Author Topic: Another look at Tannerman and those pyjamas.  (Read 40024 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Another look at Tannerman and those pyjamas.
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2014, 12:39:23 PM »
If she thought it was possibly her and was concerned about it she would have said something at the table when she returned. That didn't happen. Older than a baby in her first statement is not Maddy but it connects to crecheman's 2 year old and the way she was being carried. An abductor would go away from the tapas not cross the road that leads to it.

At the time, pFinder, she didn't even see anything really strange about a man carrying a child.  It wasn't until Madeleine went missing, the penny dropped.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2014, 05:45:25 PM »
JT describes the pyjama bottoms she saw, as having long legs, narrow at the end, and banded at the end IMO (not frilled). Also the carrying angle JT saw indicates that she saw a child significantly younger than 47 months. Those four features all indicate that she saw some other child, not the child this case is about who was still in the apartment
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:41:33 PM by John »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2014, 06:29:14 PM »
JT describes the pyjama bottoms she saw, as having long legs, narrow at the end, and banded at the end IMO (not frilled). Also the carrying angle JT saw indicates that she saw a child significantly younger than 47 months. Those four features all indicate that she saw some other child, not the child this case is about who was still in the apartment
I disagree that Jane Tanner's description of the way the man carried the child suggests a much smaller child than Madeleine; Jane Tanner knew Madeleine, I doubt that she would have mistaken the size of the child carried as the suggestion it could not be her did not occur - when she found out Madeleine was missing it was her first thought.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:42:17 PM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2014, 07:00:41 PM »
I disagree that Jane Tanner's description of the way the man carried the child suggests a much smaller child than Madeleine; Jane Tanner knew Madeleine, I doubt that she would have mistaken the size of the child carried as the suggestion it could not be her did not occur - when she found out Madeleine was missing it was her first thought.

I think JT is a completely honest witness, and right to report what she saw, but as it happens it was not the missing girl she saw.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:43:43 PM by John »