Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 169148 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1125 on: June 30, 2020, 08:54:29 AM »
Yeah they go wandering and have to called back by its handler.

Yes I have noted a lot of that in videos of the only dogs that matter.  I've seen direction towards and away from specific targets.  But in my opinion none of it means diddly squat on an allegedly evidential video which doesn't display a visible timeline.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1126 on: June 30, 2020, 12:12:12 PM »
The Tapas 9 statements aren't confirmed by anyone outside their group. In fact the statements of uninvolved people disagree with the group's story. You have chosen to believe the group's story as factual. That doesn't mean it is.

PS Who's Martin oh knowledgeable one?
Spelling error I believe for Matthew Oldfield.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1127 on: June 30, 2020, 03:04:09 PM »
Spelling error I believe for Matthew Oldfield.

Do you? I don't.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1128 on: June 30, 2020, 04:06:11 PM »
Do you? I don't.

So who do you think is Martin?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1129 on: June 30, 2020, 05:01:06 PM »
Not on this Forum it doesn't.  Although we are all guilty of wandering.

Was that a typo?

Didn’t you mean “wondering”?

I’ve been told that women wonder while men wander...

Wandering off topic is a woman’s thing, though...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1130 on: June 30, 2020, 05:02:33 PM »
That doesn't prove he didn't do it.

And it doesn’t prove you’re right
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1131 on: June 30, 2020, 05:11:43 PM »
No it means that if you accept the dog alerts are significant then you have to attempt to explain where a body is... and that takes you back to the timeline.... and Smithman, of course. These tenets of evidence are intrinsically linked.

Do you think Kate McCann looks like a man?

Smithman has been done and dusted — even he realised that when the police told him his timings were wrong.

These “tenets” of EVIDENCE that you like to allude to don’t exist —  they’re in your vivid imagination

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1132 on: June 30, 2020, 05:12:43 PM »
Was that a typo?

Didn’t you mean “wondering”?

I’ve been told that women wonder while men wander...

Wandering off topic is a woman’s thing, though...

No, it wasn't a typo.  I don't know which of you are men and which are women.  But I don't do a lot of Wondering.  I know that most men are useless and illogical.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1133 on: June 30, 2020, 05:13:47 PM »
@)(++(* The waiter who served them was wrong. Matt Oldfield said Kate left at 9:50 NOT 10pm and had a watch. Was he wrong too?

Do you think it’s appropriate to put laughing emojis on such a tragic topic?

You do realise, don’t you, that you’re shining a light on your true psyche...

*&^^&

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1134 on: June 30, 2020, 05:35:25 PM »
The Tapas 9 statements aren't confirmed by anyone outside their group. In fact the statements of uninvolved people disagree with the group's story. You have chosen to believe the group's story as factual. That doesn't mean it is.

PS Who's Martin oh knowledgeable one?

NONE of any of the individuals statements are confirmed by anyone else.

Whatever made you think they should be?

Each statement is taken separately: didn’t you know that?

You’ll always have contradictions in peoples statements; not because they’re necessarily lying, but because people forgot certain things/times/occurrences, or some people simply make mistakes. But when a bundle is put together it forms a picture that should add up. And like it or not (and you don’t like it) the FACT remains that what was said about the evening and timings was correct.

Where YOU come seriously unstuck, is by claiming (despite not being there) that they all left the Tapas Bar at 9:40pm.

They did not.

Besides the majority of people giving the correct times, the mere fact that Kate and Gerry arrived at the Tapas Bar at 8:30pm — and between then and when Kate came running back saying Maddie had been taken — Kate’s child-check was the THIRD one.

They’d agreed to do half hourly checks.

Gerry did his at 9PM

That was when Jane Tanner saw him about 10 minutes later as she was doing hers and saw Gerry chatting to a neighbour outside the apartment.

Gerry then RETURNED to the Tapas Bar.

At 9:30PM it was Kate’s turn to check,  but as their friend was checking on HIS children at the same time, and his apartment was next door to theirs, he offered to check in for Kate and Gerry. Which friends do.

He then returned about 9:40PM.

So you tell me how, according to you, the whole table jumped up and ran out BEFORE Kate went to do HER check at 10PM?!

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1135 on: June 30, 2020, 06:23:20 PM »
Do you think Kate McCann looks like a man?

Smithman has been done and dusted — even he realised that when the police told him his timings were wrong.

These “tenets” of EVIDENCE that you like to allude to don’t exist —  they’re in your vivid imagination

I don’t believe the family of nine all got their “timings wrong”. I believe they were accurate to within five minutes of the sighting.... Who do you think they saw - an innocent holiday maker? Why was this person never identified in what Colin Sutton describes as a very thorough investigation?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1136 on: June 30, 2020, 06:25:41 PM »
I don’t believe the family of nine all got their “timings wrong”. I believe they were accurate to within five minutes of the sighting.... Who do you think they saw - an innocent holiday maker? Why was this person never identified in what Colin Sutton describes as a very thorough investigation?
What time was the Smith sighting?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1137 on: June 30, 2020, 08:08:04 PM »
I know you are responding to ISpy but the same principle can be applied to the Tapas group i.e ‘I don’t believe a group of 7 all got their timings wrong’?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1138 on: June 30, 2020, 08:25:30 PM »

Do you think it’s appropriate to put laughing emojis on such a tragic topic?

You do realise, don’t you, that you’re shining a light on your true psyche...

*&^^&

I'm laughing at you and your nonsense posts  @)(++(* And you will probably disappear once the German is found not to be involved in Madeleine's disappearance.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:28:27 PM by Eleanor »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1139 on: June 30, 2020, 08:44:43 PM »
I'm laughing at you and your nonsense posts  @)(++(* And you will probably disappear once the German is found not to be involved in Madeleine's disappearance.
Unless he has a cast iron alibi for the night in question how do you imagine it’s going to be proven he wasn’t involved?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly