Other Forums and Organisations > Jeremy Bamber forum

Tesko's Magnificent Marlon Brando Impression

<< < (2/11) > >>

Holly Goodhead:
And Mike are you in the bathroom AND on the loo?!

I think it's time for you to take a break.

Myster:

--- Quote from: Holly Goodhead on November 26, 2015, 07:11:23 AM ---And Mike are you in the bathroom AND on the loo?!

I think it's time for you to take a break.

--- End quote ---
... and dump all that BS.

david1819:
What if Mike has been a guilter all along! And his entire agenda is to derail Jeremy's campaign?

Hahahaha

puglove:

--- Quote from: david1819 on November 27, 2015, 07:45:04 PM ---What if Mike has been a guilter all along! And his entire agenda is to derail Jeremy's campaign?

Hahahaha

--- End quote ---

I've long thought that the blue forum is Mike's terrible revenge for not getting any bum-fun.

puglove:

--- Quote from: mercury on November 25, 2015, 08:25:04 PM ---This chappie got involved in the Madeleine Mccann case, know the name from the old Martin Brunt sky forum, I knew he was a joker from the off...cos he got his facts all wrong, but even when presented with the reasons they were wrong, just kept insisting ...made him look very very stupid....not reliable at all,best ignored

--- End quote ---

He's always been a strange little angry fantasist, basically motivated by his resentment of the legal system. But burglars always piss and moan about coppers. At least his latest video shows that he's still good value for shits and gigs! I love it when he sticks his chin out and rolls his eyes, one of my pugs does that just before he whips round and gives his plums a good licking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version