Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 68366 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2019, 05:53:41 PM »
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682456/Clothing#WhiteCollarlessShirt covers the types of clothing but I would like to see the words Patsy used.
Does Patsy admit dressing JBR in oversized panties?
When she put JBR to bed what was the colour of the night attire?
From the autopsy report "The decedent is clothed in a long sleeved white knit collarless shirt, the mid anterior chest area of which contains an embroidered silver star decorated with silver sequins."

That sounds like a rather special shirt.  Where did it come from?  Who embroidered it?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 08:17:34 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »
Plenty of sources describe what JBR was wearing but no one as yet has described how she came to be wearing so much bling.

This Denver Post article covers all the bling. https://extras.denverpost.com/news/ram1014k.htm.

"When he examined JonBenét's body, Boulder County Coroner John Meyer noted she was wearing a long-sleeved, white knit shirt with a silver star embroidered on the front, and a gold necklace with a cross on it. Her blond hair was in two ponytails and she wore a yellow metal band on her right middle finger, a yellow ID bracelet that bore the name "JonBenét'' on one side and the date 12/25/96'' on the other side.

On the palm of her left hand, someone had drawn a red ink heart.

According to Det. Linda Arndt, who witnessed the autopsy, green Christmas garland, like the garland decorating the spiral staircase in the house, was tangled in her hair.

JonBenét was wearing long underwear, and beneath the long underwear was a pair of white panties with printed rosebuds and the words "Wednesday'' in the waistband. There were urine stains and several red stains. According to a search warrant affidavit, Dr. Meyer told Arndt the stains looked like blood.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #212 on: November 17, 2019, 11:21:35 PM »
The thread "The Redressing(?) of JonBenet" forumsforjustice.org/forums/threads/the-redressing-of-jonbenet.6870/
Is the closest I've seen that discusses the topic head on.
But I couldn't find anything to support the idea that the white top hadn't been on all the time.

(Correction I did see a photo of Jonbenet at the party the night before and it did look like the white top. )  Forgot to save the link - stupid me!)

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article18800954.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/0_New-suspect-unmasked-in-JonnBenet-Ramsey-murder-case-as-serial-killer-theory-emerges.jpg

It doesn't say what time of the day this was , but the hair looks rather untidy so my initial impression is that this was real early on Christmas day.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 07:49:28 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2019, 06:01:07 PM »
Looking at the pattern of urine staining on the panties in my experience that would suggest that the urination occurred while JBR was lying on her front, face down to the floor.

I can imagine this was when a person was pulling on the handle of the garrote from behind with pressure applied from behind to stop JBR being lifted off the floor.

I'm tending to think this was more a mercy killing action.  JBR had previously been asphyxiated as part of a sexual abusive act, given a blow to the head, given time to recover, but it wasn't happening, the brain damage only got worse as time passed, so the person felt "she" had to kill her out of kindness.

I use the term "she" as any adult male would have had the strength and aggression to just strangle her outright without having to resort to garrotes with handles.
IMO the paint brush was more a spur of the moment idea.  "What can I use? This paint brush will do the trick."

Well at least I've made up my mind now, Jonbenet finally dies of strangulation, face down to the floor.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:39:17 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #214 on: November 18, 2019, 06:20:59 PM »
No one other than John Ramsey saw the duct tape over her mouth.  Forensically there were lip prints on the tape suggestive of the tape being applied after death rather than causing death.  Unless both the mouth and nose was fully blocked off I can't see that being effective.  Just applying tape over the mouth suggests "shut up" rather than "die" to me.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #215 on: November 18, 2019, 06:33:08 PM »
What I find bloody odd about this case is that Melinda turns up in Boulder with her fiance Stewart Long, which implies to me that John Andrew, Melinda and Stewart travelled together, but in the reports there was only talk of Melinda and John travelling together.

I still think the alibis need another looking into.  Were there 3 of them on the flights or just 2?   
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:37:36 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #216 on: November 18, 2019, 06:35:48 PM »
 I think I will leave the examination of this case at this point.

I maybe back, I may not.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #217 on: November 18, 2019, 09:28:12 PM »
When I see the thread getting over 300 views in a day now, I start to wonder if it was a good idea to abandon the Jonbenet case.  36 people reading the thread right now!  That is truly remarkable considering the struggle to get started in the beginning.  Could it really go viral?  Have I really cracked it?   No, all I have is about 100 reasons to look into Melinda.  But I can't do that on my own, so I appeal for Help.

One area that I left you all hanging was for the evidence I saw in the book "Perfect Murder Perfect Town".  Remember I scanned ahead looking for "Melinda".  Maybe I should explain my thoughts, but they are only thoughts and not evidence when all said and done.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 08:21:41 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #218 on: November 18, 2019, 09:44:54 PM »
So much is discussed on the internet:
https://youtu.be/GcNj3sjA2hg  covers what Mark Beckner feels about how JBR died.  It parallels what I said above.

But he didn't say it was at the time of being face down on the floor whilst being held down from behind.

But I still think the neck ligature was applied long before that final asphyxiation too.

The AMAA with Mark Beckner is found here https://extras.denverpost.com/jonbenetAMA.html

Definition: AMA and AMAA:
What does AMA and  AMAA mean, and what's the difference between them?

Ask Me Anything ("I'm open to a variety of questions")

vs

Ask Me Almost Anything ("I'm open to a variety, but I'm telling you now that I may not answer some.")
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 05:41:44 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #219 on: November 18, 2019, 09:59:53 PM »
Mark Beckner:
"We know from the evidence she was hit in the head very hard with an unknown object, possibly a flashlight or similar type item. The blow knocked her into deep unconsciousness, which could have led someone to believe she was dead. The strangulation came 45 minutes to two hours after the head strike, based on the swelling on the brain. While the head wound would have eventually killed her, the strangulation actually did kill her. The rest of the scene we believe was staged, including the vaginal trauma, to make it look like a kidnapping/assault gone bad. I have avoided saying who I believe is responsible and let the facts speak for themselves. There are several viable theories." End quote.

He must have that wrong for a body does not bleed or become inflamed after death, so I still think the sexual activity and minor bleeding came before death and wasn't part of the staging.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 08:24:22 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #220 on: November 18, 2019, 10:30:28 PM »
https://youtu.be/045Jc8A7cjg?t=153

The earliest CNN interview with Patsy and John.   Patsy says the note was addressed to John and said we have your daughter. 

Could that daughter be Melinda or or Jonbenet? 
Either was possible when the note was first written?

But when Patsy goes back upstairs and finds JBR's bed empty  it seems reasonable for Patsy to assume it was referring to Jonbenet.  But was it really?  What was it about the bed that made Patsy think JBR had been kidnapped and not just playing in another part of that enormous house?

Sometimes she slept in Burke's room.  She'd have to check there.   Would Jonbenet go down to play with the toys Burke had put together the night before?  That is a possibility.  She'd have to call out her name at least.

Was there a clue for Patsy?  Was it that the bed hadn't been slept in, and the bed hadn't been pissed in?  The bed would also be very cold to the touch.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 10:42:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2019, 12:09:30 AM »
Mark Beckner:
"We know from the evidence she was hit in the head very hard with an unknown object, possibly a flashlight or similar type item. The blow knocked her into deep unconsciousness, which could have led someone to believe she was dead. The strangulation came 45 minutes to two hours after the head strike, based on the swelling on the brain. While the head wound would have eventually killed her, the strangulation actually did kill her. The rest of the scene we believe was staged, including the vaginal trauma, to make it look like a kidnapping/assault gone bad. I have avoided saying who I believe is responsible and let the facts speak for themselves. There are several viable theories."

He must have that wrong for a body does not bleed or become inflamed after death, so I still think the sexual activity and minor bleeding came before death and wasn't part of the staging.
If Mark Beckner is right about this scenario, in particular the delay between the head blow and the strangulation, why would any kidnapper wait in the house that length of time before finishing off the child.  I suppose it could be if she came around the kidnapping could still go ahead.  Odd behaviour for someone who would generally be keen to get out of there.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 08:26:14 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #222 on: November 19, 2019, 01:23:35 AM »
According to CNN, an original prosecutor on the Ramsey case claimed that Bill Reynolds had given JonBenét a card with the message: "You will receive a special gift after Christmas." The outlet also reported that Janet had penned a play with a few eery similarities to the case — the plot revolved around a girl who was molested and murdered in her basement. However, the connections turned out to be purely coincidental, as both Bill and Janet submitted hair, handwriting, and blood samples and were cleared of any involvement in the crime.

Who even made that claim to begin with?  https://youtu.be/MPVNXLkB12g?t=93

"Trip DeMuth, one of the original prosecutors on the case, told me that Santa Bill gave JonBenet a card that read: "You will receive a special gift after Christmas.""  Who is the "me" here?  Is that Anderson Cooper?
https://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/2006/08/did-santa-claus-kill-jonbenet.html

Is that the police revealing vital information to the media?  What totally untrue information!

Was there a card that said something like this?  The kids and the family were going to go to Charlevoix for a "second Christmas" as John Ramsey said so there is every expectation that Jonbenet would receive presents the day after Christmas.

https://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/2006/08/did-santa-claus-kill-jonbenet.html 
All very strange.  Who else might have known about the plot in Mrs Reynolds play, - a murder in a basement  "And Janet McReynolds had written a play about a child who was molested in her basement, then murdered."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 08:28:33 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #223 on: November 19, 2019, 02:05:06 AM »
What is also quite telling is the way John Ramsey explains on CNN how he comes to find  Jonbenet.
https://youtu.be/045Jc8A7cjg?t=188  The ransom note told the Ramseys to wait for a phone call.   
Remember note said call would be between 8 and 10 AM.  Which seems early if the Ramseys are expected to have the money on hand by then.

So what does John himself say?
"we waited till after the time the call was supposed to have been made to us, and one of the detectives asked me and my friend, who was there, to go through every inch of the house to see if there was anything unusual or abnormal or looked out of place. (Patsy mumbles something about "give us a clue") then John continues "I think she was asking us to do that more, giving us something to do to occupy our minds, and so we ahh  (long pause) started in the basement .....

This was supposedly 3 hours after 10:00 AM.  but his recollection is that it was just after the expected phone call.  OK it isn't a biggy unless you consider that the friends had checked out the basement themselves just after 10:00 AM.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 07:56:32 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #224 on: November 19, 2019, 07:23:32 PM »
The interview tapes of Patsy Ramsey  - convince me she had nothing to do with it.  https://youtu.be/r9ocC6ROcas?list=PL7y_212E2kmu-XC9218Jr6xtNQOav9nkq

The police ask her how her fingerprints get on to the bowl of pineapple.  Has anyone seen Patsy's fingerprints on the bowl?
Was that another example of police disinformation?

What was the trace evidence Trip is talking about?  https://youtu.be/r9ocC6ROcas?list=PL7y_212E2kmu-XC9218Jr6xtNQOav9nkq&t=276 
It seems to be all psychological pressure.  Where is the evidence.

There is all this misinformation about the fingerprints on the bowl.  Was there really undigested pineapple in her stomach.  That is not mentioned in the autopsy report. 
https://youtu.be/r9ocC6ROcas?list=PL7y_212E2kmu-XC9218Jr6xtNQOav9nkq&t=367

« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 08:39:23 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation