Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 243051 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #1290 on: February 25, 2020, 10:37:13 PM »
who knows?  I do know that Corbyn doesn’t believe in the honours system either so why has he chosen to reward Tom Watson who has cost this country millions and achieved little apart from ruining lives?

I’m afraid you’d have to ask him that but I’d hazard a guess that it was the same motivation as Johnson used when bestowing a knighthood on the individual who through his cruel Universal Credit policy contributed to the deaths of 160000 of some of this country’s most vulnerable individuals.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1291 on: February 25, 2020, 11:01:43 PM »
I’m afraid you’d have to ask him that but I’d hazard a guess that it was the same motivation as Johnson used when bestowing a knighthood on the individual who through his cruel Universal Credit policy contributed to the deaths of 160000 of some of this country’s most vulnerable individuals.
Oh right, you’re equating St. Jeremy’s motivations with that evil Nazi clown Boris now.  Interesting...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1292 on: February 25, 2020, 11:25:39 PM »
Oh right, you’re equating St. Jeremy’s motivations with that evil Nazi clown Boris now.  Interesting...

Why are you so interested in my opinion of Corbyn ? It seems to irk you more than is actually healthy. Serious question....apart from your admiration that he got Brexit over the line, what is your opinion of Johnson?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1293 on: February 26, 2020, 07:20:08 AM »
Why are you so interested in my opinion of Corbyn ? It seems to irk you more than is actually healthy. Serious question....apart from your admiration that he got Brexit over the line, what is your opinion of Johnson?
It’s called having a debate.  Your position  is full of odd contradictions which amuse rather than irk me.  As for Boris I have already made my opinion of him quite clear in the past.  Not a fan.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1294 on: February 26, 2020, 11:23:54 AM »
It’s called having a debate.  Your position  is full of odd contradictions which amuse rather than irk me.  As for Boris I have already made my opinion of him quite clear in the past.  Not a fan.

Odd contradictions ? I’m afraid if anyone had only read this thread they would definitely think you were a fan. That’s the contradiction.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 11:25:59 AM by Faithlilly »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1295 on: February 26, 2020, 11:29:26 AM »
Odd contradictions ? I’m afraid if anyone had only read this thread they would definitely think you were a fan. That’s the contradiction.
Then they would not be very perceptive at all.  Perhaps you can point to any post in which I give the impression of being a fan of Boris in the same way that you are clearly a fan of Corbyn's? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1296 on: February 26, 2020, 11:33:21 AM »
Perhaps it was this post that gave you the impression that I was a Boris fan?
"I can’t stand Boris personally, but as he is now in charge we have to hope he does a reasonably good job, and if he does that means his popularity is likely to wane later rather than sooner.  The last thing this country needs now is more poliitcal turmoil and upheaval imo".
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7436.2280

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1297 on: February 26, 2020, 01:26:14 PM »
Then they would not be very perceptive at all.  Perhaps you can point to any post in which I give the impression of being a fan of Boris in the same way that you are clearly a fan of Corbyn's?

It’s the general impression your posts give and I’m ‘a fan’ of Corbyn’s policies and if Starmer/Long-Bailey/Nandy carry those policies forward I’ll be ‘a fan’ of theirs too. I’m not ashamed for wanting better for the poorest and most vulnerable in this country.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1298 on: February 26, 2020, 01:29:43 PM »
Perhaps it was this post that gave you the impression that I was a Boris fan?
"I can’t stand Boris personally, but as he is now in charge we have to hope he does a reasonably good job, and if he does that means his popularity is likely to wane later rather than sooner.  The last thing this country needs now is more poliitcal turmoil and upheaval imo".
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7436.2280

Please read properly what I posted “I’m afraid if anyone had only read this thread they would definitely think you were a fan.“

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1299 on: February 26, 2020, 01:46:44 PM »
Please read properly what I posted “I’m afraid if anyone had only read this thread they would definitely think you were a fan.“
Oh, so I’m only to be judged by my comments on one thread am I?  In which case it will be very easy for you to find all my expressions if Boris Fandom to prove your point. *watches the tumbleweed blow though*

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1300 on: March 02, 2020, 05:52:31 PM »
“As Labour leader, Sir Keir’s first task will be to reunite his party. Most likely he will do this by relegating Corbynism back to the status that this brand of leftish, Britain-last internationalism has traditionally enjoyed in the Labour Party, which is roughly analogous to the way that the Scottish National Party thinks of bagpipers. As in, you do have to pretend to like them, but you’re also constantly terrified they’ll start up nearby while you’re trying to say something important. And they probably won’t go quietly”.

@)(++(*

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1301 on: March 02, 2020, 09:08:15 PM »
It’s the general impression your posts give and I’m ‘a fan’ of Corbyn’s policies and if Starmer/Long-Bailey/Nandy carry those policies forward I’ll be ‘a fan’ of theirs too. I’m not ashamed for wanting better for the poorest and most vulnerable in this country.

Have their policies been tried and tested?
It was the Labour government who began the austerity by leaving a note for the Tory government  saying the purse was empty- Brown sold off the gold in reserve. Tony Blair forced more tax increases and the people saw no benefit to them- hence the Tory government! His open arms immigration caused a lot of hurt in many communities up and down the country.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1302 on: March 03, 2020, 11:17:09 AM »
Have their policies been tried and tested?
It was the Labour government who began the austerity by leaving a note for the Tory government  saying the purse was empty- Brown sold off the gold in reserve. Tony Blair forced more tax increases and the people saw no benefit to them- hence the Tory government! His open arms immigration caused a lot of hurt in many communities up and down the country.

I’m sorry but once you bring up the old ‘there is no money’ note you’ve lost me...what is it they say about telling a lie enough times ?

As to ‘have their policies been tried and tested....yes, in many countries.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1303 on: March 03, 2020, 10:52:59 PM »
I’m sorry but once you bring up the old ‘there is no money’ note you’ve lost me...what is it they say about telling a lie enough times ?

As to ‘have their policies been tried and tested....yes, in many countries.

Would a civil servant who has no vote lie about that?
 Can you name the countries or some of them for me?

Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
 I would vote for his brother!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1249566/jeremy-corbyn-news-greta-thunberg-latest-piers-corbyn-climate-change-global-warming

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 10:57:55 PM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1304 on: March 03, 2020, 11:00:52 PM »
Would a civil servant who has no vote lie about that?
 Can you name the countries or some of them for me?

Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
 I would vote for his brother!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1249566/jeremy-corbyn-news-greta-thunberg-latest-piers-corbyn-climate-change-global-warming
What is it with these ranty Lefties and their lazy Nazi comparisons?  They’re absolutely obsessed by them.  Perhaps it’s projection.