Author Topic: Operation Update.  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Operation Update.
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2023, 09:45:30 PM »
Is CB a paedo who rapes adult women, or a rapist who is also a paedo ?

I cannot quite believe you posted that "question".  Certainly says a lot though.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2023, 10:16:44 PM »
Is CB a paedo who rapes adult women, or a rapist who is also a paedo ?

Christian Brueckner is a Human Being, first & foremost.

Then a burglar, then a rapist & then a paedophile. Although, I think he was a paedophile before he committed any burglaries or rapes. I think. I dunno, I suppose it all depends on which crime he committed first really. But I'm sticking with burgling rapist & paedophile because I think that sounds best.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2023, 12:06:20 AM »
Christian Brueckner is a Human Being, first & foremost.

Then a burglar, then a rapist & then a paedophile. Although, I think he was a paedophile before he committed any burglaries or rapes. I think. I dunno, I suppose it all depends on which crime he committed first really. But I'm sticking with burgling rapist & paedophile because I think that sounds best.

CB a man of many talents within the criminal fraternity, a hero to some!
I want him to be guilty for 3 reasons

1. I just don't like him and his savage rapes he has been found guilty of. Please make it legal for someone to remove his head from his body!
2. He could expose the parents  complicities by telling us where he grabbed MBM from? the apartment or the street
3. It would show the McCanns asthe despicable people they are MY OPINION as they still hold onto 'she is alive' mantra and the money they gained to 'help find her'.

MBM was tortured and I believe murdered and her little body disposed of.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2023, 12:23:29 AM »
CB a man of many talents within the criminal fraternity, a hero to some!
I want him to be guilty for 3 reasons

1. I just don't like him and his savage rapes he has been found guilty of. Please make it legal for someone to remove his head from his body!
2. He could expose the parents  complicities by telling us where he grabbed MBM from? the apartment or the street
3. It would show the McCanns asthe despicable people they are MY OPINION as they still hold onto 'she is alive' mantra and the money they gained to 'help find her'.

MBM was tortured and I believe murdered and her little body disposed of.

A post which epitomises the sheer abomination of the disregard of the pain and suffering being endured by the McCann family.

The visceral hatred shown for a family who spent last week watching an international police endeavour to trace what might remain of their innocent little girl is a disgrace.

If it doesn't bring this forum into disrepute I really do not know what does.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2023, 12:28:57 AM »
A post which epitomises the sheer abomination of the disregard of the pain and suffering being endured by the McCann family.

The visceral hatred shown for a family who spent last week watching an international police endeavour to trace what might remain of their innocent little girl is a disgrace.

If it doesn't bring this forum into disrepute I really do not know what does.

Critical thinking and Free speech...tsk tsk whatever next!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin