Author Topic: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?  (Read 12242 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2019, 03:53:53 PM »
You should join the police VS.  After all, you appear to know more than they did and they were there. 😂
I don’t need to have joined the police to see how completely illogical your post is.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2019, 08:43:55 PM »
If Madeleine is alive then a reconstruction by her family and their friends would have done absolutely nothing whatsoever to enable her to be found.

By that logic if she is dead then a reconstruction would have helped find out what happened.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2019, 08:55:58 PM »

By that logic if she is dead then a reconstruction would have helped find out what happened.
No, that is by your logic.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2019, 11:39:38 PM »

The so called "reconstitution" has been flogged to death on numerous occasions on the forum and as far as I am concerned really doesn't require revisiting.
However I think it is worthwhile belaying that opinion to ask you the way in which you think a reconstruction as proposed by the Portuguese would have progressed Madeleine's case? ... glutton for punishment as I am|
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2019, 01:05:23 AM »
The so called "reconstitution" has been flogged to death on numerous occasions on the forum and as far as I am concerned really doesn't require revisiting.
However I think it is worthwhile belaying that opinion to ask you the way in which you think a reconstruction as proposed by the Portuguese would have progressed Madeleine's case? ... glutton for punishment as I am|
Having seen the effects of being declared as an arguido I could imagine the other members of the T9 and Jez Wilkins were justified to be reluctant to return to Portugal.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2019, 01:32:36 AM »
Having seen the effects of being declared as an arguido I could imagine the other members of the T9 and Jez Wilkins were justified to be reluctant to return to Portugal.

Bit of a bummer then for the 4 residents of Luz and surrounds who were arguidoed at OG request in July 2014?  Maybe they should have left Portugal to avoid that experience?
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2019, 07:39:09 AM »
Bit of a bummer then for the 4 residents of Luz and surrounds who were arguidoed at OG request in July 2014?  Maybe they should have left Portugal to avoid that experience?
It certainly was a bit if a bummer for them, especially if they had nothing to do with the disappearance.  Of course, they still haven’t been cleared so it is still possible that they did.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2019, 06:33:25 PM »
It certainly was a bit if a bummer for them, especially if they had nothing to do with the disappearance.  Of course, they still haven’t been cleared so it is still possible that they did.
How do we know if they have had any bad effects from being made arguidos?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2019, 11:37:27 AM »

Yes! bit remiss of them not to open up a company 'fund' to fight the accusations using the best lawyers other peoples money can buy!

The T9 left devistation in that community, and never aknowledged responsibility on their part for a little girl- still missing.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin