Author Topic: Millions of Brits are reading “Maddie: The Truth of the Lie” online.  (Read 11303 times)

stephen25000

they cannot count how many people have read the book...just the clicks on the site...the same person may have clicked on the site 100 times

I wonder why you said that ? &%+((£

Offline Mr Gray

I wonder why you said that ? &%+((£

because it is a fact

stephen25000

because it is a fact

You mean on sites where the book is available ?

You can of course prove that ?

Offline Mr Gray

You mean on sites where the book is available ?

You can of course prove that ?

it is industry standard....what is counted is each click....I've clicked on it half a dozen times today to copy quotes...i have never read the book.... to claim 11 million have read the book is patently absurd but the amaral cultists will believe it

Offline Alice Purjorick

it is industry standard....what is counted is each click....I've clicked on it half a dozen times today to copy quotes...i have never read the book.... to claim 11 million have read the book is patently absurd but the amaral cultists will believe it

It was probably 3 supporters with Saint Vitus Dance.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline ShiningInLuz

What?  You've never read it but you know it well enough to lift quotes?  How does that work?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

What?  You've never read it but you know it well enough to lift quotes?  How does that work?

quite simple...ive read parts of it

Offline mercury

IM not sure who is more culpable here for promoting GAs book the Mccans or the media

Offline mercury

quite simple...ive read parts of it

Poor research, read it all though dont make the same mistakes as ferryman hangingon single words or phrases, after all its not a professinal translation
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:18:36 AM by mercury »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Well, this is a turn up for the books  (sorry pun intended). What can the family expect now? they opened pandoras box and whoah!
Their arrogance and perceived self importance have overwhelemed a few million people. Quick roll out the celebs, the queen... your eyes...

All they had to do was say fk our reps  lets find out what happened to our daughter (if they didn't already know), Let's start with real addmision at the beginning:-  we did a listening service,  we didn't do physical checks , we never kept track of the time with our 'listening', none of us have seen Maddie since we left the apartment, we left one of the doors unlocked, for (whatever reason they give). We couldn't see the apartment or the enterances from where we were sitting.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline jassi

Well, this is a turn up for the books  (sorry pun intended). What can the family expect now? they opened pandoras box and whoah!
Their arrogance and perceived self importance have overwhelemed a few million people. Quick roll out the celebs, the queen... your eyes...

All they had to do was say fk our reps  lets find out what happened to our daughter (if they didn't already know), Let's start with real addmision at the beginning:-  we did a listening service,  we didn't do physical checks , we never kept track of the time with our 'listening', none of us have seen Maddie since we left the apartment, we left one of the doors unlocked, for (whatever reason they give). We couldn't see the apartment or the enterances from where we were sitting.

Like, you mean, tell the truth ?  £4%4%
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Like, you mean, tell the truth ?  £4%4%

yuhuh! %£&)**#
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin