Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 108509 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #810 on: April 07, 2024, 09:07:03 AM »
My apologies. AB did not cut Judith's hair in 2003 after the murder, as I said in my post above. She never ever cut Judith's hair. Not once. Not ever. It was MBB's girlfriend who cut her (Judith's) hair (see pages 118-119 of IB). What is accurate in my post above, is that AB's husband's relationship with the Jones & Walker families was tenuous at best. He, like his wife AB, didn't know them at all and only had heard of them/came into contact with them through MBB -- AB's brother-in-law. MBB's relationship to the Jones & Walker families was through Jodi's cousin, JW (presumably JOF) as per the AB chapter in SL's 'Innocents Betrayed'.
Isn’t it ironic that this tenuous connection is quite sufficient to rope AB into a conspiracy as far as WW is concerned but the Moped Boys (one of whom was Mitchell’s regular supplier of drugs iirc) are people that Mitchell “hardly knew” and therefore excluded from any possibility of being involved in a cover up on his behalf.  There’s no logic.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #811 on: April 07, 2024, 10:54:01 PM »
re the bit in bold - that’s just complete nonsense, I don’t care what the FBI allegedly said.  What is a “lust killing”?  What is the science that proves 14 year olds can’t stab people to death in a frenzied attack and mutilate their bodies either in anger or just for the hell of it?

Yes you of course are correct and the FBI know nothing about murders. 8)--))

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #812 on: April 07, 2024, 10:55:00 PM »
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
So you don’t accept the verbatim words of the killer himself saying prior to the murder that he follows the teachings of Satan?  Well that figures. How did followers of Satan cope before the advent of phones and computers I wonder…?  I don’t think joing a group  is a prerequisite of being a follower of Satan either, unless you know otherwise?  You asked for evidence of Mitchell’s interest in Satanism.  I provided a direct quote from him proving it.  You can deny it all you like and post as many mocking emojis as you like but I do believe anyone looking at this with a clear and objective head would accept that Mitchell was attracted to Satanism at the time and judging by his request for books on the subject on religious grounds whilst in prison he probably still is.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #813 on: April 07, 2024, 10:58:23 PM »
Could you please point to the parts of my posts where you detect anger?  This is the second time you’ve accused me of being angry and it’s a completely baseless accusation.  Perhaps you could refrain from such personal observations? I really don’t think you could come up with a sensible reason for why the moped boys would cover up for anyone at all in this sorry saga tbh, so why could it not have been  Mitchell?  Didn’t one of them supply him with drugs on a regular basis?  They may have inadvertently witnessed him committing the murder and felt ashamed that they did nothing to stop him, hence their reticence to say what they were doing near the scene and their tardiness in coming forward.  It’s imo just as credible as any other daft scenario that has them covering up for another acquaintance, and giving lifts to a blood soaked murderer and mutilated body.

Read your own posts back. I'm not wasting any more time responding to you.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #814 on: April 07, 2024, 10:59:53 PM »
Further clarification, some simple facts, real ones.

AB's brother in law is married to a hairdresser. As we know, this brother in law was friends with Jodi's cousins on the Walker side. That is the only link. AB did not know the Walker/Jones family, had never met them. Neither did she cut anyone's hair, it was her sister in law. It is claimed AB's husband, whilst in the company of his brother, may have also been in the company of his brothers friends, at some point in time in his lifetime! And? Even if it were so, it does not equate to knowing anyone, being connected to them, other than perhaps seeing them at some point with his brother, and not his wife of course!

Wrong.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #815 on: April 07, 2024, 11:03:06 PM »
Read your own posts back. I'm not wasting any more time responding to you.
Good news.  I will however continue to comment on posts of yours which imo distort the truth or promote far fetched theories. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #816 on: April 07, 2024, 11:07:31 PM »
You are absolutely right, Parky. It was MBB's girlfriend who cut Judith's hair and not AB as I said in a previous post. I've edited my post to reflect this.  8((()*/

Sorry for any confusion, folks!

Was Parky 41 spending a lot of time in the Jones' house in 2003 and 2004 as he seems to know who was in it and  who wasn't. 8)--)) Not everything you read in the media or the internet is true.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 04:47:14 PM by William Wallace »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #817 on: April 07, 2024, 11:08:00 PM »
Yes you of course are correct and the FBI know nothing about murders. 8)--))
The FBI must have been truly shocked to have their expert views blown apart by 14 year old murderer Aiden Fucci who stabbed a girl 114 times for kicks, I wonder how they rationalised it having said (according to you) that 14 year olds aren’t capable of such crimes?

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #818 on: April 07, 2024, 11:08:37 PM »
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
Good news.  I will however continue to comment on posts of yours which imo distort the truth or promote far fetched theories.

