Author Topic: The Reconstruction  (Read 8228 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Reconstruction
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2019, 02:36:24 PM »
Adults need to take responsibility to reduce the risk of being the victim of a crime. 

In an ideal world if I left my car unlocked and a purse/handbag/expensive items on display they would remain in-situ but we know we don't live in an ideal world so the onus is on me to remove any valuables from sight and lock the car.  Its why car manufacturers fit locks and insurance companies don't usually pay out if the insured doesn't take reasonable steps to mitigate risk.

So if a women gets drunk and raped it's partly her fault in your opinion... I. Don't agree.  You are being a rapist apologist... Criminals justify their crime by blaming the victim

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2019, 02:44:57 PM »
we are talking about not giving consent...you seem to want to justify the criminals action and blame the victim

Are you trying to take being drunk out of the equation?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2019, 02:46:49 PM »
So if a women gets drunk and raped it's partly her fault in your opinion... I. Don't agree.  You are being a rapist apologist... Criminals justify their crime by blaming the victim

Am I?  Perhaps you would care to show me where?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2019, 02:48:01 PM »
Can we all get back on topic now please. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2019, 04:36:26 PM »
Saying yes to something she might regret later when she sobers up?

That would be consensual sex if she siad yes. if it is assumed by a person/s that she is very drunk it is ok to have sex with her then that is rape. She is NOT to blame.

back on topic

"Having looked through the files its difficult to see what more PJ could have done which has been borne out by the fact MET have spent millions over years and got nowhere".

Aint that the truth!

I really cannot understand the hoo ha about the PJ coming to a theory the parents were  neglectful and stage managed an abduction. It looks like a natural progession of the investigation IMO.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2019, 05:27:44 PM »
That would be consensual sex if she siad yes. if it is assumed by a person/s that she is very drunk it is ok to have sex with her then that is rape. She is NOT to blame.

back on topic

"Having looked through the files its difficult to see what more PJ could have done which has been borne out by the fact MET have spent millions over years and got nowhere".

Aint that the truth!

I really cannot understand the hoo ha about the PJ coming to a theory the parents were  neglectful and stage managed an abduction. It looks like a natural progession of the investigation IMO.

I can see how Amaral and others have arrived at their conclusions albeit they are not conclusions I share.  Imo  MM was abducted from within 5A.

An anology might be the following optical illusion where some can only see an old woman, some can only see a young woman and some can see both!

https://www.livescience.com/63645-optical-illusion-young-old-woman.html

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2019, 06:00:54 PM »
I can see how Amaral and others have arrived at their conclusions albeit they are not conclusions I share.  Imo  MM was abducted from within 5A.

An anology might be the following optical illusion where some can only see an old woman, some can only see a young woman and some can see both!

Amaral arrived at his conclusions because he misunderstood the evidence

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2019, 06:35:00 PM »
Amaral arrived at his conclusions because he misunderstood the evidence

I prefer to think he interpreted the dog alerts and lcn dna evidence incorrectly.  That's not my imo its a fact.  And imo he placed too much emphasis on inconsistencies in T9 wit stats and generally became tunnel visioned. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2019, 06:37:42 PM »
I prefer to think he interpreted the dog alerts and lcn dna evidence incorrectly.  That's not my imo its a fact.  And imo he placed too much emphasis on inconsistencies in T9 wit stats and generally became tunnel visioned.

That's what I was referring to.. Almeida who wrote the interim report said in court the main evidence against the mccanns was the alerts

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2019, 06:45:58 PM »

My favourite ex-policeman Alfie Moore says there are 3 sides to a story; his, the witness's and the truth. He says there are four if it's the Met who are writing it all down lol.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2019, 07:05:02 PM »
My favourite ex-policeman Alfie Moore says there are 3 sides to a story; his, the witness's and the truth. He says there are four if it's the Met who are writing it all down lol.
and five or six if it’s translated into one language and then back again.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2019, 12:39:24 PM »
I was looking for the thread where we were discussing whether or not JT returned via the front or the back when she observed JW/GM chatting and 'Tannerman' but can't readily find it so I'll post it here. 

I've only just realised when JT returned on this occasion ROB was already in 5D as she went to 'relieve' him so the question of whether or not 5D was left unsecured at this time doesn't even come into the equation.  What reason would she have for going round the long route into 5D when she could nip up the back passage?   

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2019, 12:50:11 PM »
I was looking for the thread where we were discussing whether or not JT returned via the front or the back when she observed JW/GM chatting and 'Tannerman' but can't readily find it so I'll post it here. 

I've only just realised when JT returned on this occasion ROB was already in 5D as she went to 'relieve' him so the question of whether or not 5D was left unsecured at this time doesn't even come into the equation.  What reason would she have for going round the long route into 5D when she could nip up the back passage?   
Ooh Matron!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2019, 12:52:46 PM »
Ooh Matron!
A dilemma that had dogged man since the dawn of time.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline puglove

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2019, 01:00:28 PM »
A dilemma that had dogged man since the dawn of time.

Ah yes. The easy pink or the difficult brown.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.