Off Topic and General Discussions > Off topic, general discussions and the Wide Awake Club.

Re: Is Roach really Tesko?

(1/3) > >>

Nicholas:

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: Stephanie on March 03, 2012, 08:06:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tim Invictus on March 03, 2012, 06:29:21 PM ---Stephanie Jane 4 Simon John ???????  ;D

Great tune Steph .... one of my favs by Papa RoAch is:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHbNU9WuVgw&ob=av2e

Not quite as positive as your track though! Reminds me of my last nutty burd!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Jane & John !!    ;-);)

Papa RoAch - great band! Well, they were until I met that Rat from across the way..  :o

How many 'burds' you had Tim??

--- End quote ---

Not emough Steph not enough!  ;D  ;D
Two people have now said RoAch is Tesco's and I wonder .... he apologises for that sc""bag as often as he apologies for that child killer Bamber! He could be. I have the same level of respect for the two of them ... none!

Admin:

--- Quote from: Tim Invictus on March 03, 2012, 08:32:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Stephanie on March 03, 2012, 08:06:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tim Invictus on March 03, 2012, 06:29:21 PM ---Stephanie Jane 4 Simon John ???????  ;D

Great tune Steph .... one of my favs by Papa RoAch is:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHbNU9WuVgw&ob=av2e

Not quite as positive as your track though! Reminds me of my last nutty burd!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Jane & John !!    ;-);)

Papa RoAch - great band! Well, they were until I met that Rat from across the way..  :o

How many 'burds' you had Tim??

--- End quote ---

Not emough Steph not enough!  ;D  ;D
Two people have now said RoAch is Tesco's and I wonder .... he apologises for that sc""bag as often as he apologies for that child killer Bamber! He could be. I have the same level of respect for the two of them ... none!

--- End quote ---

His actions when the forum was suspended was beyond disgraceful.  He and Graham Belton were just about as bad as each other.  Posting that one of our senior members had mental health issues was beneath contempt and will never be forgotten as long as I am admin.

John:
That has been going through my mind for a while.  The guy seems to have some sort of personality disorder, he says one thing but does the opposite as soon as your back is turned.  I offered an amnesty with him the other day and hours later he was slagging me off to his compatriots across the way.  If that isn't disingenuous I don't know what is.

Tim Invictus:
 8-)(--) --- me reading a Mertol post!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version