Author Topic: CCRC's final decision on Jeremy Bamber due soon.  (Read 36211 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

CCRC's final decision on Jeremy Bamber due soon.
« on: March 13, 2012, 11:41:49 PM »
In early 2011 the CCRC provisionally rejected Bamber's application for a 3rd referral of his case to the Court Of Appeal. The decision was published in an 89 page statement by the CCRC however Bamber was given leave to appeal against this decision and introduce further forensic reports.

After 3 extensions of the appeal period Bamber's lawyer Simon MsKay finally submiited futher forensic reports on 31st January this year.  We now await the CCRC's final decision on whether Bamber's case will be forwarded to the CCRC or dismissed.

Most  independent observers believe that if Bamber fails in this appeal he is condemned to serving out his whole life tarrif. 

Offline John

Re: CCRC's final decision on Jeremy Bamber due soon.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 11:55:45 PM »
The CCRC will be delivering their decision in the Jeremy Bamber case next month according to Simon McKay who posted this information earlier this evening on Twitter.

Lets ensure the Commission is made aware of the illegal activities of the Bamber supporters.

You can write to them directly at:

Criminal Cases Review Commission
5 St Philip's Place
Birmingham
B3 2PW

Tel> 0121 233 1473     

Complaints concerning any of the Bamber supporters can be e-mailed to>  complaints@ccrc.x.gsi.gov.uk
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:01:22 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 01:13:36 AM »

Cheers for that John .... have you got the normal email address for the CCRC please mate?

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 01:36:12 AM »

Cheers for that John .... have you got the normal email address for the CCRC please mate?

info@ccrc.gov.uk

or

press@ccrc.gov.uk
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 01:10:13 PM »
It looks like we will have a decision pretty soon from the CCRC.  I would expect that McKay will have been told when to expect it and he will have in turn relayed the news to Bamber yestarday while visiting the prison.  Ann and David would also have been advised of when the CCRC would be making their final determination.  My view is that the Commission will make a referral on the basis that erroneous information was placed before the court in 1986 and let the appeal court deal with it.  I then can see them rule that the rest of the evidence is of sufficient substance and quality to maintain the conviction and that will be that.  David Boutflour will then get his closure after nearly 27 years.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 01:31:44 PM »
It looks like we will have a decision pretty soon from the CCRC.  I would expect that McKay will have been told when to expect it and he will have in turn relayed the news to Bamber yestarday while visiting the prison.  Ann and David would also have been advised of when the CCRC would be making their final determination.  My view is that the Commission will make a referral on the basis that erroneous information was placed before the court in 1986 and let the appeal court deal with it.  I then can see them rule that the rest of the evidence is of sufficient substance and quality to maintain the conviction and that will be that.  David Boutflour will then get his closure after nearly 27 years.

Personally I don't think the CCRC will refer Bamber to the CoA again. Remember they have already rejected Bamber is a 89 page statement .... that's 89 pages of why they are so confident Bamber's conviction is safe they don't require anything new to be tested before the CoA.

If all Mckay can come up with is the Rifle in the Aga Saga then I think there is little hope for Bamber ..... I am sure the CCRC can spot chancers as easily as we have!

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 01:51:52 PM »

I don't think the CCRC will even make the referral as the vast amount of the evidence establishes that Jeremy Bamber concocted the story about the telephone call from his father. 

Nevill Bamber never telephoned anyone that morning because he was shot initially in the bedroom and on the stairs as evidenced by the number of empty shell casings found there.  If you add up the number of casings attributed to June and Sheila and deduct that total from the number of actual casings found in the master bedroom  and on the stairs you are left with the number of shots which Nevill took before he managed to get downstairs before being assaulted again.  The fact of the matter is that Nevill was bleeding profusely from the moment he left the bedroom as again evidenced by the blood found on the carpets and on the wallpaper on the stairs which he staggered down. Nevill was in no fit state to telephone anyone and having taken a shot to his face and jaw would have been unable to speak properly in any event.  Do also note that no blood was found either on the phone or on the floor beside it.  Also note what Jeremy said his father purported to have said during that call.  No mention of shots having been fired or that he was shot or dying??  IMO Bamber most certainly made the whole thing up and what's more, the evidence proves it!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:34:10 PM by Admin »

cybil

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 03:00:23 PM »

I don't think the CCRC will even make the referral as the vast amount of the evidence establishes that Jeremy Bamber concocted the story about the telephone call from his father. 

Nevill Bamber never telephoned anyone that morning because he was shot initially in the bedroom and on the stairs as evidenced by the number of empty shell casings found there.  If you add up the number of casings attributed to June and Sheila and deduct that total from the number of actual casings found in the master bedroom  and on the stairs you are left with the number of shots which Nevill took before he managed to get downstairs before being assaulted again.  The fact of the matter is that Nevill was bleeding profusely from the moment he left the bedroom as again evidenced by the blood found on the carpets and on the wallpaper on the stairs which he staggered down. Nevill was in no fit state to telephone anyone and having taken a shot to his face and jaw would have been unable to speak properly in any event.  Do also note that no blood was found either on the phone or on the floor beside it.  Also note what Jeremy said his father purported to have said during that call.  No mention of shots having been fired or that he was shot or dying??  IMO Bamber most certainly made the whole thing up and what's more, the evidence proves it!
hi

I am new to this and found this forum on your twitter page.  I remember this case from many years ago and always felt there was something just not right.  I have read some of the evidence which you have provided and I must admit it is extremely compelling. Certainly when you look and see that there is virtually nothing which supports a claim of him being innocent.  It must have been awful for the remaining family and miss mugford to come to terms with such a dreadful deed.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 03:21:33 PM »

You will have to add that to the list of reasons since it makes perfect sense.  Could you add a couple of photos of the scene as well so that new readers can see at a glance what you mean.  I would do it but I am on my Blackberry at the moment.  Thank you.

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline insider

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 04:21:48 AM »
The CCRC have made their decision so it looks like curtains for Bamber for another 10 years at least.  No wonder David Boutflour looked so cheery in that documentary.   8@??)(
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline insider

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 04:23:18 AM »
There is always the Judicial Review but honestly I wouldn't bother.  @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 09:47:21 AM »

The CCRC have made their decision so it looks like curtains for Bamber for another 10 years at least.  No wonder David Boutflour looked so cheery in that documentary.   8@??)(

Don't say we have to go through this whole rigmarole again in another 10 years.  ?8)@)-)

Mind you it will give Bamber plenty of time to reflect on whether he should have pleaded guilty in the first place.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Weety

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 12:28:43 PM »
I do hope the CCRC will make it's reasons public, Hartley seems to think their response to the AZ tests will be an eye opener.

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 03:50:38 PM »

Don't say we have to go through this whole rigmarole again in another 10 years.  ?8)@)-)

Mind you it will give Bamber plenty of time to reflect on whether he should have pleaded guilty in the first place.

I think he should dump that upstart Tesko and come clean.  After all we know he did it so why prolong his agony any longer, he will be the better of it in the long run and I would even support clemency after an appropriate period of time.

Adrian Prout and many others did the right thing in the end so there is hope if only to remove that slur and stain against poor Sheila. 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:52:18 PM by John »

Offline insider

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 12:02:25 AM »
The commission have made their decision and those interested parties have already been told.