Author Topic: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?  (Read 22989 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2016, 02:15:35 PM »
I think Lomax takes pride of place on David's bookcase.  Is it in that?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2016, 02:25:23 PM »
I chose to read an unbiased book when first looking at the case.

Not sure why Bamber appealed on the basis of the judges summing up.

A judge can only sum up on the evidence presented at trial by the defence and prosection.  Which may favour the defence or prosecution.

All the judges points are correct, and unbiased. Some points favour Bamber such as Dr Bradley's statement that people with no violent history can become violent.

I suppose with the case fresh in everyone's mind there was nothing to lose in making a quickie appeal. And as the relatives have said, he has 'nothing better to do'.

But a bit of a waste of the courts time and the tax payers money. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:32:07 PM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2016, 02:41:56 PM »
I chose to read an unbiased book when first looking at the case.

Not sure why Bamber appealed on the basis of the judges summing up.

A judge can only sum up on the evidence presented at trial by the defence and prosection.  Which may favour the defence or prosecution.

All the judges points are correct, and unbiased. Some points favour Bamber such as Dr Bradley's statement that people with no violent history can become violent.

I suppose with the case fresh in everyone's mind there was nothing to lose in making a quickie appeal. And as the relatives have said, he has 'nothing better to do'.

But a bit of a waste of the courts time and the tax payers money.

I would like to see the full summing up.  The part we have here is certainly biased against JB.  The judge even refers to the lost hair.  Yes the lost hair that the relatives didn't identify but the police did.  Was this before or after DS Jones placed it in the inner of an empty kitchen roll?  In any event it was lost before it reached the lab for forensic analysis.  The judge had no right whatsoever to make reference to this let alone imply it attached to the silencer as a result of the "violent struggle" in the kitchen.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2016, 02:44:11 PM »
I would like to see the full summing up.  The part we have here is certainly biased against JB.  The judge even refers to the lost hair.  Yes the lost hair that the relatives didn't identify but the police did.  Was this before or after DS Jones placed it in the inner of an empty kitchen roll?  In any event it was lost before it reached the lab for forensic analysis.  The judge had no right whatsoever to make reference to this let alone imply it attached to the silencer as a result of the "violent struggle" in the kitchen.

What did the judge say about the lost hair ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline adam

« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2016, 03:22:35 PM »
Thanks.

It is saying the hair could well be Neville's from blows to the head. The 2002 appeal report supports this saying Neville received lacerations to the head. Neville had a lot of available hair to transfer to the silencer.

It also says blood could have transferred to the silencer from these blows.

Both support the silencer being on the weapon during the massacre.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2016, 04:04:09 PM »
Thanks.

It is saying the hair could well be Neville's from blows to the head. The 2002 appeal report supports this saying Neville received lacerations to the head. Neville had a lot of available hair to transfer to the silencer.

It also says blood could have transferred to the silencer from these blows.

Both support the silencer being on the weapon during the massacre.

The hair was supposedly about 1/4 of an inch in length and grey in colour.  The relatives didn't observe it when they claim they examined it around the table at Oak Farm.  The silencer was then transferred to AE's blanket box for safe keeping until DS Jones collected it and put it in the inner of a kitchen roll with tape at both ends.  He then sat drinking whisky with PE until late into the evening.  Exactly where in his car he placed the kitchen roll and silencer I've no idea but the conditions don't sound exactly forensic!

I doubt the hair ever existed it was just thrown in to embellish the whole blood/silencer 'evidence'.   

Offline Myster

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2016, 05:25:39 PM »
The hair was supposedly about 1/4 of an inch in length and grey in colour.  The relatives didn't observe it when they claim they examined it around the table at Oak Farm.  The silencer was then transferred to AE's blanket box for safe keeping until DS Jones collected it and put it in the inner of a kitchen roll with tape at both ends.  He then sat drinking whisky with PE until late into the evening.  Exactly where in his car he placed the kitchen roll and silencer I've no idea but the conditions don't sound exactly forensic!

I doubt the hair ever existed it was just thrown in to embellish the whole blood/silencer 'evidence'.

It was probably stuck down to the metal with undiluted washing-up liquid that JB used to wipe blood off the moderator, so therefore unnoticeable at first.  If you had your way, Stan Jones and Peter Eaton were as drunk as skunks when they parted!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2016, 06:05:47 PM »
It was probably stuck down to the metal with undiluted washing-up liquid that JB used to wipe blood off the moderator, so therefore unnoticeable at first.  If you had your way, Stan Jones and Peter Eaton were as drunk as skunks when they parted!

I wonder if anyone has any idea of what a colourless -no such colour as 'grey'- hair measuring approximately 1/4 inch looks like. I've seen longer eyebrows and lashes. Being colourless, I'm astounded that it was seen at all..........and they're saying it was transported in an empty kitchen roll holder?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it ever existed, it's probably still there.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2016, 07:03:09 PM »

Forensic examination of the silencer didn't reveal any washing-up liquid.  This is your theory based on DB's appearance on one of the docu/dramas (Killing mum and dad I think?) stating the silencer felt sticky to the touch.  The relatives didn't identify the hair when they examined it.  It was something the police identified.

I don't care whether DS Jones had one pub measure or the whole bottle imo it doesn't sound very professional.  It's not just the drinking aspect but allowing the boundaries to blur between witness and police officer.  This wasn't a one off either.  He had a drink at JB's on 7th Aug and again with DI Miller on 14th Aug when they called at the Eatons to discuss the paint and scratches.  Today this would be enough to have the case thrown out and the pair would face disciplinary action.

Offline Myster

« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2016, 07:53:17 PM »
Forensic examination of the silencer didn't reveal any washing-up liquid.  This is your theory based on DB's appearance on one of the docu/dramas (Killing mum and dad I think?) stating the silencer felt sticky to the touch.  The relatives didn't identify the hair when they examined it.  It was something the police identified.

It must have been sticky with something because DB was so definite...

https://youtu.be/bcTvqLk0MWU?t=29m46s

What else could it be... any ideas?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2016, 02:00:24 PM »
It must have been sticky with something because DB was so definite...

https://youtu.be/bcTvqLk0MWU?t=29m46s

What else could it be... any ideas?

DB being so definite the silencer was sticky with something doesn't imo make it so.

Going by the vid it seems to me DB felt he needed a reason to take a closer look at the silencer to identify what he describes as a small spot of blood hence the stickiness. 

DB describes JB as a very good actor.  I would be interested to hear what an expert in body language makes of DB's body language, hand gestures, eye movement, facial expressions and tone of voice when he describes the stickiness. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2016, 07:28:31 PM »
DB being so definite the silencer was sticky with something doesn't imo make it so.

Going by the vid it seems to me DB felt he needed a reason to take a closer look at the silencer to identify what he describes as a small spot of blood hence the stickiness. 

DB describes JB as a very good actor.  I would be interested to hear what an expert in body language makes of DB's body language, hand gestures, eye movement, facial expressions and tone of voice when he describes the stickiness.

DB was telling the truth about the sticky moderator and the extravagant jollies of a WMF... Doubting Thomasina!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2016, 08:49:54 AM »
DB was telling the truth about the sticky moderator and the extravagant jollies of a WMF... Doubting Thomasina!

If it was sticky to the touch as DB claims it rather begs the question why the silencer didn't contain any fingerprints in this sticky residue? 

Offline Myster

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2016, 09:02:41 AM »
If it was sticky to the touch as DB claims it rather begs the question why the silencer didn't contain any fingerprints in this sticky residue?

The lab might have powdered first and found nothing, then removed the stickyness with some type of solvent before superglue fuming.