Author Topic: Trump v Biden - who is going to win?  (Read 13156 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Trump v Biden - who is going to win?
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2020, 04:19:08 PM »
I've checked into everything I could (easily) find... but I haven't found anything pointing to substantial electoral fraud. Neither has anyone else as far as I can tell.

The world seems to have gone mad (sadly, for some in various parts of the world, this has been the case for some time).

Offline Erngath

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2020, 09:59:45 AM »
Not sure where to post this, but, erm...

Nigel Farage describes Donald Trump as the 'single most resilient and bravest person I've ever met in my life' after the US president brought him on stage at a rally in Arizona.

Worth turning the sound on.
https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/1321600184204353537

Not sure whether to laugh or cry at that footage.
What a ghastly pair....well suited in my opinion.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2021, 02:12:11 PM »

I hope he hurries up--------I have wine ready to open when he does!

Get your wine ready.......he's flown out of Washington with the the song I did it my way playing.
What a farce it is and how disgraceful was his decision not to attend  Bidens inauguration.
Good riddance!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2021, 05:50:49 PM »

Get your wine ready.......he's flown out of Washington with the the song I did it my way playing.
What a farce it is and how disgraceful was his decision not to attend  Bidens inauguration.
Good riddance!
He is, was and always will be a petulant toddler, let’s hope he ends up in prison where he belongs.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2021, 06:19:31 PM »

Which part of Trump being the first president in living memory to not go to war with other countries are you most disappointed with?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2021, 06:26:22 PM »

Dare I say I'm a Trump Fan?  No?  I'll get me coat.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2021, 06:30:04 PM »

I wonder if any celebrities will be talking of blowing up the Whitehouse or Presidential assasinations, or might that now be considered unacceptable?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2021, 06:57:37 PM »
He is, was and always will be a petulant toddler, let’s hope he ends up in prison where he belongs.

There are several lawsuits awaiting him now he is no longer the President.
Plus an impeachment plus accusations of sexual assault by a number of women.
He could end up in jail.
Theres a long bumpy road ahead of him.
His behaviour over the past few weeks has been a disgrace.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2021, 07:11:30 PM »

Which part of Trump being the first president in living memory to not go to war with other countries are you most disappointed with?

Apart from the civil unrest and sedition and warlike behaviour he has unleashed in his own country. I worried from the moment he was elected and he lived up to the worst of my concerns.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2021, 07:12:26 PM »
Dare I say I'm a Trump Fan?  No?  I'll get me coat.

I don't think you are alone.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2021, 07:20:51 PM »

He did his very best to incite civil war in his own country which is completely unforgivable IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2021, 07:21:14 PM »
Apart from the civil unrest and sedition and warlike behaviour he has unleashed in his own country. I worried from the moment he was elected and he lived up to the worst of my concerns.

He wasn't the swarms of blacks in the streets that caused billions of dollars worth of damage costing lives & burning down businesses & police stations for 5 months.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2021, 07:22:11 PM »
He did his very best to incite civil war in his own country which is completely unforgivable IMO.

Yes, when he told the protesters to march to the capitol & peacefully protest, that was particularly inciteful.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2021, 07:22:29 PM »
He also threatened to nuke Korea of course, whose to say he wouldn’t have done so if he hadn’t realised Kim Jong Un was such a great guy?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2021, 07:24:55 PM »
Yes, when he told the protesters to march to the capitol & peacefully protest, that was particularly inciteful.
FAKE NEWS