Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 108503 times)

Offline Parky41

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #630 on: March 29, 2024, 10:14:00 PM »
Out of interest, how much older was LM's drug supplier? A year or two at most? Do you have a source for the "sidekick's" history of violence towards women? By your own standards, a cite please?

Talk of being disowned. I do wonder why SM put a lock on his door after the murder? Or why he left the family home once released from custody, long before the trial started? Is anyone else joining those dots? To being the icing on the cake at trial, to never speaking out publicly, to his mother living without electricity, toilet facilities, no running water, abandoned by her eldest son? Or is the latter more of what Mr Forbes implies? That maybe, just maybe one was playing to the cameras to gain support for her youngest son? That her eldest son hadn't left her destitute, or had he? - Either way it really isn't positive. disowned perhaps?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #631 on: March 29, 2024, 10:21:51 PM »
[Name removed]’s own family disowned him. Why do you think that was? Why did [Name removed] threaten to batter him?

Hard to tell with the Name Removed. Do you mean LM's family disowned him and SM threaten to batter a witness outside court?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #632 on: March 29, 2024, 10:23:07 PM »
You are correct Kenmair, there was little between the boys age wise. But one was a minor dealing drugs, the other not so much. One admitted to doing so, the other not so much.

The constant application of the boys bike being stopped on that path - Where there was no eye witness to it being stopped at any V break, therefore there was no eyewitness to seeing any bike without those boys with it. There is no evidence, neither has there ever been any evidence of those boys being over that wall. And as everyone knows now, the person who claimed to see that bike was driving on The Beeches, over the expanse of that field, driving in a 60mph zone to boot.

Ms lean before attempted to say they were going slow, turning their car about because they had forgotten something at work. Makes not a damn bit of difference, it was still across the expanse of that field. And as anyone can see from videos, from testimony, the V break is fully obscured from any view by those trees, that canopy.

But as the scraping continues, any information gathered into that intensive investigation of those boys - We are left with those clear facts. They were investigated and eliminated. They were upon both those paths a short time. There is no evidence of them being in the woodland. The original times in place gave reason as to why they had not went forward at first. There was no forensic evidence found of any altercation taken place bar that select area within the bottom of that woodland strip. Not a snifter of those boys at the actual locus or the victim. Nothing of any of their imaginary 'suspects' of course.

CCTV that old chestnut, again - Morning, Noon and night, a typical corner shop equipped with CCTV, fuel station the same. Coop, Scotmid none. Banks who in time placed cameras at their dispensers. The one in Gorebridge to the front of the store. There was no CCTV to do with AB because there was none. Very much why her till receipt was being used until discovering the mechanism was faulty. But thankfully that corner shop did have some, because CM would not have been "caught" somewhere other than where she claimed to have been.

We can await the full transcripts if they are ever put up to do with the boys. No doubt there will be some surprises all round, more amendments to be made from a false narrative fed? Around 7 hrs each I believe, just wow! That really was a deep investigation into them, wasn't it just?

[Name removed] admitted in court under oath that his motorbike was at the break in the wall. Are you so desperate to be right that you ignore even eyewitnesses?

There was no evidence that Luke went into the woodland that day either. Does that exonerate him?

A small local shop has CCTV and a local garage but not a large chain of supermarkets ? Really? And no CCTV at the cash dispenser at the supermarket or at any point on Bryson’s journey home? You’re kidding, right?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #633 on: March 29, 2024, 10:28:33 PM »
Hard to tell with the Name Removed. Do you mean LM's family disowned him and SM threaten to batter a witness outside court?

It is hard so here is his evidence on oath.

“He said he was no longer welcome at his grandmother’s house. He had been told by Jodi’s mother that "Joseph was going to batter me."

I wonder why JF was no longer welcome at his own grandmother’s house? It must have been something bad for [Name removed] to want to ‘batter’ him.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 10:51:54 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #634 on: March 29, 2024, 10:58:09 PM »
It is hard so here is his evidence on oath.

“He said he was no longer welcome at his grandmother’s house. He had been told by Jodi’s mother that "Joseph was going to batter me."

I wonder why JF was no longer welcome at his own grandmother’s house? It must have been something bad for [Name removed] to want to ‘batter’ him.
Is his grandmother in on the cover up too then?   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #635 on: March 29, 2024, 11:09:17 PM »
Might a grandmother no longer welcome a grandson to her house who had admitted to supplying drugs on a regular basis to 14 year olds (one of whom was up in court for a frenzied murder)?  Not sure of the relationships here, but was JF’s grandmother also Jodi’s grandmother?  Which would make it even more traumatic for gma to come to terms with.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Parky41

« Reply #636 on: March 29, 2024, 11:25:17 PM »
Might a grandmother no longer welcome a grandson to her house who had admitted to supplying drugs on a regular basis to 14 year olds (one of whom was up in court for a frenzied murder)?  Not sure of the relationships here, but was JF’s grandmother also Jodi’s grandmother?  Which would make it even more traumatic for gma to come to terms with.

The answers are already there - Like most everything else, there is the constant application of lying by omission. Those who have asked, that have been brushed off, should realise why they are brushed off, because the simple answers, the truth, is a far cry from the intended conspiracy applied. All part of that thorough investigation into those boys. Any grievances clearly asked and answers sought.

