Author Topic: Tesko's Magnificent Marlon Brando Impression  (Read 23937 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Tesko's Magnificent Marlon Brando Impression
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2015, 04:58:06 PM »
What!!!... dumped in scary Monster Mansion from cushy Full Sutton as prep for early release!!?   Naah... it's because he's complained so much about mushy sprouts and lumpy gravy that they moved him where the Christmas Dinner is even WORSE!

And while you're at it, Holls... is there any truth in the rumour about BW, or has PAM mistaken BW for JB?

That's got everyone  &%+((£ what I'm on about.

I do wonder why he was moved, though. I'd love to know. Apparently, Wakefield is like "a glimpse into the bowels of hell" and child-killers and paedophiles are the bottom of the heap. Poor old Bamber. Maybe after a few months he'll do the right thing, and confess at last.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2015, 05:49:58 PM »
The move was possibly linked to the 30th anniversary. Maybe they have better protection facilities in Wakefield just in case another lag spies his opportunity and takes a pot-shot. As for confessing, I don't think that's on the programme either. He's dug his hole too deep to climb out again without losing face.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2015, 06:06:27 PM »
I'm sure there must have been a reason but he has had loads of moves since being placed on remand including a previous stretch at Wakefield:

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/in-25-years-ive-slept-in-122-different.html?m=1

I would imagine the facilities, regime and inmates are typical from one Cat A prison to another.  A bit like staying at any of the chain hotels across the world ie once in the hotel you could be in London or Vietnam and find little difference. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2015, 07:08:55 PM »
The move was possibly linked to the 30th anniversary. Maybe they have better protection facilities in Wakefield just in case another lag spies his opportunity and takes a pot-shot. As for confessing, I don't think that's on the programme either. He's dug his hole too deep to climb out again without losing face.

No, I doubt if he'll confess. Interestingly, "many of the inmates of Monster Mansion fervently deny their guilt" so, not just Bamber.

I still reckon that they should give him a fortnight at Center Parcs, then put him down and harvest his organs.

Offline puglove

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2017, 12:00:13 AM »
I'm so hopeless at posting links and stuff, but there is a hugely funny youtube thingy of Mike coming out of court, with his sister, and he's got his ankle tag on, and he's dodging about and hiding behind a conifer tree. For all his shoutey nonsense, he's just a little, fat bloke, who lobbed a brick through next door's window. And he didn't get bashed, he just fell over.

So. No Agent Z. No secrets. Just a little fat man who was banged up next to Bamber.

^*&&

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2017, 11:10:17 AM »
Mike appears to have emerged unscathed from his recent claims of depression and thoughts of suicide.   

With renewed energy he claims to have unearthed a witness statement supposedly from DS Jones who implicates himself and his involvement with the silencer.  NGB has put somewhat of a dampener on it by pointing out the unlikeliness of a subordinate referring to a superior by a nickname in a WS!  It seems the WS refers to DCI Jones as "Taff"!

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 08:56:39 AM »
Mike appears to have emerged unscathed from his recent claims of depression and thoughts of suicide.   

With renewed energy he claims to have unearthed a witness statement supposedly from DS Jones who implicates himself and his involvement with the silencer.  NGB has put somewhat of a dampener on it by pointing out the unlikeliness of a subordinate referring to a superior by a nickname in a WS!  It seems the WS refers to DCI Jones as "Taff"!

Mike's always more "creative" around Christmas time.

I hope his neighbours have got the local glazier on speed dial.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2017, 06:48:36 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9029.msg427897.html#msg427897

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9029.msg427920.html#msg427920

Yes Adam hopefully Mike will find something in his shed that will assist JB! 

Mike have you looked behind the bike?

Offline puglove

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2018, 03:16:38 PM »
Blimey, I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. A tiny bloke (I think he might have been from Barnsley) was being tugged off by Chesty Morgan, but he had 8 willies, because he was a hybrid.

I wonder what it all means?      8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2018, 09:29:21 PM »
Blimey, I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. A tiny bloke (I think he might have been from Barnsley) was being tugged off by Chesty Morgan, but he had 8 willies, because he was a hybrid.

I wonder what it all means?      8(8-))

With alien DNA  &%%6

I just hope he doesn't become a danger to others.   

Offline puglove

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2018, 11:13:17 PM »
With alien DNA  &%%6

I just hope he doesn't become a danger to others.

Ho ho!! He's a mahoosive danger to Bamber!!     8((()*/

And Misty's had to join Embarrassed Collies Anonymous.       8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 01:32:18 PM »
Ho ho!! He's a mahoosive danger to Bamber!!     8((()*/

And Misty's had to join Embarrassed Collies Anonymous.       8(8-))

Hmmm.  He seems to have acquired a new friend in the guise of 'Nigel'!   *%87

Offline puglove

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 06:28:34 PM »

The denouement should be fun - Mike might have to learn some new swearies!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2018, 09:38:35 PM »

I Really don't know why the blue are pretending that NIGEL is a new members, it's a bit sad - actually it's very sad. ModMaggie was calling NIGEL Kevin Craigie the day he joined  @)(++(* But since then, shhh we've got to pretend he's real.

Offline sika

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2018, 11:23:54 PM »
I Really don't know why the blue are pretending that NIGEL is a new members, it's a bit sad - actually it's very sad. ModMaggie was calling NIGEL Kevin Craigie the day he joined  @)(++(* But since then, shhh we've got to pretend he's real.
Who do you think Nigel is?  I'm quite certain that it's not the murderous b........, Kevin Craigie.