Author Topic: Assistance from Avon Fire and Rescue Service  (Read 13170 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Assistance from Avon Fire and Rescue Service
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2017, 06:47:44 PM »
Using the pdf Grid reference .. I have Located where it is on "Longwood Lane "

Y 0171360

See attached picture ...

Because the document from https://www.avonfire.gov.uk/documents/category/99-previous-years

States that the number is  X 354*** Y 171*** then this location cannot be Longwood Lane where they say that they found Joanna Yeates... It has to be near The Golf Course and nowhere near Longwood Lane..... (IMO)

The Reference Number makes No difference whether there is a zero at the front of it.... image 2

https://www.gridreferencefinder.com/

Edit... If I use the same Grid reference and use: X 354660  Y 171360 I get 'Clarken Coombe" image 3 attached...

I have also attached an image 4 showing the difference between the 2 locations ...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2017, 11:36:40 AM »
Eastings and Northings X and Y

353 and 354 are two different locations (IMO)... maybe I am wrong... But the attachment clearly shows that they are different....

Clarken Coombe and Longwood Lane come under two different Easting and Northing coordinates..

why should the pdf and the Official Document on the website say two different Coordinates ???

Offline [...]

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2017, 11:50:50 AM »
Outdoor > Grassland, woodland and crops > Roadside vegetation

It's the words Roadside vegetation that makes us think Grass Verge but Roadside Vegetation covers

Vegetation on roadsides,
banks, roundabouts and
surrounding areas.
Includes trees and grasses
and other species.

So that doesn't put Joanna Yeates on the Roadside Verge....(IMO)... she could have been over the wall or  nearer the golf course... Or even in the woods .....

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/421517/response/1019047/attach/3/17%2008%2008%2009.15%20Attachment.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2017, 12:34:38 PM »
Maybe asking for the ODF was the wrong piece of information... Maybe a "Special Services form is what we need... It will out line who called and what the nature of the call was...

Form 701 Special Services Report

I believe there are 22 pages to these reports and it shoould give a comprehensive report as to what The Police requested of the Fire Service...

6.21 Special Service Requests Made Directly to Fire Stations
Requests for a non-emergency SSC that are made directly to a fire station may be
accommodated, subject to operational exigencies. The type of service requested must be
appropriate to the WYFRS and prior approval must be obtained from the First Call Officer
before any undertaking is given to perform the service in question.
If approved, the service may only be provided subject to the prior completion of the Form
of Application (701A).
Where it is apparent to the Station Manager/Watch Manager that an immediate turnout
would enable serious loss to be averted, there will be no requirement to contact the First
Call Officer. Control should be informed of an emergency SSC and be provided with the
incident details.
Requests for a non-emergency SSC that are made directly to a fire station may be
accommodated, subject to operational exigencies.
The type of service requested must be appropriate to the Fire and Rescue Service and
prior approval must be obtained from the First Call Officer before any undertaking is given
to perform the service in question.
If approved, the service may only be provided subject to the prior completion of the Form
of Application (701A).

So the form must have been filled out.... And how long did it take to get approval?????

The type of service requested must be appropriate to the Fire and Rescue Service and
prior approval must be obtained from the First Call Officer before any undertaking is given
to perform the service in question.

So Joanna Yeates could NOT have been on a Grass Verge, because The type of service requested must be appropriate to the Fire and Rescue Service ...  Therefore lifting a body from a Grass Verge would not come under their Remit....(IMO)...

So she has to at least be over the wall or somewhere inaccessible for The Fire Service to take part....!!!!

http://www.westyorksfire.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Ops-Procedure-No-16.pdf

Just another point.. does anyone who in Bristol remember a 'Suicide' happening on the 27th December 2010??

27   December   2010   20:22:02   019310-27122010   358***   173***   BRISTOL   Clifton   Police   Special Service   Outdoor   Outdoor > Other outdoors (including land) > Highway/road surface/pavement                                             Suicide/attempts, Suicide   no      yes      1   0   0   0

1 equals 1 fatality.... And yes is for victims involved....

s://www.avonfire.gov.uk/documents/category/99-previous-years

Offline [...]

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2017, 12:43:40 PM »
With all of The Fire and Rescue Appliances at Longwood Lane and the description we have of each appliance called, I was wondering where they sent the "Safety Boat" too??

It recorded on The pdf, But when we saw all of the footage of the Fire Appliances arriving on Longwood lane, we never saw The arrival of this "Safety Boat"...

Did they send it somewhere else??

Deployed from Home Station: Avon > Bedminster Fire Station
Boat - Safety boat
25 December 2010 13:09:32
25 December 2010 13:18:23
25 December 2010 13:36:22
No
Time mobile:
Time at scene:
Time available:
Demounted resource:
Number of crew:
T

Offline [...]

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2017, 12:46:28 PM »
The Red Vehicle we always saw on Longwood Lane, appears to be some kind of Incident Vehicle, it is set up with Hot water and brewing facilities..

I have attached an close up image of the inside of this vehicle ....

Offline [...]

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2018, 09:01:23 PM »
All those fire trucks and rope access guys have always puzzled me.... They did say that a winch was used in the recovery of Joanna Yeates..

Maybe I have stumbled across an alternative spot that Joanna Yeates was located with needing the use of rope access guys and a Fire appliance winch..

Durnford Quarry Cave
In the north face of the quarry, near the crushing plant. A vertical shaft >3m wide; the lower half is filled with yellowish deposit, bisected by the quarry face. Numerous small tubes and passages in face immediately to the west.

What is this cave like.. I cannot find any images of the cave only maps... But that in essence would mean that Joanna Yeates had been on Longwood Lane since she disappeared. Just not in the spot they said.. Does the cave actually go under Longwood lane, and were Joanna yeates was positioned represents where she was in relation to the cave ?? I don't know...

What I do know is that she wasn't lying in the open on a grass verge on Longwood Lane for 8 days, with no-ne seeing her... (imo)

The yellowish deposit would only be know to whoever was there... Reminded me of The Flat being painted Yellow and the song by Coldplay...

I wonder why there are no images inside this cave ????

http://streetmap.co.uk/grid/353670,171500,115

http://www.mcra.org.uk/registry/sitedetails.php?id=1270

Offline [...]

Re: Assistance from Avon Fire and Rescue Service/Alert!!
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2018, 02:34:34 AM »
I was viewing a video and this image of the fire service attending at Longwood Lane .....

Leonora will tell me hopefully...

There appears to be some kind of what I would say is an underwater chamber/ rescue sub

Cannot read the whole web address properly but it's something along the lines of...

www.Avonfire.gov.uk  (the avonfire bit I am not sure of the rest is correct...(www.-----.gov.uk)

Leonora talking of recovering something from of the water ponds at the quarry, doesn't sound so ridiculous as people had suggested... 

It's an explosive image whatever... All this for a Missing Person ,who was found lying on a grass verge??

Time people questioned what really took place... Do you not think!!