Author Topic: What doubts on Jeremy's innocence do supporters have ?  (Read 13218 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: What doubts on Jeremy's innocence do supporters have ?
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2018, 07:13:45 PM »
I'm trying to recall all the facts of this case as it's been some years since I read books on this and I also have emailed Jeremy a few times with questions he has always responded and always has an answer for any question I had. I will say that he has steadfastly and unreservedly maintained his innocence , he is therefore either innocent or totally deluded imo . He won't give up the fight to clear his name.

What have you asked him? And why would he give up? It's not in his best interests and there is nothing else to do in there.

Offline sika

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2018, 10:56:53 PM »
How much internet access does Bamber have?  I imagined none.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2018, 11:05:27 PM »
I'm trying to recall all the facts of this case as it's been some years since I read books on this and I also have emailed Jeremy a few times with questions he has always responded and always has an answer for any question I had. I will say that he has steadfastly and unreservedly maintained his innocence , he is therefore either innocent or totally deluded imo . He won't give up the fight to clear his name.

"Totally deluded?"

Why do you say this?

And what is your understanding of psychopathy?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2018, 12:16:57 AM »

You're right, he doesn't have any internet access, but there is a website where you can email a prisoner. I guess emails are printed off and handed to inmates. They would reply via ordinary post.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2018, 06:16:13 AM »
What have you asked him? And why would he give up? It's not in his best interests and there is nothing else to do in there.

I asked him a number of questions about the case , regarding the gun issues, possibility of Shelia being alive when the police arrived and his call from his dad , this was some years ago and although I still have his email I don't unfortunately have his emails still.

I've just checked his official web site and there is an "email a prisoner" email address, that isnt the one I have , the one I have is a personal email address , which i presume goes to his girlfriend? no idea but it does have his name in the address and as I said I always got a reply. Looking at his official site now looks like you can write or email him.
This was about 10 years ago and looking at his site he seems to have become more " popular" wow there is even a section to send him gifts and money on there and apparently it is now taking him at least 6 weeks to reply to queries  &%%6 &%%6
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 06:25:15 AM by IndigoJ »

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2018, 06:16:54 AM »

I recall that it was his girlfriend who asked him my questions and she passed on his written reply to me via the email address.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 06:24:01 AM by IndigoJ »

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2018, 06:17:52 AM »
"Totally deluded?"

Why do you say this?

And what is your understanding of psychopathy?

I say this because if he is guilty then by protesting his innocence and genuinely believing that , as he appears to do , then he would be suffering from a delusion IMO

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2018, 08:28:57 AM »
I say this because if he is guilty then by protesting his innocence and genuinely believing that , as he appears to do , then he would be suffering from a delusion IMO

But individuals with psychopathic tendencies do not suffer from delusions. Most certainly not in the way your appear to be expressing them anyway. Delusions of grandeur yes, but Bamber is most definitely not delusional when it comes to his guilt IMO. He appears to relish attention and duping and controlling others.

It sounds to me like you are basing your opinion on your personal understanding of human behaviour?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:31:01 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2018, 08:35:46 AM »

Bamber uses his supporters to do his bidding.

If you look back over the years he's fallen out with numerous supporters and many of his past supporters no longer believe in his innocence.

He has left behind a trail of inconsistencies, which give clues to not only his personality but also his quite apparent guilt.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2018, 12:44:18 PM »
I recall that it was his girlfriend who asked him my questions and she passed on his written reply to me via the email address.

So you got the official response? I asked him several questions that he didn't answer. I asked more than once and he just avoided answering. I guess it depends on what is being asked on whether you get an answer. An innocent man would have no problem answering anything.

Offline adam

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2018, 01:53:28 PM »

Is his girlfriend Lookout ?

Offline Alice

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2018, 01:55:06 PM »
I think he continues to protest his innocence because he has an overblown sense of self that will not allow him to acknowledge flaws in himself or reveal them to others. I think if he keeps telling himself how hard done by he is then he eventually believes it on some level. I really dont know if such traits are inherited or learned but his natural father also seems to have these characteristics, such as the granding up of his name on his marriage certificate and the refusal to acknowledge that JBs deficits might in any way stem from him or his actions.

Offline adam

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2018, 01:55:40 PM »
I asked him a number of questions about the case , regarding the gun issues, possibility of Shelia being alive when the police arrived and his call from his dad , this was some years ago and although I still have his email I don't unfortunately have his emails still.

I've just checked his official web site and there is an "email a prisoner" email address, that isnt the one I have , the one I have is a personal email address , which i presume goes to his girlfriend? no idea but it does have his name in the address and as I said I always got a reply. Looking at his official site now looks like you can write or email him.
This was about 10 years ago and looking at his site he seems to have become more " popular" wow there is even a section to send him gifts and money on there and apparently it is now taking him at least 6 weeks to reply to queries  &%%6 &%%6

Did he say anything interesting about the gun, Sheila being alive & Nevill's call ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2018, 05:32:25 PM »
I think he continues to protest his innocence because he has an overblown sense of self that will not allow him to acknowledge flaws in himself or reveal them to others. I think if he keeps telling himself how hard done by he is then he eventually believes it on some level. I really dont know if such traits are inherited or learned but his natural father also seems to have these characteristics, such as the granding up of his name on his marriage certificate and the refusal to acknowledge that JBs deficits might in any way stem from him or his actions.

But he has revealed his flaws to others!?

His flaws were on display the moment he contacted the police following the murders he'd committed. His flaws are laid bare in his police interviews etc.

I don't believe for one minute he's in denial of his guilt. He gets a kick out of duping others; as is displayed in the transcripts of his police interviews and the reported comments he made during his trial of the murders.

He has showed overs these past 3 decades he lacks the capacity for self reflection. His grandiose sense of self is there for all to see.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 05:35:07 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Samson

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2018, 08:11:19 AM »
Caroline, this is one of the great myths ascribed to prisoners,

" the jails are full of innocent men..."

It is exceptionally rare for prisoners to maintain total innocence, and is effectively a strong indicator of innocence.
And they almost always take the stand as Jeremy did, even when defence urges otherwise.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:26:59 AM by Holly Goodhead »