Author Topic: How is the weather in Essex?  (Read 6778 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

How is the weather in Essex?
« on: June 06, 2014, 03:45:29 PM »
I have just read Bamber's Official Blog .... last Christmas The Toleshunt D'Arcy One wrote:

"There are many things I would love to share about the case that we know now, but my lips are sealed, making me almost at bursting point because the New Year will see the time for action. There will be storm clouds breaking over a small corner of Essex as Justice thunders into 2014."

@)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*

It's June already, anyone seen any thunder clouds of Justice or just an ample serving of Scotch mist?

Offline puglove

Re: How is the weather in Essex?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 04:56:07 PM »
I have just read Bamber's Official Blog .... last Christmas The Toleshunt D'Arcy One wrote:

"There are many things I would love to share about the case that we know now, but my lips are sealed, making me almost at bursting point because the New Year will see the time for action. There will be storm clouds breaking over a small corner of Essex as Justice thunders into 2014."

It's June already, anyone seen any thunder clouds of Justice or just an ample serving of Scotch mist?

I think Gladys made a puddle when he had his latest Beltdown, but that won't help Bamber.    8(8-))

SCIPIO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     8@??)(    8@??)(    8@??)(
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 06:40:55 PM »
I understand there's a lady in Essex who is capable of creating quite a storm >@@(*&)
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 06:44:05 PM »
I understand there's a lady in Essex who is capable of creating quite a storm >@@(*&)

Only one?  >@@(*&)
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 06:45:08 PM »
Only one?  >@@(*&)

Hahaha yes make that two...

Offline Myster

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 06:55:41 PM »
Not only OCD, but Soliloquy Syndrome as well! >@@(*&)
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 07:44:46 PM »
Not only OCD, but Soliloquy Syndrome as well! >@@(*&)

@)(++(* an extension of my childhood imaginary friend perhaps  >@@(*&)

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 09:42:54 PM »
I love the false and fake optimism dispalyed by Bamber and his ever dwindling band of Bamberettes!

Bamber had a huge expensive party booked for after his trial!  @)(++(*

He had to have bread and jam for Christmas dinner one year because he hadn't placed his food order as he expected to be released!  @)(++(*

Jackie and Frizzy were going to have a joint Freedom Party for Jeremy and Simon!  @)(++(*  8)><(  @)(++(*

Jackie was going to drive Bamber to the airport to begin his new life in Australia!  @)(++(*

Jeremy wanted to settle down in France on his small vineyard!  @)(++(*

Even a certain ex-barrister (NGB) was saying before the last CCRC submission that the new evidence was so strong they would probably fast track the Bamber case to the C.of A. And JB would probably get parole while awaiting the Appeals trial! 

It's been almost 30 years of blind optimism and I am afraid (hee hee) any Bamberette who is optimistic now is living in cloud cuckoo land! The CCRC are all Bambered out .... they gave his last appeal so much leeway and spent so much time rejecting it so Bamber would NEVER darkens their door again!

Face it Bamberettes, even if you do actually think Bamber could be innocent, his is now the mother of all hopeless causes! Would you say any different NGB?

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 11:11:42 PM »
I love the false and fake optimism dispalyed by Bamber and his ever dwindling band of Bamberettes!

Bamber had a huge expensive party booked for after his trial!  @)(++(*

He had to have bread and jam for Christmas dinner one year because he hadn't placed his food order as he expected to be released!  @)(++(*

Jackie and Frizzy were going to have a joint Freedom Party for Jeremy and Simon!  @)(++(*  8)><(  @)(++(*

Jackie was going to drive Bamber to the airport to begin his new life in Australia!  @)(++(*

Jeremy wanted to settle down in France on his small vineyard!  @)(++(*

Even a certain ex-barrister (NGB) was saying before the last CCRC submission that the new evidence was so strong they would probably fast track the Bamber case to the C.of A. And JB would probably get parole while awaiting the Appeals trial! 

It's been almost 30 years of blind optimism and I am afraid (hee hee) any Bamberette who is optimistic now is living in cloud cuckoo land! The CCRC are all Bambered out .... they gave his last appeal so much leeway and spent so much time rejecting it so Bamber would NEVER darkens their door again!

Face it Bamberettes, even if you do actually think Bamber could be innocent, his is now the mother of all hopeless causes! Would you say any different NGB?

I doubt that even ngb can get a word in edgeways between the snarky little pops at scipio and the endless, pointless lololols. It's like the whole blue forum has gone Stepford.

THIRTY YEARS of trying to blame Sheila, and the best that Bamber has got is crazy Mike, a sour old bigot, and Gladys.

f..k me, Jeremy, what's your middle name....Lucky??

Offline puglove

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2014, 12:02:09 AM »
I doubt that even ngb can get a word in edgeways between the snarky little pops at scipio and the endless, pointless lololols. It's like the whole blue forum has gone Stepford.

THIRTY YEARS of trying to blame Sheila, and the best that Bamber has got is crazy Mike, a sour old bigot, and Gladys.

No blood found in Sheila's lungs or stomach. And none of Ralph's blood found on the phone.

More sprouts, Jeremy?   >@@(*&)

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2014, 12:14:35 AM »

Hey Pugsy there is the Official Bamber Campaign team and the Bamber twitter account too. Probably a facebook group no doubt! If you read Bamber's blogs he is always thanking his friends and campaigners. Guess who are the only people he totally ignores .... you got it, Mike Tesko and his crank forum!

Everyone on Tesco's should know Bamber himself finds your little forum a total embarrassment!

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.com

You can read the 'storm clouds of justice' codswallop their too!  8)--))

Offline goatboy

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2014, 09:03:17 AM »
He wrote a rather nasty letter to Colin Caffel in 1988 that is published in Colin's book, bragging that he would soon be free as he had developed a watertight case proving that the silencer evidence had been planted. *spoiler alert* he's still in prison!

Offline Myster

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2014, 09:43:56 AM »
Question: Just what are these pointless Bambertweet photos supposed to prove?

http://twitpic.com/e4c20w

http://twitpic.com/e49clm

http://twitpic.com/e46mk6

Offline Myster

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2014, 09:44:53 AM »
Answer: that any idiot can lift irrelevant screenshots from a video!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2014, 12:21:26 PM »
Question: Just what are these pointless Bambertweet photos supposed to prove?

http://twitpic.com/e4c20w

http://twitpic.com/e49clm

http://twitpic.com/e46mk6

Yes initially I thought the same but I think they are trying to illustrate a) the relatives benefitted materially from JB's conviction and b) the relatives have always been happy to live at WHF where 5 members of their family were murdered in the most horrific circumstances.

I have posted about this previously; I struggle to comprehend anyone wanting to live at WHF.  Most 'houses of horrors' are knocked to the ground eg Dunblane gym, College Close, Cromwell Street etc. 

I am also struck by AE's matter of fact attitude towards remaking the twins' beds.  This sent a shiver down my spine:

Monday 12th August 1985

"Shortly before he actually arrived my daughter and I remade the beds in the twins room".

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3168.0;attach=3118

At this point in time AE's daughter was just 8 yoa.

I have made allowances for JB seemingly carrying on as normal eg bacon sanny etc so perhaps I should afford AE the same level of understanding.

Farmers tend to be down to earth practical types so perhaps this was just their way of coping in the aftermath.

Does anyone else think this a little unusual or am I alone in my thinking  >@@(*&)