JF was an 'adopted' grandchild however. Not blood cousin nor blood grandson. His half siblings were blood cousins, grandchildren. He came along when their shared mother took up with another partner. Naturally called the grandmother gran along with his siblings. The other moped boy is no relation whatsoever to the Jones/Walker family. He is JF's cousin on his mothers side.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #637 on: March 29, 2024, 11:42:52 PM »
I already asked this question before but don’t remember getting any explanation.  If the Moped boys were involved why did they not throw Mitchell under the bus when they came forward to the police and say they saw him heading up the path?  They would have known surely that he was under suspicion and hadbeen questioned for hours yet they said they had not seen him. What a missed opportunity!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #638 on: March 29, 2024, 11:44:53 PM »
The answers are already there - Like most everything else, there is the constant application of lying by omission. Those who have asked, that have been brushed off, should realise why they are brushed off, because the simple answers, the truth, is a far cry from the intended conspiracy applied. All part of that thorough investigation into those boys. Any grievances clearly asked and answers sought.

JF was an 'adopted' grandchild however. Not blood cousin nor blood grandson. His half siblings were blood cousins, grandchildren. He came along when their shared mother took up with another partner. Naturally called the grandmother gran along with his siblings. The other moped boy is no relation whatsoever to the Jones/Walker family. He is JF's cousin on his mothers side.
it does seem that for every question raised by Mitchell’s supporters there is a logical and plausible explanation if enough thinking is applied to it.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #639 on: March 29, 2024, 11:52:54 PM »
it does seem that for every question raised by Mitchell’s supporters there is a logical and plausible explanation if enough thinking is applied to it.

That's the problem - they are stuck in a rigid mindset based on SL/SF theories, bearing in mind the SCCRC review approx 10 years ago failed to prove any possible doubt, yet they cling onto podcasts and local gossip as superior knowledge. Various "Stocky Men" and alternative suspects - anyone but LM, (Occam's Razor as someone mentioned recently).

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #640 on: March 29, 2024, 11:58:12 PM »

A thorough investigation into the boys? There is absolutely no proof of that. Why on the stand did the boys remember so little of that day? JF’s cousin, adopted or otherwise, was murdered, JF was nearby yet he remembers very little of what he did around that time.

Notice as well the hypocrisy around timings. JF’s timings are all over the place yet it is the Mitchell family whose timings are suspected. Most odd.

Of course it still doesn’t answer the question why [Name removed] wanted to batter his adopted cousin or why JF fled to Ayrshire?. As usual the usual suspects are avoiding the really important questions like the plague.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #641 on: March 30, 2024, 12:07:23 AM »
That's the problem - they are stuck in a rigid mindset based on SL/SF theories, bearing in mind the SCCRC review approx 10 years ago failed to prove any possible doubt, yet they cling onto podcasts and local gossip as superior knowledge. Various "Stocky Men" and alternative suspects - anyone but LM, (Occam's Razor as someone mentioned recently).

I thought alleged local knowledge was more your bag than mine?

Do I really have to point this out yet again? Virtually every miscarriage of justice that there has ever been has failed to prove doubt at the first appeal. That doesn’t mean that doubt wasn’t proved at a later date.

Occam’s razor would probably point to the male whose sperm had been found on the murdered girl’s tshirt as logically being the murderer.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #642 on: March 30, 2024, 12:11:27 AM »
A thorough investigation into the boys? There is absolutely no proof of that. Why on the stand did the boys remember so little of that day? JF’s cousin, adopted or otherwise, was murdered, JF was nearby yet he remembers very little of what he did around that time.

Notice as well the hypocrisy around timings. JF’s timings are all over the place yet it is the Mitchell family whose timings are suspected. Most odd.

Of course it still doesn’t answer the question why [Name removed] wanted to batter his adopted cousin or why JF fled to Ayrshire?. As usual the usual suspects are avoiding the really important questions like the plague.

It's just not fair that the police focused on a main suspect due to overwhelming evidence against him even after questioning and eliminating other possible candidates.

Even 20 years later, the fact that various others weren't treated as suspects still angers LM supporters - they were interviewed and eliminated and again and again the police could look no further than the killer LM.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #643 on: March 30, 2024, 12:16:33 AM »
I thought alleged local knowledge was more your bag than mine?

Do I really have to point this out yet again? Virtually every miscarriage of justice that there has ever been has failed to prove doubt at the first appeal. That doesn’t mean that doubt wasn’t proved at a later date.

Occam’s razor would probably point to the male whose sperm had been found on the murdered girl’s tshirt as logically being the murderer.

He must be the world's unluckiest murderer. As far as I know he doesn't have anyone preparing another appeal at present but maybe you know better. Never mind, Doctor Dolittle has a fundraiser in a few weeks so all is well and the tide is turning.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #644 on: March 30, 2024, 01:11:06 AM »
. I think this bleach thing is a complete red herring.  I also think if you’re going to assume that most people wouldn’t know that bleach puts off dogs detecting blood odour then it follows that it wouldn’t be something known to two oiks on a clapped out moped either.

Those 2 were not the people who put down the bleach. Only someone with knowledge of hunting and illegal hunting where they don't want the trace of dead animals found would know about the effects of bleach. Remember, the bleach was not found for over 10 days because that's how long it took to get the dogs up from England. So somebody returned to the area in those 10 days and bleached certain parts of the ground. There are certain individuals who live locally who know a great deal about illegal hunting, what a coincidence eh?