Author Topic: Multiple reasons why Sheila Caffell is innocent and Jeremy Bamber is guilty  (Read 273309 times)

Offline abs

I have been trying to find pictures of this blood-drying phenomenon online. This is all I could come up with so far. It is a blood-stained mattress leaning against a wall. The blood stops in larger/thicker droplets at the bottom (going downwards.)

Offline John

That's a good example abs, so are we all agreed that the blood runs to the blob at the end where it congeals?

So basically, in the picture below the blood is running away from the wrist.

Do you think that blood could have run down her arm while she was still upright?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 10:24:22 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

Aren't these gouge marks, John, with blood running away from them? Ralph had the same marks on his arm.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline abs

Aren't these gouge marks, John, with blood running away from them? Ralph had the same marks on his arm.

Hi shona, I think she must have been sitting or standing, yes. In my opinion, those are not gouge marks. I always disagree with you, but heck, I like you!  8(0(*

Offline puglove

Hi shona, I think she must have been sitting or standing, yes. In my opinion, those are not gouge marks. I always disagree with you, but heck, I like you!  8(0(*

Hallo abs. I like you, too!! I think that they might well be gouge marks, where she was pulled by her arm, and I remember that Ralph had them, too. The ones on Ralph's arm were said to have been caused by shorter nails than Sheila's.

Offline abs

Hallo abs. I like you, too!! I think that they might well be gouge marks, where she was pulled by her arm, and I remember that Ralph had them, too. The ones on Ralph's arm were said to have been caused by shorter nails than Sheila's.

To me Ralph´s marks look very different - and personally I don´t think they are fingernail-marks. I disagree with a lot of people at the Bamber board about this; I may be wrong, but that is what I see until someone can prove otherwise to me.

Offline John

To me Ralph´s marks look very different - and personally I don´t think they are fingernail-marks. I disagree with a lot of people at the Bamber board about this; I may be wrong, but that is what I see until someone can prove otherwise to me.

Do you think they could have been made with the sharp edge of the rifle stock being jabbed into his arm abs or do you go with the theory that the killer manhandled her by the arm?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:24:38 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Weety

I don't think they are gouge marks. Do we have the PM reports to confirm or deny that? If they were gouge marks they certainly would have been mentioned.

Offline Andrea

has anyone noticed that livor mortice has appeared on sheilas left upper arm, it also seems to have started to appear on her shoulder/neck at the left hand side?

Offline puglove

has anyone noticed that livor mortice has appeared on sheilas left upper arm, it also seems to have started to appear on her shoulder/neck at the left hand side?

I've been saying that for MONTHS, Andy!! (Scott and Bailey tonight, matey, woop woop!!)

Offline John

Well spotted girls, I missed that myself.  Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees??  8@??)(

Offline puglove

Well spotted girls, I missed that myself.  Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees??  8@??)(

Livor mortis starts roughly at half an hour after death, rigor mortis after 3 hours.

It looks like Sheila had been slumped for a while, bleeding onto her nightdress, after the first shot. By the angle of her head, her hair splayed out and the back of her nightdress rucked up behind her I think that the murderer, on realising that she was unconscious and still alive (checked pulse on left wrist?) pulled her down by her feet to expose her neck for the second shot.

Offline puglove

IMO, the first shot would have caused damage to the soft tissue in Sheila's neck and mouth, releasing blood into these areas. If Sheila was conscious after the first shot I don't believe that she could help but be distressed by this, and cough or choke or gag, spluttering out blood. She clearly didn't.

Offline puglove

I'm probably doing a Mike again, but if Sheila and Ralph were "battling", trying to wrestle the gun from each other, what would have stopped Ralph kicking out at Sheila, or trying, with his foot, to knock her legs out from under her? Supposition, I know, but Sheila's legs were unmarked.

Offline puglove

Could an apparently lethargic, uncoordinated Sheila have crept downstairs, picked up the rifle that JB had "left" (did she check how many bullets were in the magazine?) then crept back upstairs (couldn't have carried any spare bullets) and cleanly executed the boys, then entered her parents' room and fired randomly at June and Ralph? Then forced Ralph down the stairs (burn marks on Ralph's neck) and battled with him in the kitchen? Totally unprepared, in a flimsy nightdress and no underwear? And remain completely unscathed? Not very likely, is it?