vic being sniped at ?

He started it over on the Bamber forum so if he wants a war on two fronts bring it on.

I bet that was him who posted that snide comment earlier about the family not endorsing this forum and the rest that went with it.   What is his problem?

Who knows.  Maybe he wants to discuss the allegations that Barbara Wilson made about Peter Eaton?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 09:23:44 AM »
Vic Flores has landed the family in it with his comments so that should go down like a lead balloon. Oh to be a fly on the wall when Ann gets to find out what Janie has stirred uo.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Harvey

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 04:50:21 PM »
It looks like Vidvic oka Vic Flores has bombed.   Ann may have had words after all and we all know that what Ann wants, Ann gets.  Now where did I put that photo of Ann and Peter last year?

Looks like Dave in behind as well?

Photo removed to private.

Admin
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 07:16:25 PM by Admin »

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 05:01:17 PM »
Can we stop sniping at Vic and Hartley please .... they may prefer to debate with Tesko and Preece etc. rather than openly ridicule them. They may not like this forum and say so .... so be it. At least both these blokes know who is guilty and have slaughtered some of the pathetic arguments over at TT by stating the truth.

So what if they say the family don't support this forum.

Stop sniping at people who don't deserve abuse please. There are plenty of worthy targets!

Offline John

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 05:39:14 PM »
Can we stop sniping at Vic and Hartley please .... they may prefer to debate with Tesko and Preece etc. rather than openly ridicule them. They may not like this forum and say so .... so be it. At least both these blokes know who is guilty and have slaughtered some of the pathetic arguments over at TT by stating the truth.

Stop sniping at people who don't deserve abuse please. There are plenty of worthy targets!

Quite true Tim, its their loss.    8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2012, 06:44:50 PM »

Quite true Tim, its their loss.    8((()*/

Cheers John. I don't know how Hartley and Vic talk to Tesko after his comments like Nevill fathered Sheilas twins but I am not going to attack them for it. They are both expert at exposing lies at Tesko Towers.

If we attack people who oppose Tesko differently to the way we do we are no better than Preece attacking every other female who mentions Bamber's name.

Good work Vic and Hartley.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 06:47:31 PM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2012, 06:50:43 PM »
We have just noticed the new picture of Ann and Peter. Has anyone any objection to leaving it up since there isn't another one on either forum?

Do you think it too much of a target for Preece?

Weety

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2012, 07:11:21 PM »
If I were them I wouldn't want it left up. I suppose it depends where it came from - if it was in the papers it's fair do's, if it's come from a facebook account or something maybe not.

Offline Admin

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2012, 07:15:11 PM »
If I were them I wouldn't want it left up. I suppose it depends where it came from - if it was in the papers it's fair do's, if it's come from a facebook account or something maybe not.

We are inclined to agree with you there Weety.  The members have seen it and if anyone wants to see what they look like now we can let them see it privately. 

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2012, 10:19:12 PM »

We are inclined to agree with you there Weety.  The members have seen it and if anyone wants to see what they look like now we can let them see it privately.

I haven't seen it and would like to if poss. Ta.

Firstimearound

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 09:08:42 AM »
I would like to view it too please.

tescoman

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 03:16:39 PM »
The family have maintained a dignified silence for 25 years and have been through some difficult times what with the trial and the subsequent civil cases which they have all won.  Why on earth would they want to speak to anybody now?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 09:47:34 PM »
It will be interesting to see if the family participate in the new ITV documentary. I think they have behaved impeccably throughout and I can't wait for the CCRC to put this all to bed.