Author Topic: Conversation with Ewen.  (Read 14782 times)

Offline ActualMat

Conversation with Ewen.
« on: May 17, 2012, 09:39:25 PM »
Sooooooooo.
As I promised on the other forum. I was going to make a call to Ewen Smith - he works at the CCRC now for those that do not know and although he isn't working the Bamber case - and isn't working the News International case I'm on so has bo contact with me .. he is high enough up in the CCRC that my firm can contact him.

Unofficially or officially. But I digress.

After the conversation, very awkward, I realised what he told me was soemthing I actually wouldn't be able to post on the other board.

I'd get banned by the admin there......Mike.

But I can talk about it here.. via PM. Feel free to PM me and ask!

Offline puglove

Re: Conversation with Ewen.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 09:44:14 PM »
Sooooooooo.
As I promised on the other forum. I was going to make a call to Ewen Smith - he works at the CCRC now for those that do not know and although he isn't working the Bamber case - and isn't working the News International case I'm on so has bo contact with me .. he is high enough up in the CCRC that my firm can contact him.

After the conversation, very awkward, I realised what he told me was soemthing I actually wouldn't be able to post on the other board.

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 09:50:04 PM »
Sooooooooo.

Mat, you're a legend.

I think I just heard ngb explode.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 09:52:07 PM »
I wasn't about to be spoon fed bullshit.  When I hear something and then realise that people are trying to force it down my throat.....I usually break away and go research.

Offline puglove

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 09:53:56 PM »
Beware Keira kissing your chubby cheeks, Mat. And I don't mean the ones on your face!

As a mod, she would normally come down on that what the f..k quote like a ton of bricks. She wants to know what you know!   8**8:/:

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »
Beware Keira kissing your chubby cheeks, Mat. And I don't mean the ones on your face!

As a mod, she would normally come down on that what the f..k quote like a ton of bricks. She wants to know what you know!   8**8:/:

I speak with her a lot. She has my trust. But I can't tell her everything, I think I've told her dozens of pieces of information but still hundreds I can't tell her as she's a bit too close to the defence for me.

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 09:56:57 PM »
I wasn't about to be spoon fed bullshit.  When I hear something and then realise that people are trying to force it down my throat.....I usually break away and go research.

I predict that you are going to be a very popular bloke over there tonight.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 09:58:30 PM »

I predict that you are going to be a very popular bloke over there tonight.

Hey, mate!
I don't actually dare post it on that forum. Ewen......lets say he erm.. disagreed with a lot of Mike has said.....

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 10:00:53 PM »

I speak with her a lot. She has my trust. But I can't tell her everything, I think I've told her dozens of pieces of information but still hundreds I can't tell her as she's a bit too close to the defence for me.

Far too close. She's bezzies with Preece and she tried to get Andrea banned.  ?8)@)-)

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 10:02:48 PM »

Far too close. She's bezzies with Preece and she tried to get Andrea banned.  ?8)@)-)

Oh, no. She doesn't like Jackie - don't know about Andrea though,

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 10:04:11 PM »
She tells EVERYONE (in pms) that she doesn't like Preece, and that she would like her banned. It's bollocks.

Offline puglove

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 10:06:45 PM »
She tells EVERYONE (in pms) that she doesn't like Preece, and that she would like her banned. It's bollocks.

Fraid so.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 10:08:08 PM »

Fraid so.

Wait and see guys.

Offline puglove

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 10:11:44 PM »

Fraid so.

Wait and see guys.

She's Keira Mat, not Obama. She doesn't have the power. Preece knows ngb's secrets.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 10:15:42 PM »
Oh, well if Keira wants to use me. That's fine. I've been used by worse.