Author Topic: HiDeHo runs away?  (Read 3088 times)

Martha

HiDeHo runs away?
« on: April 20, 2013, 11:55:34 AM »
The delightful HiDeHo, one time member of this forum who did a runner when confronted with the evidence of her shockingly inaccurate videos, has seen fit to release a new video on YouTube, featuring footage of Kate talking on Lorraine Kelly's show about the threat made to her at the London Marathon and shots of her running in previous events.  The soundtrack that HiDiHo has chosen to use for this video is Roy Orbison's "Running Scared".  Tasteless, or what?!  I very much doubt that copyright clearance was gained for this piece of sick Anti McCann propaganda. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 02:50:40 PM by Admin »

Offline gilet

HiDeHo runs away?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 01:06:25 PM »
The delightful HiDeHo, one time member of this forum who did a runner when confronted with the evidence of her shockingly inaccurate videos, has seen fit to release a new video on YouTube, featuring footage of Kate talking on Lorraine Kelly's show about the threat made to her at the London Marathon and shots of her running in previous events.  The soundtrack that HiDiHo has chosen to use for this video is Roy Orbison's "Running Scared".  Tasteless, or what?!  I very much doubt that copyright clearance was gained for this piece of sick Anti McCann propaganda.

How ironic is it that the cowardly Hideho who ran away from here (with her sidekick, the impotent Spudgun) because she was terrified of facing the music over her videos, now uses the song "Running Scared"?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 02:50:01 PM by Admin »

Offline gilet

Re: HiDeHo runs away?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 03:00:12 PM »
And how revealing is it that none of those who might be expected to defend Hideho's videos have bothered to do so, especially in this particular case?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 05:22:44 PM »

HiDeHo's latest Video is much worse than that, but I would rather not talk about it.

icabodcrane

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 05:40:01 PM »

HiDeHo's latest Video is much worse than that, but I would rather not talk about it.

Do you mean the  "The McCanns did not physically search for Madeleine"  one  ? 

I went to look following your post and that looks to be the latest to me  ...  is that the one you are refering to ?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 05:46:21 PM »

Do you mean the  "The McCanns did not physically search for Madeleine"  one  ? 

I went to look following your post and that looks to be the latest to me  ...  is that the one you are refering to ?

No.

registrar

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 05:53:29 PM »
I think there's too much bandwidth granted to Heidi's cut&paste fillums

I've watched 20 seconds of one of her efforts - all bagsied footage and solemn piano mush in the background

poor spelling and grammar from the start

more 'car boot sale' than 'Das Boot'

Offline gilet

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 02:18:04 PM »
I think there's too much bandwidth granted to Heidi's cut&paste fillums

I've watched 20 seconds of one of her efforts - all bagsied footage and solemn piano mush in the background

poor spelling and grammar from the start

more 'car boot sale' than 'Das Boot'

Spot on.