Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 108503 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #750 on: April 04, 2024, 07:39:30 AM »
There's no concern with DNA in moving the body because the person would obviously already be covered in blood. Who returned to the scene?  Mere speculation, evidence of this - zero.

The precise site of the murder could reveal a multitude of clues. Footprints for a start, blood from the killer if he got cut during the attack, a dropped key, a torn fibre from their jacket or shirt, their hair if it got pulled at any point during a struggle. You are not going to find any of that if you don't know where the murder took place, which is why the body was moved.

If you still think Mitchell carried out this murder, then had the foresight to move the body to confuse the Police and prevent them finding anything incriminating, as well as then somehow managing to appear normal 40 minutes later with no signs of being in any type of incident and no trace of any blood on him or in his house, then I can't help you.
So are you saying that no one returned to the scene after the murder but came equipped with bleach in anticipation of committing murder?  That it was all planned in advance?  It gets less and less plausible if so. You didn’t say where this bleached area was.  Presumably it was the police who identified a bleached area?  Did they turn to one another and say “this area has been bleached, that’s not remotely suspicious “ and not conduct any further forensic search?  The clean up operation must have been extremely thorough considering the amount of blood, and would have taken a while.  Was the body moved first? Where was this bleached area precisely? 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 07:42:48 AM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #751 on: April 04, 2024, 07:41:42 AM »
No I did not say "no 14 year old could ever commit such a heinous crime". You also provided no evidence of Mitchell being interested in Satanism at the time of the murder, which is what I predicted accurately. That's because there isn't any. End of.
So you do agree a 14 year old would be perfectly capable of committing this crime, that’s progress at least. Mitchell is not and never has been into Satanism.  Despite covering his exercise book in satanic symbols, inking 666 on the sheath of his knife, claiming Satanism was his religion, it's very clear Mitchell had zero interest in the occult, Satan, or any musicians or computer games that promoted or included the occult and Satanism in their work.  Hope that settles it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 01:45:03 PM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #752 on: April 04, 2024, 05:13:02 PM »

You may have gauged it as bebunked but as we know that is a very low threshold when it comes to this case.

As to DNA from [Name removed], firstly Joseph stayed in the same house as Jodi so it would be only natural that some of Jodi’s DNA would have transferred to him. Secondly who knows what could have been found in the Jones household that would incriminate Joseph…..the house was never forensically examined. As it was the victim’s house I’m not sure that that’s unusual.

I didn’t think you needed cites, just the rumours to fit in with your narrative. It’s only difficult for you because the LK claims don’t.

Faith, let me put you right on the spot for a moment: if someone barged into your house right now, held a gun at your head and demanded you tell them who you think did it or else ... who would you say?? Who would be your number one suspect/suspects?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #753 on: April 04, 2024, 06:37:57 PM »
There's no concern with DNA in moving the body because the person would obviously already be covered in blood. Who returned to the scene?  Mere speculation, evidence of this - zero.

The precise site of the murder could reveal a multitude of clues. Footprints for a start, blood from the killer if he got cut during the attack, a dropped key, a torn fibre from their jacket or shirt, their hair if it got pulled at any point during a struggle. You are not going to find any of that if you don't know where the murder took place, which is why the body was moved.

If you still think Mitchell carried out this murder, then had the foresight to move the body to confuse the Police and prevent them finding anything incriminating, as well as then somehow managing to appear normal 40 minutes later with no signs of being in any type of incident and no trace of any blood on him or in his house, then I can't help you.

You have a fertile imagination, WW, I'll give you that. However, I think your theories are very illogical -- bordering on the absurd -- as I've said & argued previously.

Btw, regarding your contention that whoever the killer was likely had to be heavily and conspicuously blood-stained, why didn't the 8 separate eyewitnesess (ie, LF, RW, DH, GE, AH, CH, MO & DH) who saw that shifty-looking youth standing himself on NB rd between 1740 - 1820 say in their statements that the youth was covered in blood? Not one of those 8 witnesses mentioned anything about the person standing on that road having blood on them. And who do you think this youth was that those 8 witnesses saw? Finally, do you know that Professor Busuttil himself, when he was first summoned to the locus, during the early hours of 01.07.03, said that it was entirely possible that the killer avoided becoming heavily blood-stained if they cut/slashed the victim's throat from behind?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 06:46:05 PM by Mr Apples »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #754 on: April 04, 2024, 07:01:00 PM »
Faith, let me put you right on the spot for a moment: if someone barged into your house right now, held a gun at your head and demanded you tell them who you think did it or else ... who would you say?? Who would be your number one suspect/suspects?

Firstly I’d get better locks.

As to who would be my number one suspect probably someone whose semen had been identified on the victim’s body without a valid reason. If not them then perhaps someone who was known to have been violent in the past while in a psychotic state. Someone perhaps who had exacerbated his already poor mental state by taking drugs.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #755 on: April 04, 2024, 07:04:25 PM »
So you do agree a 14 year old would be perfectly capable of committing this crime, that’s progress at least. Mitchell is not and never has been into Satanism.  Despite covering his exercise book in satanic symbols, inking 666 on the sheath of his knife, claiming Satanism was his religion, it's very clear Mitchell had zero interest in the occult, Satan, or any musicians or computer games that promoted or included the occult and Satanism in their work.  Hope that settles it.

