Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 243090 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #1275 on: February 09, 2020, 05:40:02 PM »
You have been blessed with an ability to see the difference. I, on the other hand, can only see blue and blue, greedy- self only self worshiping fk the people.

There is a fag paper difference but I’d settle even for that ATM.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1276 on: February 09, 2020, 05:49:20 PM »
There is a fag paper difference but I’d settle even for that ATM.

O.K  8)--))
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1277 on: February 09, 2020, 06:15:48 PM »
To be fair I hated Blair but if it was between him and the bunch of mongrels we have now I’d gladly have him back.
That’s no way to talk about the shadow cabinet!!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1278 on: February 09, 2020, 06:17:52 PM »

8@??)(

I’ll applaud because I know that will have taken you some time to come up with that pithy aside.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1279 on: February 09, 2020, 06:21:58 PM »
8@??)(

I’ll applaud because I know that will have taken you some time to come up with that pithy aside.
No, it took less than five seconds, but thanks for the applause.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #1280 on: February 09, 2020, 06:25:42 PM »
Oh, we were doing so well just sharing different views and opinions without  sniping...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1281 on: February 09, 2020, 06:33:05 PM »
Oh, we were doing so well just sharing different views and opinions without  sniping...
No sniping from me.

« Reply #1282 on: February 09, 2020, 07:22:54 PM »
No sniping from me.

Ahem.. You attention please. a wee goad  me thinks. 8)-)))

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1283 on: February 09, 2020, 08:01:17 PM »
Ahem.. You attention please. a wee goad  me thinks. 8)-)))

Twas a humorous aside, sorry if it has caused upset.

« Reply #1284 on: February 09, 2020, 08:02:55 PM »
Twas a humorous aside, sorry if it has caused upset.

Oh it didn't. I was just teasing. not being serious 8**8:/: I don't do upset online.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1285 on: February 25, 2020, 06:22:32 PM »
Is Corbyn right to put forward Tom Watson for a peerage, a man who caused no end of misery and despair for the individuals who stood accused of child sex abuse (as a result of his campaign to investigate an alleged Tory paedo ring, an investigation which confirmed no such sex ring ever existed, and which cost the tax payer £120 million)?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1286 on: February 25, 2020, 06:25:29 PM »
Is Corbyn right to put forward Tom Watson for a peerage, a man who caused no end of misery and despair for the individuals who stood accused of child sex abuse (as a result of his campaign to investigate an alleged Tory paedo ring, an investigation which confirmed no such sex ring ever existed, and which cost the tax payer £120 million)?

No fan of Watson but, to be fair, how was he to know ? It was the police who decided to progress the investigation.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1287 on: February 25, 2020, 07:10:01 PM »
No fan of Watson but, to be fair, how was he to know ? It was the police who decided to progress the investigation.
So he was a poor little politician duped by the nasty man, who deserves a peerage now does he, in your view?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1288 on: February 25, 2020, 09:20:12 PM »
So he was a poor little politician duped by the nasty man, who deserves a peerage now does he, in your view?

I don’t believe in the honours system but I was making a broader point. Do you really think Watson would have jeopardised his reputation if he didn’t believe that a crime had been committed?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1289 on: February 25, 2020, 10:00:48 PM »
I don’t believe in the honours system but I was making a broader point. Do you really think Watson would have jeopardised his reputation if he didn’t believe that a crime had been committed?
who knows?  I do know that Corbyn doesn’t believe in the honours system either so why has he chosen to reward Tom Watson who has cost this country millions and achieved little apart from ruining lives?