Author Topic: Dodgy Detectives.  (Read 19505 times)

Offline Admin

Re: Dodgy Detectives.
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2015, 10:14:36 PM »
Topic please gentlemen.

Members are asked not to make unfounded allegations, please keep to the facts as known.

Happy Halloween!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2015, 10:56:01 PM »
no, I just genuinely have no idea, short of speculating wildly and what's the point of that?

But you have to agree that there are questions that need answers ?

If, which seems likely, the fund has been defrauded this must have had an impact on the ability of the McCanns to search for Madeleine. Don't you think these alleged criminals should be brought to justice, and as soon as possible ?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 11:24:23 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2015, 11:00:45 PM »
But you have to agree that there is questions that need answers ?

If, which seems likely, the fund has been defrauded this must have had an impact on the ability of the McCanns to search for Madeleine. Don't you think these alleged criminals should be brought to justice, and as soon as possible ?
Don't pretend to care about the Fund being defrauded or the impact this may have had on the McCanns search for Madeleine.  Your only interest in this (completely uncorroborated or verified tale)  is that you fervently hope that the McCanns are involved in something sinister and get banged up for fraud.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2015, 11:07:29 PM »
Don't pretend to care about the Fund being defrauded or the impact this may have had on the McCanns search for Madeleine.  Your only interest in this (completely uncorroborated or verified tale)  is that you fervently hope that the McCanns are involved in something sinister and get banged up for fraud.

My motivation matters not one jot but your ad hominem attack speaks volumes.

Now please answer the question Alfie ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2015, 07:18:50 AM »
They had one good detective and SY got his file.

I'd love to know how that worked. Did SY know which detectives to approach by reading the newspapers or did the Fund give them a list of names and addresses? When they arrived at the detectives employed by Oakley were they refused access due to the solicitor's letter and have to go back to the Fund for written permission? I bet they were pleased about that. I wonder what was in that file to make it so important for the Fund to want it kept secret? It was allegedly 'hypercritical of the people involved'. Did Operation Grange ignore/discount that, but decide they liked the efits so would use them?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2015, 08:54:45 AM »
I'd love to know how that worked. Did SY know which detectives to approach by reading the newspapers or did the Fund give them a list of names and addresses? When they arrived at the detectives employed by Oakley were they refused access due to the solicitor's letter and have to go back to the Fund for written permission? I bet they were pleased about that. I wonder what was in that file to make it so important for the Fund to want it kept secret? It was allegedly 'hypercritical of the people involved'. Did Operation Grange ignore/discount that, but decide they liked the efits so would use them?

Allegedly.  A Confidentiality Agreement is perfectly normal in these circumstances.  Nothing strange about that.  And no one actually knows what happened with The E-Fits or when.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2015, 09:50:56 AM »
My motivation matters not one jot but your ad hominem attack speaks volumes.

Now please answer the question Alfie ?
perhaps if you had the courtesy to answer my questions when requested instead of being told that you don't answer questions by rude old men I might feel more like doing your bidding.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2015, 10:01:01 AM »

Xcuse me, cough, cough.  Could we start the day by trying to be pleasant?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2015, 10:25:45 AM »
Allegedly.  A Confidentiality Agreement is perfectly normal in these circumstances.  Nothing strange about that.  And no one actually knows what happened with The E-Fits or when.

Confidentiality between laywer and client and or Priest(or equivelent) is written in most countries laws. Those detectives should never have been asked to keepthings quiet and the McCANNS certainly should never have kept things quiet, if they are to be seen as desperate to find their daughter.

Knowingly Withholding important information regarding a crime (evidence or perppretators) especially if this may lead to moving the case forward, which is what the fund was about, could be seen as  a contempt. Which I believe the McCanns had for the Portusgues police.

It also seems strange that they pursue Amaral (along with supporters mentioning him making money from Maddie), but don't seem that bothered about others who acted in a criminal way ( if the allegations are true).

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Online Eleanor

« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2015, 10:38:21 AM »
Confidentiality between laywer and client and or Priest(or equivelent) is written in most countries laws. Those detectives should never have been asked to keepthings quiet and the McCANNS certainly should never have kept things quiet, if they are to be seen as desperate to find their daughter.

Knowingly Withholding important information regarding a crime (evidence or perppretators) especially if this may lead to moving the case forward, which is what the fund was about, could be seen as  a contempt. Which I believe the McCanns had for the Portusgues police.

It also seems strange that they pursue Amaral (along with supporters mentioning him making money from Maddie), but don't seem that bothered about others who acted in a criminal way ( if the allegations are true).

Don't be silly.  Or would you employ a Detective Agency and then expect your information to be exposed all over The Internet without your permission?

If what allegations are true?

« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2015, 10:47:59 AM »
Don't be silly.  Or would you employ a Detective Agency and then expect your information to be exposed all over The Internet without your permission?

If what allegations are true?

Not being silly enough to leave my children alone I would guess.
 I am talking about the McCanns handing over information they got which may have led to an arrest? evidence of any sort.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2015, 11:01:57 AM »
Not being silly enough to leave my children alone I would guess.
 I am talking about the McCanns handing over information they got which may have led to an arrest? evidence of any sort.

Who says they didn't?

« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2015, 11:13:52 AM »
Who says they didn't?

Who said they did? You are the one talking about confidentiality.

The fact is The McCanns, for reasons known to themselves, wanted complete control of the investigation of their missing daughter and they also wanted to ensure that the ONLY theory to be looked at was their preferred choice of jemmied window and abductor!

That is why they got investigators to see what would showup, you know witnesess? and slagged off the Portuguese police, the searches etc

Online Eleanor

« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2015, 11:23:00 AM »
Who said they did? You are the one talking about confidentiality.

The fact is The McCanns, for reasons known to themselves, wanted complete control of the investigation of their missing daughter and they also wanted to ensure that the ONLY theory to be looked at was their preferred choice of jemmied window and abductor!

That is why they got investigators to see what would showup, you know witnesess? and slagged off the Portuguese police, the searches etc

And you think that Scotland Yard could not have got this information without the consent of The McCanns, assuming that The McCanns chose to with hold it?
That is really silly.

The Confidentiallity Clause was to prevent these people from making money from something that The McCanns had paid for.  And can you blame them?

The rest of your post is nonsense, and not applicable to Dodgy Detectives.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2015, 11:23:09 AM »
Who says they didn't?

They didn't share prime suspect efits in their daughter's disappearance with the public and when they did their own reconstruction in 2009 every other efit except Smithman was shown. Everything about Smithman was wrong - time, carrying style, etc. to connect him to the Tanner sighting. Their leaving no stone unturned  @)(++(* book was released 3 years later in 2011 and still no efits. Why not? I know what I call it.

Slim physical appearance, about 1.70m tall. Very dark, thick hair, longer at the back. He was carrying a child, who was lying on both his arms, in front of his chest. (JT)

He was average build, 5 foot 10' in height, brown hair cut short, aged 40 years approximately. Wearing beige trousers and darkish top maybe a jacket or blazer. He had a full head of hair with a tight cut. This individual was alone. He states that the individual carried the child in his arms, with her head laying on the individual's left shoulder, that being to the right of the deponent. (MS)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:47:15 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.