Author Topic: Barry George revisited.  (Read 170873 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Barry George revisited.
« Reply #510 on: April 27, 2019, 03:18:17 PM »
Troll exposure states:
“It is my firm view that Williams-Thomas should, if he isn’t already, be under criminal investigation for his role in Operation Yewtree and his faciilitation of “victims” to it. He should also be investigated for the provenance of the faked letter claiming to be from Surrey Police, he should certainly be under investigation for that 2001 News of the World list, and should also be under investigation for the document in which he provides a very weak defence above.

WHY did Barry George and his sister choose to join forces with Mark Williams Thomas? And especially given their history with the News of the World. (You can read Barry George’s sisters version of events in her book - Stand Against Injustice).

“Mark, who uncovered the Jimmy Savile scandal, revealed that he had also spoken to the witness who found Jill dead, and she too agreed that "it all looked very professional".

This Morning host Phillip Schofield asked Mark if he was any closer to finding out why Jill was shot. Mark said he believed it had "something to do with her work on Crimewatch". He explained: "There are some very nasty horrible people out there – criminals – and the crucial element, from their point of view, is that they may perceive that Crimewatch puts criminals away, therefore putting their friends and colleagues away, and I think that was the reason."

Mark has submitted his report of findings to the police, who have agreed to act upon the new information. Mark said that police need to reopen the case and look at it with a fresh pair of eyes. "I would go back over the file, get a cold case team looking at it, start to do those inquiries that were never followed up," he said. "Crucially Barry George was fully acquitted, so it's now an unsolved case." Jill Dando was fatally shot outside her Fulham home in April 1999. A local man, Barry George, was convicted and jailed for the murder but was later acquitted after an appeal and retrial.
https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2019040271572/jill-dando-crimewatch-killer-revealed-hitman/
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 03:20:45 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #511 on: April 27, 2019, 03:27:55 PM »
Is Barry George’s sister oblivious to Mark Williams Thomas’s behaviour?

Troll exposure blog
“Greed, self promotion and a complete lack of self awareness.
https://trollexposure.wordpress.com/2019/04/27/auctorem-inquisitor/

Would be interesting to find out what she thinks about the way he behaves, in light of what she’s claimed in her book and elsewhere over the years.

How did Mark Williams Thomas become involved with Barry George’s case in the first place? Who approached who?

Mark Williams Thomas became involved with the Jeremy Bamber case via Jackie Preece allegedly. What motivated her to get someone like him involved? More importantly what motivated Michelle Diskin Bates and Barry George and how did Mark Williams Thomas gain access to the case files?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #512 on: April 27, 2019, 03:32:05 PM »
Mark Williams Thomas became involved with the Jeremy Bamber case via Jackie Preece allegedly. What motivated her to get someone like him involved? More importantly what motivated Michelle Diskin Bates and Barry George and how did Mark Williams Thomas gain access to the case files?

4th April 2015 - Jill Dando murder documentary: Watch Mark Williams-Thomas' explosive film in full after year-long investigation
“The compelling 47-minute film came after the double award-winning investigative reporter pored over more than 52,000 documents, plus hours of previously unseen footage
An exclusive documentary revealing the secrets of the Jill Dando murder case can be watched in full for the first time today - ONLY on our website.
The compelling 47-minute film is the result of a year-long probe by double award-winning investigative reporter Mark Williams-Thomas.
During his forensic review, former detective Mark pored over more than 52,000 documents, plus hours of previously unseen footage.
Mark, honoured by the Royal Television Society for his Exposure film unmasking Jimmy Savile as a predatory paedophile, worked alongside a Mirror team.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jill-dando-murder-documentary-watch-5460623

The above article’s author was Nick Dorman

This article dated 21st March 2015 https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-cop-claims-royal-paedophile-ring-5379159 is by both Mark Williams Thomas & Nick Dorman

“An ITV documentary on the case in 2017 saw ex-policeman Mark Williams-Thomas speaking to a hitman who stated they knew who murdered her, but wouldn’t speak out due to fear of retaliation. In a later interview on This Morning, Williams-Thomas stated: ‘I am very confident the killer or the person who organised the killing is in that inquiry team database
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/29/inside-jill-dando-murder-conspiracies-9057800/?ito=cbshare
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 03:50:36 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #513 on: April 27, 2019, 03:56:30 PM »
4th April 2015 - Jill Dando murder documentary: Watch Mark Williams-Thomas' explosive film in full after year-long investigation
“The compelling 47-minute film came after the double award-winning investigative reporter pored over more than 52,000 documents, plus hours of previously unseen footage
An exclusive documentary revealing the secrets of the Jill Dando murder case can be watched in full for the first time today - ONLY on our website.
The compelling 47-minute film is the result of a year-long probe by double award-winning investigative reporter Mark Williams-Thomas.
During his forensic review, former detective Mark pored over more than 52,000 documents, plus hours of previously unseen footage.
Mark, honoured by the Royal Television Society for his Exposure film unmasking Jimmy Savile as a predatory paedophile, worked alongside a Mirror team.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jill-dando-murder-documentary-watch-5460623

The above article’s author was Nick Dorman

This article dated 21st March 2015 https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-cop-claims-royal-paedophile-ring-5379159 is by both Mark Williams Thomas & Nick Dorman

“An ITV documentary on the case in 2017 saw ex-policeman Mark Williams-Thomas speaking to a hitman who stated they knew who murdered her, but wouldn’t speak out due to fear of retaliation. In a later interview on This Morning, Williams-Thomas stated: ‘I am very confident the killer or the person who organised the killing is in that inquiry team database
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/29/inside-jill-dando-murder-conspiracies-9057800/?ito=cbshare

John Carr July 2014 - Jill Dando raised alarm about ‘paedophile ring at BBC
“MURDERED television presenter Jill Dando tried to alert her bosses to a paedophile ring at the BBC ­involving “big name” stars, claims a former colleague.
The friend and retired BBC worker said the late Crimewatch host was told DJs, celebrities and other staff were involved in organised abuse.
But the anonymous source says “no one wanted to know” when Miss Dando raised concerns about the alleged ring and other sexual abuse claims at the BBC.
She is said to have passed a file to senior management in the mid-1990s, but they never carried out an investigation.

The 37-year-old TV presenter was shot dead on April 26, 1999, on the doorstep of her home in west London. The crime remains unsolved.
The source said: “I don’t recall the names of all the stars now and don’t want to implicate anyone, but Jill said they were surprisingly big names.
“I think she was quite shocked when told about images of children and that information on how to join this horrible paedophile ring was freely available.
“Jill said others had complained to her about sexual matters and that some female workmates also claimed they had been groped or assaulted.
“Nothing had been done and there seemed to be a policy of turning a blind eye.”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC

Who is John Carr’s source? Linked to Mark Williams Thomas maybe?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #514 on: April 27, 2019, 04:13:43 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1024947488153907201

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
·
2 Aug 2018
Thank you Diane. If Barry was in prison for this crime the killer was free...why do people not think of that implication? THE KILLER WAS FREE!

Yet another slip up  *&^^&
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 04:16:18 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #515 on: April 27, 2019, 04:34:59 PM »
“I wash his car for him”

Feasible then to conclude IT WAS Barry George seen washing the windscreen of the car (Or pretending to wash the windscreen) witnessed on the morning of the murder?

July 2002
“THE trial of Barry George, the man jailed for life for the murder of TV presenter Jill Dando, should have been halted because identification evidence against him was inadmissible, the Court of Appeal heard yesterday.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/george-conviction-unsafe-qc-tells-1977354

“Her own London childhood had been tough, often violent. In her late teens, she moved to Ireland to work with mentally disabled children. She had little need to dwell upon her past - until her brother's arrest.
Initially, Michelle believed the courts would clear her brother and she resolved not to speak out on his behalf. Indeed, she didn't want to drag her family into the unholy mess, and, in any case, no direct evidence linked her brother to the crime.
No confession. No apparent motive. No eyewitnesses. No murder weapon was ever found.
'There were a lot of pressures living in such close quarters with people on both sides of you and underneath you. My parents fought all the time so I would take the kids out - sometimes for hours on end.
'It was very difficult. Because Susan had very definite problems that were so big, Barry's were pushed to one side.
'He was a gorgeous baby and, as a boy, was into cars and buildings. He sometimes got into trouble, but he could never seem to understand why.
'He couldn't concentrate for long periods of time and was taken out of school and sent to special school. But his disability didn't become really apparent until he got older.
'Barry has a rigidity of thought. He gets a thought and isn't able to change tack. If you changed the topic of conversation, he wouldn't be able to stop focusing on the first one.'
Michelle was 12 when their parents separated. She says it was a relief, an end to the dreadful rows. Her relationship with her mother was not easy and by the age of 15 she was living with her father.
'My mother was warmer earlier in the marriage,' she says. 'And less warm towards the end of it.'
When Barry asked to move in with his father, he was refused. 'I'm sure Barry saw it as a rejection. Probably the first of many,' she says.
'He wanted to be a special person. He wanted to have friends. I can only speculate that these inventions were ways of opening a conversation. Let's face it, it's a bit more of a conversation grabber than "I'm classified disabled and I can't do anything".'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-135212/My-brother-didnt-kill-Jill.html#ixzz5DQUKMFv4
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 04:49:00 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #516 on: April 27, 2019, 04:57:01 PM »
“Narcissists only surround themselves with people who are either so charmed by them that they blindly believe every word they say is true or people who have learned that it’s easier to keep their mouths shut rather than reap the wrath of expressing an opposing opinion
https://thoughtcatalog.com/bree-bonchay/2016/12/the-8-most-common-narc-sadistic-conversation-control-tactics/

Narcissists use this tactic in conversations by purposely altering or not sharing information and replacing it with false information. This tactic is designed to systematically dismantle the victim’s ability to trust their own judgement and undermine their confidence to the point where they begin to doubt their own memories and judgements, thus rendering them highly suggestible to the narcissist’s opinion.

For example, a narcissist may casually but consistently suggest how their memory is superior to yours, especially if you ever admit to being forgetful about anything. They may even go so far as hiding or rearranging your belongings, intentionally tricking you into believing your memory is faulty. Then when a difference in opinion arises or you expose a discrepancy in their story, the narcissist, with absolute conviction, will use your faulty memory as evidence to make you doubt what you heard or saw and second guess yourself, causing you to ultimately accept the narcissist’s rendition of the truth.

Before publishing her book, it may have helped Michelle Diskin Bates to have gone back to the beginning and been reminded of what she’d previously stated.

“The prosecuting lawyers made much of George's fantasies. 'They tried to turn him into the Anti-Christ,' says Michelle. 'They spoke about his so-called obsession with guns after joining the Territorial Army. But the TA realised he had problems and Barry didn't handle guns. The only ones he's had are a starter pistol and a plastic gun that was stolen and broken.
'They said he had an obsession with Diana and stalked and photographed women. It was mentioned that he was discovered by police in Kensington Gardens with a rope and a knife dressed in Army gear. He told me that he was "doing manoeuvres".
'But he was never charged and there are no records of him being in the grounds by Diana's apartment as has been suggested.
'Even being "on manoeuvres" in the park, is not the normal behaviour of a grown person, but still pretty ordinary if you think like a child. He was going through his ex-SAS stage then - and it was almost 20 years ago

So when Barry George was arrested for sexual offences and convicted, he was thinking like a child?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:08:51 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #517 on: April 27, 2019, 05:11:29 PM »
Narcissists use this tactic in conversations by purposely altering or not sharing information and replacing it with false information

Regarding her published book she does claim ”...it has been written from my perspective and from my memory. Of course, I do understand that other’s recollections may differ from mine; that is the nature of memory, it is not infallible.

In others words, she’s right and anyone’s story that differs to hers is wrong.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:18:21 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #518 on: April 27, 2019, 05:23:00 PM »
Narcissists use this tactic in conversations by purposely altering or not sharing information and replacing it with false information. This tactic is designed to systematically dismantle the victim’s ability to trust their own judgement and undermine their confidence to the point where they begin to doubt their own memories and judgements, thus rendering them highly suggestible to the narcissist’s opinion.

For example, a narcissist may casually but consistently suggest how their memory is superior to yours, especially if you ever admit to being forgetful about anything. They may even go so far as hiding or rearranging your belongings, intentionally tricking you into believing your memory is faulty. Then when a difference in opinion arises or you expose a discrepancy in their story, the narcissist, with absolute conviction, will use your faulty memory as evidence to make you doubt what you heard or saw and second guess yourself, causing you to ultimately accept the narcissist’s rendition of the truth.

And as far as identification is concerned, there was only one person who said she was certain she saw Barry at 7.30am. She said she saw him by a car, but Barry can't drive.

He CAN wash cars though! or be seen to wash a car windscreen in Gowen avenue on the day of the murder.

”Barry has been described as a loner. But he's not. He was always out seeing people. He had friends, people who loved him - who accepted Barry with his differences. They didn't know about the attempted rape, but that happened almost 20 years before.

He paid his price to society for what he did and he'd turned his life around. And, despite his disabilities, he had made a life for himself. He discussed his friends and would say: "There's a guy down the road and he's my friend. I wash his car for him." After he was charged, I started piecing things together.

Even being "on manoeuvres" in the park, is not the normal behaviour of a grown person, but still pretty ordinary if you think like a child. He was going through his ex-SAS stage then - and it was almost 20 years ago
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:32:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #519 on: April 27, 2019, 05:38:31 PM »
“Conversations with a narcissist, especially if you hold opinions about anything that contradict with their opinion of what is the gospel truth, are jam-packed with a barrage of covert manipulation tactics that are intrinsic to the narcissist and entrenched in their personality. They will make you wish you never disagreed with them in the first place and regret that you had ever dared to express your point of view. A simple disagreement will often incite a full-fledged attack on you. Somehow, they manage to twist the conservation, so you wind up feeling like the bad guy/girl, while they assume the role of the innocent victim – of you.

Reminds me of the Martin Bashir interview.

“Thank you for the interview, Michelle,” he said, pumping my hand. “And remind me never to have an argument with you!” was his parting quip.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:41:19 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #520 on: April 27, 2019, 05:46:26 PM »
“Her own London childhood had been tough, often violent. In her late teens, she moved to Ireland to work with mentally disabled children. She had little need to dwell upon her past - until her brother's arrest.
Initially, Michelle believed the courts would clear her brother and she resolved not to speak out on his behalf. Indeed, she didn't want to drag her family into the unholy mess, and, in any case, no direct evidence linked her brother to the crime.
No confession. No apparent motive. No eyewitnesses. No murder weapon was ever found.
'There were a lot of pressures living in such close quarters with people on both sides of you and underneath you. My parents fought all the time so I would take the kids out - sometimes for hours on end.
'It was very difficult. Because Susan had very definite problems that were so big, Barry's were pushed to one side.
'He was a gorgeous baby and, as a boy, was into cars and buildings. He sometimes got into trouble, but he could never seem to understand why.
'He couldn't concentrate for long periods of time and was taken out of school and sent to special school. But his disability didn't become really apparent until he got older.
'Barry has a rigidity of thought. He gets a thought and isn't able to change tack. If you changed the topic of conversation, he wouldn't be able to stop focusing on the first one.'
Michelle was 12 when their parents separated. She says it was a relief, an end to the dreadful rows. Her relationship with her mother was not easy and by the age of 15 she was living with her father.
'My mother was warmer earlier in the marriage,' she says. 'And less warm towards the end of it.'
When Barry asked to move in with his father, he was refused. 'I'm sure Barry saw it as a rejection. Probably the first of many,' she says.
'He wanted to be a special person. He wanted to have friends. I can only speculate that these inventions were ways of opening a conversation. Let's face it, it's a bit more of a conversation grabber than "I'm classified disabled and I can't do anything".'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-135212/My-brother-didnt-kill-Jill.html#ixzz5DQUKMFv4

No mention of this in her book, where she describes her previous work?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #521 on: April 27, 2019, 05:51:07 PM »
“In the early Eighties, he was registered disabled and suffered increasingly from epileptic fits. If the problem was not properly controlled he would often stumble around.

“The sister of the man wrongly convicted of Jill Dando's murder says he was incapable of the killing because "he would have had an epileptic seizure out of shock".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/barry-george-would-epileptic-fit-14558209

But wouldn’t and didn’t have an epileptic fit out of shock when stalking, harassing and sexually assaulting women?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:58:36 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #522 on: April 27, 2019, 06:14:29 PM »

WHY did Barry George and his sister hand confidential case files to Mark Williams Thomas?

WHAT were their motivations?

And did any of them gain financially following the published news stories and hour long documentary, TV appearances etc?

“Mr Williams-Thomas said: 'I have now been given the name of the killer and that is my focus - on that individual.'
Shocked at the claim, presenter Ruth Langsford asked: 'You have a name?'
Mr Williams-Thomas responded: 'I do. And that is my focus now - to try and finally solve this investigation because there is no doubt that Jill was murdered, assassinated, by a professional hit-man.
'For an individual to get away with [it] for nearly 20 years... for an individual to have remained completely under the radar.
'The gun has never been recovered, nothing else has come into circulation. That shows you the quality of this person

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6019207/Former-detective-claims-knows-hired-assassin-killed-Jill-Dando.html
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 06:29:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #523 on: April 27, 2019, 06:57:12 PM »
Troll exposure blog
However, this manipulation of families and stories for his own benefit raises some other questions too: like have other stories been manipulated, anonymous sources created on a hush-hush basis for the promise of monies in return.
https://trollexposure.wordpress.com/2019/04/27/auctorem-inquisitor/

Michelle Diskin Bates states:
It was quite an eye-opener when I became aware of the extent of the symbiotic relationship between the police and the media. However, the releasing of information to the media in the case against Barry clearly emphasised the practice.

Who manipulated who?

Michelle Diskin Bates states:
“The hacking into the text messages on Millie Dowler’s mobile phone seems to have led to the public exposure of this practice. It was highly insensitive, and pointed to the belief that Millie may actually still be alive for some time after she had been murdered. It was the highlighting of disgusting behaviour like this which eventually led to the closing of one particularly salacious Sunday newspaper, The News of the World, part of the Rupert Murdoch empire. Those of us who had suffered at the printing press of this publication’s deceits breathed a huge sigh of relief when it finally closed for good. This disgraceful conduct was also clearly evident in the reporting of the 2010 murder of landscape gardener Joanna Yates in Bristol....

However, the releasing of information to the media in the case against Barry clearly emphasised the practice

WHY then did her and her brother choose to allow EX POLICE OFFICER Mark Williams Thomas (Of all people) access to sensitive case papers and allow him free reign to do with them what he wanted - as it appears to me.

“Propaganda, known today euphemistically as ‘public relations’, is the manufacturing of consent. Propaganda is the act of deliberately spreading false or deceptive information, ideas, rumors, doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement to help or harm a target person, group of people, movement, institution, nation, etc. It’s the distortion of information to suit a particular agenda. Along with its ‘proper’ use comes the ability to control the masses and mold the collective mind.
Propaganda is so pervasive in our culture, we have trouble discerning what information is real and what is not. It’s become increasingly difficult to tell the truth from the lies, even with the power of the internet. Time has given these mind manipulators lots of practice to hone their skills. It’s important to realize the magnitude of manipulation that is being perpetrated against mankind.
https://wakeup-world.com/2015/11/16/propaganda-mind-manipulation-and-manufacturing-consent/

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 07:17:48 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #524 on: April 27, 2019, 07:32:17 PM »
“Propaganda, known today euphemistically as ‘public relations’, is the manufacturing of consent. Propaganda is the act of deliberately spreading false or deceptive information, ideas, rumors, doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement to help or harm a target person, group of people, movement, institution, nation, etc. It’s the distortion of information to suit a particular agenda. Along with its ‘proper’ use comes the ability to control the masses and mold the collective mind.
Propaganda is so pervasive in our culture, we have trouble discerning what information is real and what is not. It’s become increasingly difficult to tell the truth from the lies, even with the power of the internet. Time has given these mind manipulators lots of practice to hone their skills. It’s important to realize the magnitude of manipulation that is being perpetrated against mankind.
https://wakeup-world.com/2015/11/16/propaganda-mind-manipulation-and-manufacturing-consent/

Michelle Diskin Bates book is filled with propaganda and mind manipulative tactics that the naive, gullible and no doubt vulnerable readers will get sucked into, as I once did.

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
·
8h
I’ll be speaking about miscarriage of justice and the Dando case, and my friend, Trudi Benjamin, will also be here. So come along for the workshops in the morning and the speakers in the afternoon. Join us for a cuppa and a natter in the breaks
🤗

The “Dando case” not the Barry George case?!  *&^^& 

Another slip up maybe or her true colours and contempt shining through? Who is the unworthy one beneath consideration?

My opinions. My observations.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 07:52:03 PM by Nicholas »