And not forgetting the fact he turned his room at the Secure Housing Unit in Bishopbriggs into a shrine to Satan when he was remanded there between 14.04.04 and 11.02.05. And, of course, his request for Satanic literature, his revenge poetry and salacious letters to fans/penpals written whilst incarcerated.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #756 on: April 04, 2024, 07:06:23 PM »
You have a fertile imagination, WW, I'll give you that. However, I think your theories are very illogical -- bordering on the absurd -- as I've said & argued previously.

Btw, regarding your contention that whoever the killer was likely had to be heavily and conspicuously blood-stained, why didn't the 8 separate eyewitnesess (ie, LF, RW, DH, GE, AH, CH, MO & DH) who saw that shifty-looking youth standing himself on NB rd between 1740 - 1820 say in their statements that the youth was covered in blood? Not one of those 8 witnesses mentioned anything about the person standing on that road having blood on them. And who do you think this youth was that those 8 witnesses saw? Finally, do you know that Professor Busuttil himself, when he was first summoned to the locus, during the early hours of 01.07.03, said that it was entirely possible that the killer avoided becoming heavily blood-stained if they cut/slashed the victim's throat from behind?

Did you also hear what length’s Professor Busuttil said the killer would have had to go to to achieve that lack of contamination?

You said in a previous post that you didn’t think that the murder was premeditated. How then did Luke, if he was the killer, manage to protect himself so thoroughly?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #757 on: April 04, 2024, 07:07:52 PM »
Firstly I’d get better locks.

As to who would be my number one suspect probably someone whose semen had been identified on the victim’s body without a valid reason. If not them then perhaps someone who was known to have been violent in the past while in a psychotic state. Someone perhaps who had exacerbated his already poor mental state by taking drugs.
Well I wonder who you could possibly be hinting at?  Whilst I know you don’t respond to my posts I do know you read them so have a little think to yourself if you’d seriously consider letting yourself and your family carry on living and sleeping under the same roof as a maniacal murderer, even if he was your own flesh and blood.  You’d have to have rocks in your head wouldn’t you?  Not to mention be utterly evil to connive to  ensure a poor little 14 year old wee boy took the rap for it.  I guess that is what you have to believe though to keep Mitchell innocent in your own head, unlikely  though that hypothesis is.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #758 on: April 04, 2024, 07:10:25 PM »
And not forgetting the fact he turned his room at the Secure Housing Unit in Bishopbriggs into a shrine to Satan when he was remanded there between 14.04.04 and 11.02.05. And, of course, his request for Satanic literature, his revenge poetry and salacious letters to fans/penpals written whilst incarcerated.

Where did you hear about all this MA? The media perhaps? Salacious letter eh? I’d be surprised if an incarcerated male didn’t write suggestive letters to a lady pen friend if she was receptive. Doesn’t make him a murderer. It does make you a prude though.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #759 on: April 04, 2024, 07:11:53 PM »
Call that evidence of Satanism?  Tsk, WW will have none of it, of that I am absolutely certain.  Mitchell was an honest to goodness God fearing child with a charming love of horses, why Disney haven’t made a movie of his life I have no idea.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #760 on: April 04, 2024, 07:34:28 PM »
Can I ask - did Luke Mitchell submit an essay in class containing the following passage or did the media make it all up?

“People like you need Satanic people like me to keep the balance" and "Once you shake hands with the devil you then have truly experienced life".

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #761 on: April 04, 2024, 07:35:19 PM »
Call that evidence of Satanism?  Tsk, WW will have none of it, of that I am absolutely certain.  Mitchell was an honest to goodness God fearing child with a charming love of horses, why Disney haven’t made a movie of his life I have no idea.

And the real clincher, VS: A senior member of staff at the Secure Unit told a review panel about LM's violent threats to other inmates whilst he was remanded there. She heard LM saying "You'll get what she got!", to another inmate. His renowned temper showing his true colours, and all that.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #762 on: April 04, 2024, 07:46:14 PM »
Well I wonder who you could possibly be hinting at?  Whilst I know you don’t respond to my posts I do know you read them so have a little think to yourself if you’d seriously consider letting yourself and your family carry on living and sleeping under the same roof as a maniacal murderer, even if he was your own flesh and blood.  You’d have to have rocks in your head wouldn’t you?  Not to mention be utterly evil to connive to  ensure a poor little 14 year old wee boy took the rap for it.  I guess that is what you have to believe though to keep Mitchell innocent in your own head, unlikely  though that hypothesis is.

Faith has already stated she will have Mitchell round for tea if he's ever released. Like many LM supporters, it doesn't matter who the murderer was as long as it wasn't LM. Anyone will do as long as it's not LM and hundreds of people have kept quiet about this conspiracy for 20 years too.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #763 on: April 04, 2024, 07:51:01 PM »
Faith has already stated she will have Mitchell round for tea if he's ever released. Like many LM supporters, it doesn't matter who the murderer was as long as it wasn't LM. Anyone will do as long as it's not LM and hundreds of people have kept quiet about this conspiracy for 20 years too.
I’m afraid some people are just predisposed to believing in far-fetched conspiracy theories and Faith is undoubtedly one of them.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #764 on: April 04, 2024, 07:58:49 PM »
And the real clincher, VS: A senior member of staff at the Secure Unit told a review panel about LM's violent threats to other inmates whilst he was remanded there. She heard LM saying "You'll get what she got!", to another inmate. His renowned temper showing his true colours, and all that.

Who told you this?