Enjoy. @)(++(*

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #819 on: April 07, 2024, 11:13:19 PM »
The FBI must have been truly shocked to have their expert views blown apart by 14 year old murderer Aiden Fucci who stabbed a girl 114 times for kicks, I wonder how they rationalised it having said (according to you) that 14 year olds aren’t capable of such crimes?

This is the last time I'll respond because you clearly have no clue about this case. Stop wasting my time. The FBI's report was based on the type of murder this was, a "lust killing". Fucci was NOT a "lust killing". 14 year olds can carry out murders, but not "lust killings". What bit of that do you not understand??? Bye bye.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #820 on: April 07, 2024, 11:30:18 PM »
This is the last time I'll respond because you clearly have no clue about this case. Stop wasting my time. The FBI's report was based on the type of murder this was, a "lust killing". Fucci was NOT a "lust killing". 14 year olds can carry out murders, but not "lust killings". What bit of that do you not understand??? Bye bye.
Who’s sounding angry now?!  Calm down.  I asked you before to explain what a “lust killing” is, you did not reply.  You’re right though, I don’t understand why the FBI would think a 14 year old is perfectly capable of stabbing another child 114 times to death where the motive was “just for kicks” but not in the Mitchell case (where the motive was never definitively  established as far as I am aware).

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #821 on: April 07, 2024, 11:43:07 PM »
You are absolutely right, Parky. It was MBB's girlfriend who cut Judith's hair and not AB as I said in a previous post. I've edited my post to reflect this.  8((()*/

Sorry for any confusion, folks!

Was Parky 41 spending a lot of time in the Jones' house in 2003 and 2004 as he seems to know who was in and it who wasn't. 8)--)) Not everything you read in the media or the internet is true.

Hi, WW. The info regarding MBB's girlfriend cutting Judith's hair in 2003, after the murder, is from Sandra Lean herself in her book 'Innocents Betrayed' (specifically, pages 118-119  from said book).

"Not everything you read in the media or the internet is true."

I suggest you heed your own advice!

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #822 on: April 08, 2024, 05:46:35 PM »
Hi, WW. The info regarding MBB's girlfriend cutting Judith's hair in 2003, after the murder, is from Sandra Lean herself in her book 'Innocents Betrayed' (specifically, pages 118-119  from said book).

"Not everything you read in the media or the internet is true."

I suggest you heed your own advice!

Not everything that comes from SL is 100% accurate is it? Usually people in here slag her off along with anyone who dares to suggest there may have been a Miscarriage of Justice and call her derogatory names. I think you also have criticised her although not with derogatory names to be fair to you, unlike some people in here. This part about who knew who is never going to be proven one way or the other.

I was having another look at the witness evidence of sightings:
AB doesn't see the youth's face and doesn't notice the huge orange logo on the back of the girl's jacket.
Fle and Wal - their evidence was absolutely nonsensical, claiming they saw LM in the Press on a date no pictures of him had been in the Press, and also one saying she only saw the youth from her car's rear view mirror.
Carol H said she saw a youth at the gate that looked similar to LM but admitted she was driving fast and hadn't been sticking to speed limits on her way home from Edinburgh.

M'O'S and her husband see a youth in a green jacket standing in a lane next to her husband's father's house. They said it was definitely not LM. He was older and much taller than LM. They slowed the car down and looked straight at him. They were the only witnesses who got more than a glimpse of this person, if all witnesses saw the same person. So there are no clear sightings of this person in a green jacket except the M'O'S one and she and her husband said for certain it was not LM. Logic and probability says that this person in the green jacket was almost certainly the same person other people saw. Human recall is known to be extremely poor which is why all of these accounts are different. The descriptions are literally all over the place. So much so that it points to them seeing at least 2-3 different people, but we know the chances of there being 2 people seen wearing a similar green jacket or shirt within an hour are remote, so it surely was the same person despite all the different descriptions.

The biggest thing against LM is the lack of alibi. All this stuff dragged out about whether he was in or not and Shane not knowing if he was in or not. It wasn't a huge house. Someone would know if another person was in or not. So on that basis, I don't think LM was in that house at 5.15pm. Despite that I still don't think it was him that carried out the murder.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #823 on: April 08, 2024, 05:46:59 PM »
 @)(++(*
Who’s sounding angry now?!  Calm down.  I asked you before to explain what a “lust killing” is, you did not reply.  You’re right though, I don’t understand why the FBI would think a 14 year old is perfectly capable of stabbing another child 114 times to death where the motive was “just for kicks” but not in the Mitchell case (where the motive was never definitively  established as far as I am aware).

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #824 on: April 08, 2024, 06:14:06 PM »
@)(++(*
Thanks for the mature and reasoned debate.