Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381949 times)

peteats

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #585 on: June 20, 2012, 10:53:06 PM »
My comp is running really slow, been told £100 will sort it out, but i havent eaten all week, My can Freezer is down to 50, i need all my friends to rally round and send me some money, i dont like asking but i have to as no one is offering. 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--))

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #586 on: June 20, 2012, 11:02:29 PM »
Kevin had a dog not so long ago according to my sources and I cannot see him being allowed to keep one in a rented flat in Camden.  Does anybody have any knowledge of this or has it ended up like Bambers Crispy?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

realtruth

« Reply #587 on: June 20, 2012, 11:07:49 PM »
Surely not another dog?Maybe it has bbeen returned to its rightful owner  8-)(--)

realtruth

« Reply #588 on: June 20, 2012, 11:12:17 PM »
My comp is running really slow, been told £100 will sort it out, but i havent eaten all week, My can Freezer is down to 50, i need all my friends to rally round and send me some money, i dont like asking but i have to as no one is offering. 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--))

Now if you considered me a true friend I would  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Col Sanders

« Reply #589 on: June 20, 2012, 11:55:22 PM »
"That evening both men went to The Kings Arms in London to buy a magazine which advertised employment and accommodation.  Since the hostel had a very strict curfew of 11pm, we both planned to have just two drinks.

However, Mark Fuller had began talking to people and to one man in particular, whom Kevin Craigie wrongly assumed was someone Fuller knew from his spell in the army. This meant that the curfew time had passed."

Hostel curfew?

Col Sanders

« Reply #590 on: June 20, 2012, 11:57:18 PM »
"There was no option but to try and humour Fuller, who told Kevin that he wanted this to look as if a burglar had committed the crime."

Chilling

Col Sanders

« Reply #591 on: June 20, 2012, 11:59:11 PM »
"Fuller would not leave Kevin alone, and eventually Kevin had to leave with Fuller in the victims car."

Defense wounds?

peteats

« Reply #592 on: June 21, 2012, 12:05:43 AM »
So what are you saying Col Sanders  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) @)(++(*

Col Sanders

« Reply #593 on: June 21, 2012, 12:07:42 AM »
So what are you saying Col Sanders  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) @)(++(*

Was that rhetorical?

Col Sanders

« Reply #594 on: June 21, 2012, 12:12:35 AM »
"One evening after work, both men returned to the hostel and one of the evicted residents, a William Smith was outside."

Fact or fiction?

Col Sanders

« Reply #595 on: June 21, 2012, 12:13:53 AM »
"One evening after work, both men returned to the hostel and one of the evicted residents, a William Smith was outside. He would stand outside the door all day and basically beg for money or cigarettes.  Both men had been giving him cigarettes and money but they had discovered William Smith was buying cheap beer and  they decided enough was enough and refused him any money."

The point is?

peteats

« Reply #596 on: June 21, 2012, 12:41:34 AM »
"One evening after work, both men returned to the hostel and one of the evicted residents, a William Smith was outside. He would stand outside the door all day and basically beg for money or cigarettes.  Both men had been giving him cigarettes and money but they had discovered William Smith was buying cheap beer and  they decided enough was enough and refused him any money."

The point is?

Well i am assuming were not referring to DI William Smith  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* But the Other Mr William Smith Who we have a rap sheet for, a statement where he was arrested at the Airport, But we seem to be missing a very important part, A witness statement concerning the incident above from any person.

Once we establish what was said and occur ed. We will know what the point. is  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

AgentA

« Reply #597 on: June 21, 2012, 12:42:31 AM »
i see KC is posting on the Blue forum now ....under the name Freewilliegage...Mind he has taken note of what Karen Torley told him ....GO ON TO THE FORUM BUT DONT POST UP ABOUT YOUR CASE ....don't worry kevin, cos we wont stop getting you the exposure you wanted , carry on, cos attacking the Luke Mitchell case, don't make you innocent  8(0(* Mr Rothwell deserves the truth to be told ...RIP

Google eyed

« Reply #598 on: June 21, 2012, 12:47:53 AM »

The point is?

Well i am assuming were not referring to DI William Smith  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* But the Other Mr William Smith Who we have a rap sheet for, a statement where he was arrested at the Airport, But we seem to be missing a very important part, A witness statement concerning the incident above from any person.

Once we establish what was said and occur ed. We will know what the point. is  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

1999 KC was refused parole or transfer as he had only accepted limited responsibility. Were he & Fuller lovers?

Round Headed Man

« Reply #599 on: June 21, 2012, 12:51:02 AM »
Well i know He's a Freewillie, ive senn his add on the gay site. Ha Ha i bet he answers the e-mails on there  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*