Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 108521 times)

Offline William Wallace

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #795 on: April 06, 2024, 09:28:39 PM »
When I asked how many people were involed in the cover up I think you listed 8 people “for starters”.   I am not remotely angry btw, just frustrated by your repeated refusal to address many of the questions I’ve asked.  But that’s ok, I realise it csn be uncomfortable to have your beliefs challenged and there is no rule here that says you have to answer, but likewise no rule that says I can’t keep asking.
As for the Moped Boys, I have asked you repeatedly to explain why, if they were somehow involved, that they definitely could not have been involved in covering for Mitchell - I don’t think you have yet offered a reason why not.

Your questions are not questions, because they are questions we are not allowed to answer in here. Try naming someone that did it or was involved and see what happens. 8)--))

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #796 on: April 06, 2024, 10:25:01 PM »
Hi, WW. I've already given reasons why I disagree with a lot of what you say and am not prepared to go through it all again. At the end of the day, there is no one on here or on the planet who knows exactly what happened to Jodi Jones. Only the killer knows. We can all speculate, theorise and draw inferences until the end of time. Makes no difference. AB swore under oath that she didn't know Jodi, and I believe her. She was a level-headed working mother of two young children at the time and her husband was the same; fairly decent and respectable people. I just find it extremely difficult to believe that they would lie about their relationship to the Jones & Walker families; likewise, I'd find it equally as difficult to believe that they'd be willing to collude and conspire with those families in order to hide a brutal murder. The same applies to the Jones and Walker families themselves -- I don't think they'd be willling to lie in order to protect their son/grandson (not just from a moral point of view, but for their own safety too). I would be most grateful if  Mr Easton would upload AB's full court testimony to his blog as I feel it would clarify most points of our discussions.

I definitely believe the moped boys and their bike were thoroughly looked into and subsequently eliminated. Why wouldn't they be?? They were known to police, had had brushes with law for violence and were near the locus that day, so it stands to reason they would be investigated closely (even SL states in IB that both boys & JOSJ had their DNA taken and tested). As for them not being able to remember what they were doing near the locus that day, I agree that that is a tad strange, though maybe they just froze with worry in case they were falsely accused; or maybe they simply just couldn't remember (as implausible as it was). Anyway, like I said, I firmly believe they were examined carefully and meticulously until they could unequivocally be ruled out as having any part in the murder. As I said with AB, I think reading their full court testimonies will shed light on some questions.

As regards LM's capacity for murder and the circumstances of the murder ...  I think a lot of people forget he was far from your average teenager  He even said so himself. There were clear signs that LM was capable of doing this: his personality, nature, lifestyle, recreational hobbies/pursuits, history of violence and, above all, the overwhelming circumstantial evidence presented by the prosecution at the original trial between November 2004 and January.2005.

Hi MA. I understand a lot of what you are saying and why you think what you do, but there are numerous things about this case that just don't make any logical sense. The "not remembering what we were doing at the V" is clearly and obviously false. AB didn't lie or collude, she didn't even identify LM in the dock. You mentioned she had been in the Jones' house cutting hair, but this was in between the date of the murder and the Trial so when she said she didn't know the Jones', that wasn't true either was it? I don't believe AB colluded with anyone. The only point I'm making is that she was cited by the Prosecution as an independent witness, when she wasn't, she had been in their house. I doubt she knew Jodi as she would probably have been in school when these haircuts took place.

The moped boys were looked into but not for 5 days. Who knows what they did in those 5 days? How can the moped have been examined, the Police have never seen it, it disappeared? They didn't do it. but they know something, although they said they couldn't remember anything. I can't comment on whether certain people would cover up for their relative if they thought he/she had done it, because I don't know them. The FBI described this as a "lust killing" and that someone of LM's age or even older teenagers could not have carried out this type of murder. There are scientific reasons as to why only someone older would carry out a murder of this nature. The profile of the killer that the FBI produced did not match LM at all and that document has never been made public as far as I know and was never used as evidence against LM. Going by what the FBI said about this "lust killing" someone a few years older than LM would be extremely unlikely to do it either. Hence people the age of JF,GD,JaJ, SK and he who cannot be named also fall into the category of being too young at the time. The killer according to the FBI would have been in their 20s at the very lowest.

I think M.O'S saw the person who did it. He was standing in a lane next to her father in laws house. Her and her husband said this person looked nothing like LM and was much taller and much older, early 20s she said. This was probably the same person seen by other witnesses, none of whom got a good look at him, but M.O'S did. She slowed her car right down and looked straight at him because he was right next to her father in laws house. I think I know who that person was, but I obviously can't elaborate.

Jodi's body was moved to the V from somewhere else. The absence of blood where she was found proves that. Her socks were put back on inside out because they were filthy from being dragged along the ground. The person who did this was a maniac and even spent time moving the body because being caught wasn't a concern to them. The semen stain on the t-shirt was explained by washing machine transference but semen was also found on her body and those samples were apparently not tested, or if they were, the results were never disclosed. Those samples need to be tested.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 10:29:36 PM by William Wallace »

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #797 on: April 06, 2024, 10:33:39 PM »
And what difference does that make exactly?  So he honed in specifically on references to Satan made in a computer game to scrawl on his school books because..?  Were the references to being a Satanist in his school essay also plagiarized from a computer game, or did the media fabricate the whole thing?   Which excuse will you trot out for that one I wonder…

I prefer facts to media speculation. Scribblings on school books what does that prove? Was any proof found in his house or devices that he had any unusual interest in Satanism? The answer as you should know by now is NO. Stick to facts.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #798 on: April 06, 2024, 10:41:23 PM »
I prefer facts to media speculation. Scribblings on school books what does that prove? Was any proof found in his house or devices that he had any unusual interest in Satanism? The answer as you should know by now is NO. Stick to facts.
I’m happy to stick to facts.  Here’s one: Mitchell’s teacher presented an essay written by her pupil in court, written by him prior to the murder in which (among other worrying statements) he wrote "Just because I have chosen to follow the teachings of Satan doesn't mean I need psychiatric help."  So I think we can now both agree that in answer to the question “Did Mitchell have an interest in Satanism at the time” the answer is an unequivocal YES.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #799 on: April 06, 2024, 10:43:52 PM »
Your questions are not questions, because they are questions we are not allowed to answer in here. Try naming someone that did it or was involved and see what happens. 8)--))
You don’t have to explicitly name anyone to make it crystal clear who you think did it - just look at Faithlilly’s sly posts.  And still no reason given by you as to why the Moped Boys could not have been involved in covering up for Mitchell.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #800 on: April 06, 2024, 10:47:42 PM »
Hi MA. I understand a lot of what you are saying and why you think what you do, but there are numerous things about this case that just don't make any logical sense. The "not remembering what we were doing at the V" is clearly and obviously false. AB didn't lie or collude, she didn't even identify LM in the dock. You mentioned she had been in the Jones' house cutting hair, but this was in between the date of the murder and the Trial so when she said she didn't know the Jones', that wasn't true either was it? I don't believe AB colluded with anyone. The only point I'm making is that she was cited by the Prosecution as an independent witness, when she wasn't, she had been in their house. I doubt she knew Jodi as she would probably have been in school when these haircuts took place.

The moped boys were looked into but not for 5 days. Who knows what they did in those 5 days? How can the moped have been examined, the Police have never seen it, it disappeared? They didn't do it. but they know something, although they said they couldn't remember anything. I can't comment on whether certain people would cover up for their relative if they thought he/she had done it, because I don't know them. The FBI described this as a "lust killing" and that someone of LM's age or even older teenagers could not have carried out this type of murder. There are scientific reasons as to why only someone older would carry out a murder of this nature. The profile of the killer that the FBI produced did not match LM at all and that document has never been made public as far as I know and was never used as evidence against LM. Going by what the FBI said about this "lust killing" someone a few years older than LM would be extremely unlikely to do it either. Hence people the age of JF,GD,JaJ, SK and he who cannot be named also fall into the category of being too young at the time. The killer according to the FBI would have been in their 20s at the very lowest.

I think M.O'S saw the person who did it. He was standing in a lane next to her father in laws house. Her and her husband said this person looked nothing like LM and was much taller and much older, early 20s she said. This was probably the same person seen by other witnesses, none of whom got a good look at him, but M.O'S did. She slowed her car right down and looked straight at him because he was right next to her father in laws house. I think I know who that person was, but I obviously can't elaborate.

Jodi's body was moved to the V from somewhere else. The absence of blood where she was found proves that. Her socks were put back on inside out because they were filthy from being dragged along the ground. The person who did this was a maniac and even spent time moving the body because being caught wasn't a concern to them. The semen stain on the t-shirt was explained by washing machine transference but semen was also found on her body and those samples were apparently not tested, or if they were, the results were never disclosed. Those samples need to be tested.
re the bit in bold - that’s just complete nonsense, I don’t care what the FBI allegedly said.  What is a “lust killing”?  What is the science that proves 14 year olds can’t stab people to death in a frenzied attack and mutilate their bodies either in anger or just for the hell of it? 

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #801 on: April 06, 2024, 10:49:04 PM »
I’m happy to stick to facts.  Here’s one: Mitchell’s teacher presented an essay written by her pupil in court, written by him prior to the murder in which (among other worrying statements) he wrote "Just because I have chosen to follow the teachings of Satan doesn't mean I need psychiatric help."  So I think we can now both agree that in answer to the question “Did Mitchell have an interest in Satanism at the time” the answer is an unequivocal YES.

That proves nothing and you are just clutching at ever diminishing straws. So the only interest he showed was in scribblings and a school essay? @)(++(*.  What was found in his house or on his phones or computers? What Satanic groups was he a member of?

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #802 on: April 06, 2024, 10:51:38 PM »
You don’t have to explicitly name anyone to make it crystal clear who you think did it - just look at Faithlilly’s sly posts.  And still no reason given by you as to why the Moped Boys could not have been involved in covering up for Mitchell.

So they would cover up for someone they hardly knew? Yes that makes a lot of sense. You've solved it. Whether you like it or not, the purpose of this forum is to enable people to express their views which seems to make you very angry when they don't agree with you. There are more opinions in the world than yours and I'm afraid you are going to have to learn somehow to deal with that.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 10:59:24 PM by William Wallace »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #803 on: April 06, 2024, 11:03:32 PM »
That proves nothing and you are just clutching at ever diminishing straws. So the only interest he showed was in scribblings and a school essay? @)(++(*.  What was found in his house or on his phones or computers? What Satanic groups was he a member of?
So you don’t accept the verbatim words of the killer himself saying prior to the murder that he follows the teachings of Satan?  Well that figures. How did followers of Satan cope before the advent of phones and computers I wonder…?  I don’t think joing a group  is a prerequisite of being a follower of Satan either, unless you know otherwise?  You asked for evidence of Mitchell’s interest in Satanism.  I provided a direct quote from him proving it.  You can deny it all you like and post as many mocking emojis as you like but I do believe anyone looking at this with a clear and objective head would accept that Mitchell was attracted to Satanism at the time and judging by his request for books on the subject on religious grounds whilst in prison he probably still is.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #804 on: April 06, 2024, 11:08:52 PM »
re the bit in bold - that’s just complete nonsense, I don’t care what the FBI allegedly said.  What is a “lust killing”?  What is the science that proves 14 year olds can’t stab people to death in a frenzied attack and mutilate their bodies either in anger or just for the hell of it?

Agree. What have the FBI got to do with this case, bearing in mind 14 year old American brat Fucci stabbed his gf to death in similar circumstances. Thankfully he was caught on CCTV before/after.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #805 on: April 06, 2024, 11:14:48 PM »
So they would cover up for someone they hardly knew? Yes that makes a lot of sense. You've solved it. Whether you like it or not, the purpose of this forum is to enable people to express their views which seems to make you very angry when they don't agree with you. There are more opinions in the world than yours and I'm afraid you are going to have to learn somehow to deal with that.
Could you please point to the parts of my posts where you detect anger?  This is the second time you’ve accused me of being angry and it’s a completely baseless accusation.  Perhaps you could refrain from such personal observations? I really don’t think you could come up with a sensible reason for why the moped boys would cover up for anyone at all in this sorry saga tbh, so why could it not have been  Mitchell?  Didn’t one of them supply him with drugs on a regular basis?  They may have inadvertently witnessed him committing the murder and felt ashamed that they did nothing to stop him, hence their reticence to say what they were doing near the scene and their tardiness in coming forward.  It’s imo just as credible as any other daft scenario that has them covering up for another acquaintance, and giving lifts to a blood soaked murderer and mutilated body.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #806 on: April 07, 2024, 12:06:32 AM »
Further clarification, some simple facts, real ones.

