Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502368 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2019, 02:13:10 PM »
And who would that be... and why did they not close it after them because someone did.

It is also worth noting that Gerry did go to check as well.  there was a problem with the shutters as I recall- a few days before. maybe that is why Dianne couldn't open them. if she couldn't open them and the burglar [promoted through the criminal ranks to abductor] had to use a jemmy?  oh,  yes  it is ALL becoming clear now!!!!!

EURIKA moment!
Point spectacularly missed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2019, 02:24:31 PM »
Point spectacularly missed.

@)(++(*

No. Not at all infact the penny dropped with regards to why Gerry told his sister the shutters were Jemmied. THEY couldn't be opened wide enough for a person to get in and out! OMG wow what a revellation.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2019, 02:26:58 PM »
Isn’t that a coincidence too far for you ? It certainly is for me.

Not sure what you mean by coincidence?  We know that the Ocean Club Gardens complex where the McCanns and their friends were staying was the subject of previous burglaries and attempted burglaries so an attempt to enter 5a via the rear bedroom window is extremely plausible. So is the possibility that said attempted burglary was compromised when Maddie was woken up. A scared child would then run barefoot towards what she thought was safety.  I see no coincidence here, just very logical possibilities and evidence to back it up from two tracker dogs.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:30:35 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2019, 02:31:45 PM »
The anomolies are very real in your opinion......as the statements may not be accurate due to translation issues most of the anomolies may not even exist....teh PJ dont seem interested in your claims re the detectives...perhaps because they dont exist either

Afraid you're wrong on both counts, I've had a very positive response to my information.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2019, 02:34:21 PM »
Both the Met and the PJ have said the McCanns are not suspects so they have both broken the law then, haven’t they?

Not according to my sources as SY haven't a clue what happened yet.  @)(++(*

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2019, 02:35:34 PM »
@)(++(*

No. Not at all infact the penny dropped with regards to why Gerry told his sister the shutters were Jemmied. THEY couldn't be opened wide enough for a person to get in and out! OMG wow what a revellation.
And again.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2019, 02:35:58 PM »
Not according to my sources.   @)(++(*
Oh dear. *%87

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2019, 02:39:00 PM »
Not suspects in what? did they mention a crime at all?

De Sousa said the parents were not suspects when obviously they were. From that we can extrapolate that due to judicial secrecy the PJ were not allowed to tell us that they were. Why does anyone think that that would be different in this investigation?

In fact I believe it was the parents and not the PJ who told us, in the end, that they were arguidos. Of course I’ll be happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2019, 02:39:43 PM »
Not sure what you mean by coincidence?  We know that the Ocean Club Gardens complex where the McCanns and their friends were staying was the subject of previous burglaries and attempted burglaries so an attempt to enter 5a via the rear bedroom window is extremely plausible. So is the possibility that said attempted burglary was compromised when Maddie was woken up. A scared child would then run barefoot towards what she thought was safety.  I see no coincidence here, just very logical possibilities and evidence to back it up from two tracker dogs.

And after she left the apartment?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2019, 02:47:14 PM »

Actually, one of my friends came up with that same scenario- saying that the attempeted burglary was hampered by the shutters not working. Just off the phone to him...

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2019, 04:54:22 PM »
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:05:03 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2019, 05:36:33 PM »
Your reaction is as expected. You dismss the content of the podcasts as 'dated misinformation' yet don't identify what you disagree with.  Instead your reaction is to launch a personal attack on Mark Saunokonoko and his audience.

There are a lot of people who share this man's doubts and they, like him, are perfectly normal intelligent, law abiding citizens. Personally attacking them looks like desperation to me rather than the best line of defence.

In my opinion there are aspects of the McCann's story which don't make sense. Those who support them have never been able to explain these anomalies imo. Opinions about how the McCann;s felt or on the skills of policemen, judges, interpreters and translators aren't explanations, they're excuses dredged up fron fertile imaginations in my opinion.

I’m not sure that in his podcast enterprise Saunokonoko has quite grasped the reality that two internationally respected police forces have been taking measures for a number of years now to properly investigate Madeleine McCann’s case.

Saunokonoko’s podcast appears to be stuck in events from May 2007 to September 2007 and reliant on information which was subsequently dismissed by the Judicial police in their Final Report to the public prosecutors which covered that period and beyond.

Therefore anyone influenced by that snapshot in time is basing ‘what they know’ on information which has been thoroughly checked out and found to be inaccurate, certainly as far as Madeleine’s parents are concerned.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2019, 05:54:02 PM »
Why do they go over these ridiculous things all the time.   Can anyone for instance give a good reason why Kate would say the window and shutter were open if they weren't?