AB's brother in law is married to a hairdresser. As we know, this brother in law was friends with Jodi's cousins on the Walker side. That is the only link. AB did not know the Walker/Jones family, had never met them. Neither did she cut anyone's hair, it was her sister in law. It is claimed AB's husband, whilst in the company of his brother, may have also been in the company of his brothers friends, at some point in time in his lifetime! And? Even if it were so, it does not equate to knowing anyone, being connected to them, other than perhaps seeing them at some point with his brother, and not his wife of course!

Offline Parky41

« Reply #807 on: April 07, 2024, 12:10:14 AM »
Could you please point to the parts of my posts where you detect anger?  This is the second time you’ve accused me of being angry and it’s a completely baseless accusation.  Perhaps you could refrain from such personal observations? I really don’t think you could come up with a sensible reason for why the moped boys would cover up for anyone at all in this sorry saga tbh, so why could it not have been  Mitchell?  Didn’t one of them supply him with drugs on a regular basis?  They may have inadvertently witnessed him committing the murder and felt ashamed that they did nothing to stop him, hence their reticence to say what they were doing near the scene and their tardiness in coming forward.  It’s imo just as credible as any other daft scenario that has them covering up for another acquaintance, and giving lifts to a blood soaked murderer and mutilated body.

WW clearly self describes repeatedly. They appear to feel aggrieved at being restrained by forum rules?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #808 on: April 07, 2024, 05:35:05 AM »
It was a mere coincidence that AB's brother-in-law (MBB) knew the Joneses & Walkers. AB didn't know them at all before 30.06.03 and her husband's relationship with them was tenuous at best; it was only her brother-in-law that knew them reasonably well. AB went to the police on the afternoon of 01.07.03 innocently and with the best of intentions. Her brother-in-law, who knew the Jones & Walker families fairly well, found out via his own brother because AB told him about it on the morning of 01.07.03 once the first newsflashes came through, and naturally he told MBB as he knew that MBB knew the two families quite well. AB was simply trying to assist the police and was simply being honest. Also, conspiracy theorists put a lot of  stock in the fact that MBB was in a photograph some 6 weeks after the murder and the fact that AB cut Judith's hair a couple of times after the murder; I reiterate, it was pure coincidence and nothing sinister. Read IB and do some research and it will become glaringly obvious that none of the Brysons were involved in the murder of Jodi.

The moped boyd, too. A mere coincidence they were in the vicinity; they were looked into thoroughly & eliminated forensically and by their alibis. JOF cut his hair because it was getting long and he didn't like it (ie, thick, bushy red hair). So, he cut some of it himself initially and then went to a barber's in the subsequent days to get it tidied up. He didn't go to police as quickly as he could have because he was initially paranoid & worried that he might be blamed for it along with GD, especially as they were both near the locus when the murder happened; both were known to police and had a history of violence, so were worried the police might try and blame them. Also, AW advised them not to go to police straight away  (in case, I suspect, the police tried to implicate them).

My apologies. AB did not cut Judith's hair in 2003 after the murder, as I said in my post above. She never ever cut Judith's hair. Not once. Not ever. It was MBB's girlfriend who cut her (Judith's) hair (see pages 118-119 of IB). What is accurate in my post above, is that AB's husband's relationship with the Jones & Walker families was tenuous at best. He, like his wife AB, didn't know them at all and only had heard of them/came into contact with them through MBB -- AB's brother-in-law. MBB's relationship to the Jones & Walker families was through Jodi's cousin, JW (presumably JOF) as per the AB chapter in SL's 'Innocents Betrayed'.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #809 on: April 07, 2024, 05:38:55 AM »
Further clarification, some simple facts, real ones.

AB's brother in law is married to a hairdresser. As we know, this brother in law was friends with Jodi's cousins on the Walker side. That is the only link. AB did not know the Walker/Jones family, had never met them. Neither did she cut anyone's hair, it was her sister in law. It is claimed AB's husband, whilst in the company of his brother, may have also been in the company of his brothers friends, at some point in time in his lifetime! And? Even if it were so, it does not equate to knowing anyone, being connected to them, other than perhaps seeing them at some point with his brother, and not his wife of course!

You are absolutely right, Parky. It was MBB's girlfriend who cut Judith's hair and not AB as I said in a previous post. I've edited my post to reflect this.  8((()*/

Sorry for any confusion, folks!